Containment 03-26-18 Sweetheart Search is OVER & all 99th generation gf megathread - 5/5 - More confirmation the sweethearts are Cryzel Rosechu and MagiChan

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, how the fuck would a new Idea Guy be able to have pulled this off? Jeez, this will be a hard one to unravel.

Same way the old one did probably. Get Chris's attention and convince him of shit like he is in a triad relationship with magichan and whatever the other fucking one is called.

I wouldn't care so much but this shit isn't funny and is confusing as shit. Sonichu was confusing enough to follow and this makes it far worse

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

:thinking:

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net

At this point going back to striped shirts, attraction signs and Sonichu flyers would be an improvement.

I never thought it could go this low. Chris, ending his love quest for purple spiked comic cock from a cartoon character he draws.

He just went full Pygmalion folks, and not even for a human female but electric hedgehogs, one of which is named after his dream daughter.

Forget whether he's getting better, what even is Chris Chan anymore?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
At this point going back to striped shirts, attraction signs and Sonichu flyers would be an improvement.

I never thought it could go this low. Chris, ending his love quest for purple spiked comic cock from a cartoon character he draws.

He just went full Pygmalion folks, and not even for a human female but electric hedgehogs, one of which is named after his dream daughter.

Forget whether he's getting better, what even is Chris Chan anymore?

That just lets us know how isolated he is. His friends keep him at arms length. He wants something he can control and who better than his imaginary puppets? He loves and craves attention. Factor in that even though he has a lot of fans, no one he deems worthwhile will want to fuck with him in the long-term. He is truly lonely and alone. This is why, I feel, the Idea Guys were able to get into his head and screw with his comic.

VoreDoggy

kiwifarms.net
I’m with you, this is the most insane case of bigamy I’ve ever seen ... isn’t there another version of Chris married to Ivy AND Lovely Weather somewhere?! CWChu’s Speech is great, it’s like some fucked up version of polygamous ‘Evita”. I’m with Bobachu on this one. I can’t wait to see the reception. Save your gift receipt.
"Don't cry for me CWCville, the truth is I never left you; all through my wild days, my mad existence; I kept my promise; don't keep your distance".

Snuckening

I'm an oldfag from 4chan 2004 era.
kiwifarms.net
OK. So, to summarize this whole 'sweethearts'/polyamory situation for people like myself who are easily confused; Chris's "sweethearts" are "Chryzel Rosechu" and "Magichan" who are representations of TingsTingz and... this Derek guy? Or Bryan? All of whom are basically just Chris's twitter hangers-on?

Is there any suggestion of IRL contact? Or even of a 'conventional' online relationship (sexting or nudes orvwhatever), or is it purely some weird "in CWCville" fantasy scenario that a couple of morons on twitter are going along with? And, do we know if TingsTingz is an actual girl, or """a girl""" in the same sense than Christine is """a girl"""? I find it hard to imagine an actual biological female even pretending to not be repulsed by Chris.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
OK. So, to summarize this whole 'sweethearts'/polyamory situation for people like myself who are easily confused; Chris's "sweethearts" are "Chryzel Rosechu" and "Magichan" who are representations of TingsTingz and... this Derek guy? Or Bryan? All of whom are basically just Chris's twitter hangers-on?

Is there any suggestion of IRL contact? Or even of a 'conventional' online relationship (sexting or nudes orvwhatever), or is it purely some weird "in CWCville" fantasy scenario that a couple of morons on twitter are going along with? And, do we know if TingsTingz is an actual girl, or """a girl""" in the same sense than Christine is """a girl"""? I find it hard to imagine an actual biological female even pretending to not be repulsed by Chris.

... What is with the excessive use of quotation marks?

And no there has been little to no evidence for this as far as I'm aware, though I could have missed something as this thread has blurred together a little for me.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris's "sweethearts" are "Chryzel Rosechu" and "Magichan" who are representations of TingsTingz and... this Derek guy? Or Bryan? All of whom are basically just Chris's twitter hangers-on?
Derek?

TingsTingz was suspected because of implying she was one of the sweethearts and knowing about Magi's role a day prior to Chris mentioning it. But Tings later posted DMs showing that Chris had merely talked to her about Magi and Cryzel, apparently without input from Tings. My guess is that she's just a random ween who likes to role-play as a fan for attention and got carried away with it.

I don't think Bryan is involved.

