LGBT 02/12/18 chris is open to all kinks and fetishes - gross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onewittyuser

Who am I kidding, the Prequels were awesome.
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Chris, he probably thinks 'being vanilla' means fucking ice cream.

Wrathcaster

kiwifarms.net
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Chris would be perfect as a sissy BDSM sub for some demented femdom masochist. You've got his crazy pain tolerance, effeminate mannerisms, and utter desperation for female attention. Add his obesity and complete lack of dignity and you've got quite a cocktail there.

I'm optimistic for the chances of a Gimp Saga. Somebody call kink.com.

Bob's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Chris would be perfect as a sissy BDSM sub for some demented femdom masochist. You've got his crazy pain tolerance, effeminate mannerisms, and utter desperation for female attention. Add his obesity and complete lack of dignity and you've got quite a cocktail there.

Well, yeah. Remember how he started trying to cosy up to Cosmos after she ripped him a new one?* She got so creeped out that she left him alone.

(* -for an instance when he tried to rip himself a new one, see the Un-Clit Saga)

This will most likely end up in utter frustration for any dom. He's far too stubborn to completely be submissive.

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Chris would be perfect as a sissy BDSM sub for some demented femdom masochist. .

*Sadist. Masochists like being hurt. Sadists like causing pain. Unless you mean they'd have to be masochistic to want to do anything with him. Chris is too mentally impaired for anyone to want to use him in that setting, unless they were real abusers.

Source: I am a demented femdom sadist.

NinFreakLan

Is it Wednesday yet?
kiwifarms.net
*Sadist. Masochists like being hurt. Sadists like causing pain. Unless you mean they'd have to be masochistic to want to do anything with him. Chris is too mentally impaired for anyone to want to use him in that setting, unless they were real abusers.

Source: I am a demented femdom sadist.
Pretty sure they mean the former because Chris is such a goddamn dumpster fire to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.