LGBT 02/12/18 chris is open to all kinks and fetishes - gross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword_Hand_Tingles

He who has Aching Blood
kiwifarms.net
I only have one question pertaining to Chris and his sex life. If Chris is a "Lesbian Women" and somehow gets a genuine lesbian girlfriend, then when it comes to sex, will he use a strap-on instead of his pickle or will he "magically" become a "Straight Male" again? I would feel really bad for whatever girl he demands eat out his "Home Made Sex Change".

Last edited by a moderator:

Broseph

Nice to rake your acquaintance
kiwifarms.net
Hoy There!

I only have one question pertaining to Chris and his sex life. If Chris is a "Lesbian Women" and somehow gets a genuine lesbian girlfriend, then when it comes to sex, will he use a strap-on instead of his pickle or will he "magically" become a "Straight Male" again? I would feel really bad for whatever girl he demands eat out his "Home Made Sex Change".
- Owain Dark

Chris will never have a girlfriend, no matter what "orientation" he is.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hoy There!

- Owain Dark
Tranny theory would say that there is no conflict in him using his pickle while still being a lesbian transwoman. Not all trans people get bottom surgery. Lesbians (according to tranny theory) should be attracted to women, and what's down below is either irrelevant, or if they truly love the person, they'll ignore it or work around it.

To Chris specifically, he fetishizes lesbian sex to the point where involving his pickle in the event isn't really high on his list. He hasn't crossed it off the list entirely, but he's weirdly fascinated by tribbing and wants to rub his taint on some girls crotch.

Like, at times, his discussion of the topic approaches true fetishism territory, where the boner is in all his head. At times he'll imply he's completely limp downstairs, but he's still sweating and fantasizing regardless.

It's weird.

Edit: Knock off the gimmick posting shit.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like, at times, his discussion of the topic approaches true fetishism territory, where the boner is in all his head. At times he'll imply he's completely limp downstairs, but he's still sweating and fantasizing regardless.
Simple explanation: He's a liar but he can't admit to having ladywood because it does not sync with his tomgirl persona. I don't believe Chris libido is purely mental since the brain and the nervous system are the parts of the body that dictate sexual stimuli.

Reactions: Sword_Hand_Tingles

Sword_Hand_Tingles

He who has Aching Blood
kiwifarms.net
If Chris finally goes to prison one of these days wouldn't they put him in a female correctional facility because he's Transexual? At least there he can be around women all day everyday and they have nowhere to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
If Chris finally goes to prison one of these days wouldn't they put him in a female correctional facility because he's Transexual? At least there he can be around women all day everyday and they have nowhere to run.

There would be some kind of psychiatric evaluation involved so Chris may or may not end up in a female correctional facility. It would probably be focused more on his autism than his gender issues, but they wouldn't just move someone over to the women's facility because they say they're trans.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simple explanation: He's a liar but he can't admit to having ladywood because it does not sync with his tomgirl persona. I don't believe Chris libido is purely mental since the brain and the nervous system are the parts of the body that dictate sexual stimuli.
I'm not claiming his libido is entirely gone. Just weaker than you'd think given his ramblings. His ramblings seem very sexual, and they are, but I think they come more from an autistic fascination with lesbians that he can't shut up about, rather than him just always having wood.

It's like a type of autogynephelia that would persist even after deballing. Physical explanations (even considering the nervous system) aren't the whole story. There's a big chunk that's mental, an autistic fascination.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not claiming his libido is entirely gone. Just weaker than you'd think given his ramblings. His ramblings seem very sexual, and they are, but I think they come more from an autistic fascination with lesbians that he can't shut up about, rather than him just always having wood.

It's like a type of autogynephelia that would persist even after deballing. Physical explanations (even considering the nervous system) aren't the whole story. There's a big chunk that's mental, an autistic fascination.
It's still autism and libido, that's the extent of it.

Mmmmmph

"Mmmmmph"
kiwifarms.net
He very well could be going through a very unique mid life crisis. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gave it all up and went back to being "normal" Chris in the next few years.
God, I hope. It was hilarious when the infamous tomgirl pics came out, but now this just seems like a joke that's gone on for too long. Actually, his whole life is a joke that's gone on for too long, to be fair.

Chopinpiano

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20180417-070015.png
Screenshot_20180417-070035.png

Screenshot_20180417-070530.png
Screenshot_20180417-070526.png

Screenshot_20180417-070806.png

Screenshot_20180417-071025.png
Chris confirms he's a pedo.

He has a fetish for his mother, what the actual fuck.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Trilby
Status
Not open for further replies.