01/06/2021 Gunt in Washington DC - Stop the Meal!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
collagedelagunty.png

more face gaps the gunt fives plenty today, these show off his fucked hair line, balding, and absolutely disgusting fucked premie mutant head shape prefectly.

edit lmfao gaytor and reethan seething over lost lemons from being unable to film the insurrection! "well we have some certain guys to thank for that" - gaytor trying to turn ethans sobbing over lost lemons into a win against the alawgs, because ya know being unable to leave the state because of a trial you thought would end quicker and will most likely end in ruination financially or via prison and maybe labelled a sex offender is a win on top of losing hundreds of dolalrs.

edit uh oh keem and nick fuentes hate each other now, and reethans crew is avowing and sympathizing with the dc insurrectionist neo nazi terrorists while a guest literally says nazis are the cure to the diseas of people like arthut chu.

edit edit, ralph doesnt think swarming a government building en masse by force crushing guards is an insurrection and he for some reason berates cops for not wanting crushed by a mob and thinks DC is like some government center from an action game where its constantly militarized and its hard to get anywhere without facing fully geared occupational troops.

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
He knows he can't go because he got charged for that sex tape. He couldn't do the killstream on DLive because if he did one thing wrong, one god damn thing he'd get booted. He has to just sit there and imagine what it would be like if he could do killstream LIVE if he could just be there, looking at the Viking with his two Gators getting all the attention. Instead he has to sit there and seethe.
He literally can't. Part of his recognizance bond is that he doesn't leave the state, so if he had gone to DC he'd have violated the bond and be stuck in jail.
I mean, that hasn't stopped him before. He directly violated his parole by going to Michigan with Ade. I'm shocked he was honestly smart enough to not get embroiled in that shitshow.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
I could honestly see this being the end of Ralph and Pedo though. He’s already got to be seething that he wasn’t able to cover it himself, but the knowledge that he had no coverage at all of the biggest dissident right-wing story of the year has got to kill him. She’ll be feeling the force of gunt rage for not being willing to risk her neck and get the content.

eh Ralph had a lot of viewers (~3.5k) on his stream and seemed to be getting a lot of lemons, even though he was essentially just watching other streams. Would've been exponentially more had he been there, but the cons for going outweigh the pros enough that I don't really see it as a dent.

Still, would've been great to see him go and the resulting fallout.

Snappy Jappy

I'm on the air doing my job
kiwifarms.net
Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for some content

2 of Ethan Ralph's surrogate Clout Daddies have been having a catfight on Twitter recently

NickJF vs Keemstar

1610111001220.png

Some Context:

Keemstar taddled on Baked Alaska to the FBI last night and ended up getting a fair deal of blowback

SnitchAlert

1610111336405.png

It clearly must have hurt Keem's feelings when Nick Fuentes called him a faggot and proceeded to ratio him on Twitter, because he spend the rest of the night recording videos and responding to replies

Blow back

1610111695564.png

A bit of frantic Keem tweets for more context

1610112459514.png

While the Twitter exchange may not have proliferated beyond the initial exchanges, it has created a significant rift between 2 E-Celeb camps that Ethan Ralph has his greasy little pig hoofs sunken into

EthanRalphLookALike.png
Figure 1: A close member of the Ralph family

Conclusion:
Keemstar is terrified of losing his platform and sucking up to his overlords extra hard during this time of crisis

Now we get to wait and see how long Ralph can keep sucking up to Keemstar and Nick Fuentes. He can't pretend to like them both forever and will ultimately have to pick between the two (Much like during the Coach Red Pill / Andy Warski & Mister Metokur / Tonka Saw fueds)

1610112110831.png

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Plus with daddy Trump denouncing the morons who stormed the building Nick must be furious. Four years, wasted fighting for cheeto hair man.

