01/06/2021 Gunt in Washington DC - Stop the Meal!

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
I guess the Gunt was lucky he wasn't allowed to go to DC

View attachment 1839926

Source: https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1347911730215739393?s=20
I'll hand it to Ralph, motherfucker somehow drunkenly stumbled his way out of that one. Ralph may have fucked up every other aspect of his life but I have to hand it to him, came out a clear winner(?) here. CANT ABORT THE RETORT!

Edit: You know now that I think of it, he was whining about how he couldn't go on DLive because of alogs and shit. Well you're welcome Ralph. Glad we all could help out. No no no, don't thank us, we know already.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does Gloomtube even incite violence / illegal activities? They literally just show several on the ground livestreams at once without providing commentary. I'm gonna miss my dancing riot-pickle.
Yet another example of if you aren't the approved news source, you aren't allowed. Gloomtube is literally just live feeds of happenings. No commentary. Just live news you can digest yourself and make your own decisions. Says a lot that they are afraid of a live news feed stream. After these bans, what do they have left? Owen Benjamin? Ghost Politics (who rarely shows up)? The Gunt? Since DLive ditched Nick and a lot of the top earners are groypers or groyper adjacent, would they leave in solidarity? We'll certainly see if it's about the grift or principles.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Hm....I don't recall any other streams having this issue. I wonder if mantsu got scared and stayed on the outside of the barrier. Obviously streaming that would not be good for ralph. What a cope.

Ralph is going extra hard for daddy styx right now. Josh trolled him on a livestream this morning and he was MAD. lol

That was just a huge fucking cope. Pantsu had two phones on her, hers and the burner both on different networks. No way in hell both networks wouldn't allow her to stream when there was only a good hundred other people live streaming the event. When that moron who went to "save pantsu" called into Ralph's show saying they are jamming the towers was nothing but bullshit. Said faggot doesn't even know basic bitch tier shit like two factor authentication according to discord but he totally knew that the govt was jammin the cell towers albeit tons of other people are using phones and live streaming it all.

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
That was just a huge fucking cope. Pantsu had two phones on her, hers and the burner both on different networks. No way in hell both networks wouldn't allow her to stream when there was only a good hundred other people live streaming the event. When that moron who went to "save pantsu" called into Ralph's show saying they are jamming the towers was nothing but bullshit. Said faggot doesn't even know basic bitch tier shit like two factor authentication according to discord but he totally knew that the govt was jammin the cell towers albeit tons of other people are using phones and live streaming it all.
I saw Pantsu on Baked Alaska's stream briefly after they entered the Capitol building. The clip was on Grimmest Cheers youtube channel but I think the video was taken down.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I saw Pantsu on Baked Alaska's stream briefly after they entered the Capitol building. The clip was on Grimmest Cheers youtube channel but I think the video was taken down.

Then she's probably on CCTV and with her presence on youtube it won't be hard for them to identify her. They'll probably rig up an AI to scan all the faces seen in the capital and search for them online in photos / videos. That's just my schizo take.