• “You sent me a Facebook message back in early December screaming in my face that I was part of a Kiwifarms conspiracy that outed you to your mother.”

02-12-18 newer better documentary

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by CatParty, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Actually how I got most of my info, being a newfag.

Very well put together, stoked for more

• Agree Agree x 3
    Gentrify

Gentrify Certified Newfag

kiwifarms.is
  2. YouTube strikes again
    IMG_4293.PNG IMG_4292.PNG

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Fucking Jewtube made all it's money on crazy videos, and now it goes nazi once it's reached peak growth and has to try and hold on to it's ad revenue so it dosen't get shareholders sperging in the boardroom.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Failing Biology 101

kiwifarms.is
  4. Welp, I guess he'll have to use mixtape.moe or vimeo.

WeeGee

WeeGee Weegee is de wae.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. i don't understand what about those videos would warrant a strike? he censors just about everything.

• Agree Agree x 4
    averagejane

averagejane please pluck your nose hairs.

kiwifarms.is
  6. Enough complaints will automatically warrant a strike that you can later dispute, Chris has shit loads of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME after him but plenty will defend him too, just look how hated this forum is in certain places.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.is
  7. Someone tell the story of how the entire CWCville Archive had to be rebuilt at one point because I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME had the fucking channel taken down

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here

kiwifarms.is
  8. I hope he has the videos saved where we can see them elsewhere.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.is
  9. I always download them the day they come out. It's easy, there are browser extensions, or you can go to a website called Videograbby. That way you can watch them whenever.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Smurfchu

Smurfchu Gonna sneak my Duck into China

kiwifarms.is
  10. His entire channel has been removed now. :(

• Informative  x 5
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.is
  11. It looks like the whole channel was taken down today, possibly by a third strike?

Edit: Beat by a second...

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. WHAT?! I love watching them, I hope he'll make more on another channel.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.is
  13. It looks like he is posting twitter updates about what he will do now

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  14. That blows. His documentaries were very insightful. I hope he uploads them elsewhere.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  15. You know I find this kind of weird...
    I'm not gonna start thinking that Chris might've reported the channel and videos after he was made aware of the documentary by Count Dankula.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Too bad. Now that he's in the throws of the Golden Age of 2009, I was more actively watching the series whenever I had the time. I was a bit sick last night so I had time to watch the Ivy part. Glad to see he did indeed use the Radio Shows. I never actually heard the Opie & Anthony segment, so that was nice to hear.

• Agree Agree x 2
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Okkervils

Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

kiwifarms.is
  18. I mean it is fantastic he will continue the series however he can and I am very grateful for that, the fact is he shouldn't have to. Those guys that ran their episode on him at legends of the internet made a joke out of him for two episodes and presented nothing new, yet someone commits their time, uses their craft to create the be all and end all of all things Chris Chan in what has to be the most objective way possible and he gets the bone. This is actually sad. Lets hope the lost views doesnt hurt his motivation as a documentary film maker in the future

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. What are the chances his channel was targeted by SJWs who saw the vids as an attack on a self proclaimed trans person and not necessary because he was 'harassing/bullying' an autistic man?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. If the interview with dankula truly just now made him aware of the series, is it really something he’d want taken down? There’s so many more harassing videos and sachumo’s doc is still untouched.

I’m betting numerous flags from different sources got it killed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.