Reactions: Snuckening

Snuckening

I'm an oldfag from 4chan 2004 era.
kiwifarms.net
... What is with the excessive use of quotation marks?

And no there has been little to no evidence for this as far as I'm aware, though I could have missed something as this thread has blurred together a little for me.

Yeah, probably is excessive; just feels weird talking about Chris's fantasies like they're real

Gunslinger

Happy Happy Turkey Day
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what idiot is role-playing these gay and polyamorous sex scenes with Chris. Chris believes he is interacting with these cartoon hedgehogs and the person(s) behind it are probably using a similar (if not the same) technique as Idea Guy, so this sperg has got to be spending quite a bit of time conversing with Chris pretending to be Magichan and Cryzel . I'd just like to say congrats! You are having cybersex with a gender-confused, pants-shitting autist who believes cartoon ponies are real. You truly are a master troll.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

First paragraph: We don't know who the representations are of. It might be TingsTingz and the Derek guy. Probably not, but we don't know.

There's no IRL contact. It seems to be a weird in CWCville fantasy scenario that New Idea Guy is behind. No idea on TingsTingz's gender, but I would imagine that there's a penis involved

Mathas

Fiend Seeker
kiwifarms.net
Derek?

TingsTingz was suspected because of implying she was one of the sweethearts and knowing about Magi's role a day prior to Chris mentioning it. But Tings later posted DMs showing that Chris had merely talked to her about Magi and Cryzel, apparently without input from Tings. My guess is that she's just a random ween who likes to role-play as a fan for attention and got carried away with it.

I don't think Bryan is involved.
Wait. Where are these DMs? I'm surprised I missed that...

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. Still dunno if I believe it though. It doesn't explain the account going down, etc. Plus it's not hard to photoshop DMs. But maybe my tinfoil is on too tight. idk. Ting just talked way too much about "alternate dimensions/parallel universes/etc." and shit for me not to be suspicious. That's right up idea guy's alley.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That just lets us know how isolated he is. His friends keep him at arms length. He wants something he can control and who better than his imaginary puppets? He loves and craves attention. Factor in that even though he has a lot of fans, no one he deems worthwhile will want to fuck with him in the long-term. He is truly lonely and alone. This is why, I feel, the Idea Guys were able to get into his head and screw with his comic.
Chris being trolled by idea guy isn't caused by his IRL isolation. It causes his isolation. Chris' friends are pretty close with him. He'll hang out at their houses sometimes, for example.

The problem is that Chris takes the easiest path to social fulfillment. He's also really stupid. It's not Chris' friends pushing him away that leads him to talking to hedgehogs. Chris talks to the hedgehogs first and says to his friends "nah, I can't hang out tonight, Cryzel wants to watch netflitz tonight".

Trolling fucks up his life by giving him an easier alternative to socializing IRL.

This is the same thing that happened back when Bob died. Before Bob died, Chris spent all his time talking to e-girlfriends. When Bob died and the trolls backed off, he was forced to go outside to find someone to talk to. And he did, successfully. Until someone picked up where we left off.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Chris being trolled by idea guy isn't caused by his IRL isolation. It causes his isolation. Chris' friends are pretty close with him. He'll hang out at their houses sometimes, for example.

The problem is that Chris takes the easiest path to social fulfillment. He's also really stupid. It's not Chris' friends pushing him away that leads him to talking to hedgehogs. Chris talks to the hedgehogs first and says to his friends "nah, I can't hang out tonight, Cryzel wants to watch netflitz tonight".

Trolling fucks up his life by giving him an easier alternative to socializing IRL.

This is the same thing that happened back when Bob died. Before Bob died, Chris spent all his time talking to e-girlfriends. When Bob died and the trolls backed off, he was forced to go outside to find someone to talk to. And he did, successfully. Until someone picked up where we left off.

Chris' fantasy world is also super convenient to him in the aspect that Chris will always have someone to "socialize" with. Something that Chris has never quite grasped and fully understood is that (real) people, adults especially, are not able to just hang out on a whim. So why hang out with us mere mortals who need to work to make money when he can just hang out with his sister wives.

WhatNemesisMeans

You silly fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I am hoping for an eventual pregnancy saga! I want to see Chris go to target and ask for baby clothes for the baby Sonichu he is expecting.
Chris has already spawned two kids. He shoved his magical semen up his true and honest vag and got a pair of autism-free abominations. They cameoed in an earlier issue.