Christian Weston Chandler
Chris-Chan the author of Sonichu, a comic book, with an Internet history going back 10 years.
- Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
- Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
- Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
- Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
- No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
- Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
- Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
- Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
Page 1 of 64
Page 1 of 64