Ethan Oliver Ralph / #Killstream

Ethan Ralph is the gunted showrunner of the #Killstream, an Internet podcast. He is most notable for screaming his name over footage of Chris-Chan being arrested.
  • There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Mundane Ralph is a Fat Flaggot. (Last updated on 08/02/2021)
Replies
Views
Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt
Replies
Views
12M
Does anyone even hate watch anymore??
Replies
Views
A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit
Replies
Views
Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!
Replies
Views
Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to dozens via Chinese spyware
Replies
Views
1M
Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.
Replies
Views
Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Faith starts a GiveSendGo campaign (and accompanying website) for Xander to counter Ralph's
Replies
Views
Memes, videos and creative writings!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ethan Ralph's Documented Legal Troubles & Other Court Docs
Replies
Views
Discuss gunt's food choices and shitty merch -- Surprise! The fat pig consumers a lot of food.
Replies
Views
A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.
Replies
Views
Ethan Ralph is using a Christian crowdfunding site to try and raise $10,000 for a paternity test.
Replies
Views
Cohortes praetoriae | General sperg thread
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.
Replies
Views
The man who was cucked by the gunt live.
Replies
Views
Military grade encryption. ALL PAYPIGS DOXED BY RALPH on October 15th, 2021.
Replies
Views
"I am selling my son as an nft to raise funds for my case to see him again, despite what some bitches might prefer I do "
Replies
Views
Anything Related to Ralph and his dealings with Cozy.tv
Replies
Views
Discussion of Ralph's Discord server members; orbiters, jannies, and callers.
Replies
Views
*HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.
Replies
Views
A thread for Ralph's obsession with Null and the Farms as a whole
Replies
Views
“I’d rather drink Glass than stream on Bitwave”
Replies
Views
Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious
Replies
Views
What happens when you take a fat alcoholic with a dying show and watch him play video games where he sucks, doesn't say anything funny nor insightful, and can't be bothered to learn how to properly play?
Replies
Views
Important Highlights and Dates in Gunt History
Replies
Views
a/k/a board meta thread
Replies
Views
Vegas 2: Electric Guntaloo - Gunt's Second Trip to Vegas in 45 days!
Replies
Views
Gunt Parody Song Thread - Submissions Welcome
Replies
Views
(30th of October 2021: Zerohedge Publishes Kiwi Farms Owner Josh Moon: “I just fucking hate n****rs.”) A thread to catalogue Ethan Ralph's petulant ramblings.
Replies
Views
Return of the Gunti - Gunt's 3rd Trip to Vegas 5 Days after the last!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views