At this rate there's a higher chance of Trump endorsing Keem's drama "show" over Nicks live from moms basement AMERICA FIRST! With how much that faggot grifts why the fuck doesn't he own a house yet? That quarter mill of BTC is nearly doubled if he had held onto it.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for some content

2 of Ethan Ralph's surrogate Clout Daddies have been having a catfight on Twitter recently

NickJF vs Keemstar

View attachment 1838550

Some Context:

Keemstar taddled on Baked Alaska to the FBI last night and ended up getting a fair deal of blowback

SnitchAlert

View attachment 1838556

It clearly must have hurt Keem's feelings when Nick Fuentes called him a faggot and proceeded to ratio him on Twitter, because he spend the rest of the night recording videos and responding to replies

Blow back

View attachment 1838563

A bit of frantic Keem tweets for more context

View attachment 1838584

While the Twitter exchange may not have proliferated beyond the initial exchanges, it has created a significant rift between 2 E-Celeb camps that Ethan Ralph has his greasy little pig hoofs sunken into

View attachment 1838599
Figure 1: A close member of the Ralph family

Conclusion:
Keemstar is terrified of losing his platform and sucking up to his overlords extra hard during this time of crisis

Now we get to wait and see how long Ralph can keep sucking up to Keemstar and Nick Fuentes. He can't pretend to like them both forever and will ultimately have to pick between the two (Much like during the Coach Red Pill / Andy Warski & Mister Metokur / Tonka Saw fueds)

View attachment 1838576
Nick takes attacks on his lovers very seriously

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
To answer @Null's question from earlier on mati, no, Pantsu didn't just bail on Ralph with the free phone he gave her. She was actually in his house near the end of the stream but they never showed any of her exclusive on-the-spot footage during the show, which makes me think she didn't get any and didn't go.

I didn't watch the Killstream from last night but does anyone know if they played it then?

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
She was actually in his house near the end of the stream but they never showed any of her exclusive on-the-spot footage during the show, which makes me think she didn't get any and didn't go.
I wonder when he'll figure out she's punking him. First it's saying she can do better than Ralph on a public platform, then it's complete avoidance of the Ralph question after he was bragging to digitroon, now it's welshing on getting DC footage after it was advertised as such. What's next? Surprise, surprise Ralph: she doesn't respect you. She probably is disgusted with you. You're the beta male in this relationship.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the corn we could've been harvesting if he had gone to the march and stormed the building.

At this point Baked Alaska is more well known than Ralph will ever be. :story:
He wouldn't fit through that door window :lit:
In fact he would have probably made the entire building collapse.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Keems a little shithead but he's miles ahead of Fuentes and Baked.

Fuentes spews the same fucking shit day in and day out to part fools from their money. If he gave a shit about advancing the interests of the United States citizenship or conservatism in general he wouldn't be doing this shit and he knows it. I hope he becomes as irrelevant as Ralph.

Baked is a piece of garbage and there's not much else to him, the fucker goes and screams at people working a job for wearing the mask the job told them to wear while being unemployed and getting superchats. I don't care what political leaning you are, he's a drain on society and I hope he gets formerly charged for being in Pelosi's office, if only because I harbor such intense contempt for him.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
eh Ralph had a lot of viewers (~3.5k) on his stream and seemed to be getting a lot of lemons, even though he was essentially just watching other streams. Would've been exponentially more had he been there, but the cons for going outweigh the pros enough that I don't really see it as a dent.

Still, would've been great to see him go and the resulting fallout.
youre really underestimating how petty ralph can be, thats hundreds of dollars lost .plus two more things, we know ralph always sours his own little good fortunes by reading or mulling over the negative and people who "wronged" him and theres got to be at least one pig asking "hey did you ever get the pantsu footage master?" thats close enough to criticism that even one probably sent him into a shitting piggy flail fit, and to that and the alawgs being given statements by her that she can do better than ralph, that she wants to fuck bibble, etc etc and i wouldnt be surprised if his neighbors are rn hearing nothing but "ahm a kang!" and "DO YEW KNOW WHO AH AM?"

She was actually in his house near the end of the stream but they never showed any of her exclusive on-the-spot footage during the show, which makes me think she didn't get any and didn't go.
:story: ethan locked her out and told her to take an uber to get the content.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1840006
Probably not a good idea for Gunt to be bragging about this then
Hm....I don't recall any other streams having this issue. I wonder if mantsu got scared and stayed on the outside of the barrier. Obviously streaming that would not be good for ralph. What a cope.

Ralph is going extra hard for daddy styx right now. Josh trolled him on a livestream this morning and he was MAD. lol