Containment 03-26-18 Sweetheart Search is OVER & all 99th generation gf megathread - 5/5 - More confirmation the sweethearts are Cryzel Rosechu and MagiChan

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Chris thinks cartoon realities exist so badly, I think I know what's happened here.

He's met two people in the real world, probably trannies, who are just as crazy as he is, that they have convinced him they believe in the same cartoon reality shit he does. And that these two people are "our world's" versions of Magi-Chan and this new character named Chryzel Rosechu.

Chrisology1337

kiwifarms.net
If Chris thinks cartoon realities exist so badly, I think I know what's happened here.

He's met two people in the real world, probably trannies, who are just as crazy as he is, that they have convinced him they believe in the same cartoon reality shit he does. And that these two people are "our world's" versions of Magi-Chan and this new character named Chryzel Rosechu.

Or he needs a prescription for Latuda

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
So. I've gotta ask... With the new news about Team Rocket, and chris's turn to OC fucking, is Sonichu officially a story about bestiality?

It's about beastiality, extreme autism and down syndrome, incest, pedophilia, and wish fulfillment (with Chris fucking and marrying his OCs and all. Old Chris would've never allowed anyone to invade or plant these stupid ideas into his head. Chris once again takes love is love and acceptance too far).

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not Chris' friends pushing him away that leads him to talking to hedgehogs. Chris talks to the hedgehogs first and says to his friends "nah, I can't hang out tonight, Cryzel wants to watch netflitz tonight".
Sorry for the :autism:, Marv, but I'm really confused right now...

When you say Chris talks to the hedgehogs, do you mean he talks (via email, text, whatever) with people posing as his hedgehogs or does he actually have a conversation in his mind with the various residents of CWCville? In other words -- is Chris giving up interactions with RL friends to watch netflitz with trolls pretending to be his hedgehogs, or is he giving up RL interactions to sit by himself at home and pretend he's surrounded by cartoon characters?

The first is weird enough but if the second is true ... Chris has gone much farther down the rabbit hole than I suspected.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
Okay this plus a potential idea guy sequel is going to make this a pretty interesting summer. Or it’ll all fizzle out next week.
It'll be about as interesting as the first one. As in not at all. Chris coming up with this ridiculous shit himself would be funny. A troll getting their ideas written into Sonichu isn't nearly as funny since it isn't Chris doing it. If Chris wrote prison camps into CWCville as away to stop trolls that would've been way funnier that the original Idea Guy convincing him to put in Nazi stuff and changing a bunch of the characters.

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

When you say Chris talks to the hedgehogs, do you mean he talks (via email, text, whatever) with people posing as his hedgehogs or does he actually have a conversation in his mind with the various residents of CWCville? In other words -- is Chris giving up interactions with RL friends to watch netflitz with trolls pretending to be his hedgehogs, or is he giving up RL interactions to sit by himself at home and pretend he's surrounded by cartoon characters?

The first is weird enough but if the second is true ... Chris has gone much farther down the rabbit hole than I suspected.

The latter.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time Chris has pulled this shit.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The latter, although it's bolstered by the former. So once in awhile Idea Guy 2.0 will pop in and say "oh, that episode from last night was really funny, right?"
The latter.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time Chris has pulled this shit.
Not really. I mean, Chris has always wanted cwcville to be real. He's really childish in that way. He's just never been satisfied by his imagination. It's not enjoyable because it's not tangible, and thus not convincing to Chris.

Of course, now he's got some faggot reinforcing it, for the sole purpose of inserting stupid shit into the comics and having Chris lick walls.

It's like Awesome-O from South Park.

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The latter, although it's bolstered by the former. So once in awhile Idea Guy 2.0 will pop in and say "oh, that episode from last night was really funny, right?"

Not really. I mean, Chris has always wanted cwcville to be real. He's really childish in that way. He's just never been satisfied by his imagination. It's not enjoyable because it's not tangible, and thus not convincing to Chris.

Of course, now he's got some faggot reinforcing it, for the sole purpose of inserting stupid shit into the comics and having Chris lick walls.

It's like Awesome-O from South Park.

That's what I meant. Chris has stated in the past that he believes CWCville to be real. He believes all cartoon characters exist in a Roger Rabbit esque ToonTown, and that CWCville is an alternate universe.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what I meant. Chris has stated in the past that he believes CWCville to be real. He believes all cartoon characters exist in a Roger Rabbit esque ToonTown, and that CWCville is an alternate universe.
He's taken it to the next level though. Before it was all theoretical. He thought cwcville existed in the same way that most Americans nominally believe in Jesus. In a way where it doesn't affect the real world to any significant extent.

Now someone's convinced him that the Jesus statue outside of the church is literally talking to him, by hiding behind it and mumbling stupid shit at Chris.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net

October 3, 2010 - 1:30pm

I understand you never mean to grill me. I emotionally get carried away sometimes when my buttons get pressed with certain topics that hit it home. And when I get carried away, I may not think clearly. But I am happy we are opening up to each other, and I really do want our relationship to be strong too, Sweetheart. :)

I can answer your current questions now.

-At that time in her office, Sonichu and I were coming up with an immediate plan of counter-attack to the things she was saying; I do not remember what she said.
-I do still sometimes talk with my electric-hedgehog pok'emon while I'm on my way to falling asleep and the tv is off; we talk about current things, like things I could do or say in meeting new people, or just things I'm feeling currently to get their response to, for examples.
-I can't remember verbatim, but memorably, getting relationship advice from Sonichu And Rosechu are most memorable.
-Sonichu had a speech of his own to stop our mutual villain from attacking us with the things she was saying and her past actions against me and the early days of my Sweetheart Search.

For more information on Chris' sanity:

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Jackie_E-mails_16

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's taken it to the next level though. Before it was all theoretical. He thought cwcville existed in the same way that most Americans nominally believe in Jesus. In a way where it doesn't affect the real world to any significant extent.

Now someone's convinced him that the Jesus statue outside of the church is literally talking to him, by hiding behind it and mumbling stupid shit at Chris.
I agree that now it has taken on an entirely new level, Chris's very identity is malleable now, I am being somewhat hyperbolic here, but you can probably convince him that he's a serial killer if you tell him that CWCville Chris was that way. Just look at how many uncharacteristic declarations he made this past month alone.

I personally lean towards @Muscle Bra's 1st hypothesis though, I think a new Idea person is feeding him stuff, mainly because it's unlikely that Chris would be able to make-up all this, that would require actual imagination, which we all know he plainly lacks (otherwise, he would have came up with it during his troll-free internet exile). There's a clear chicken/egg situation developing by now, but I firmly think that Idea guy(s) provide the dumb seeds, and Chris grows the exceptional trees.

-At that time in her office, Sonichu and I were coming up with an immediate plan of counter-attack to the things she was saying; I do not remember what she said.
-I do still sometimes talk with my electric-hedgehog pok'emon while I'm on my way to falling asleep and the tv is off; we talk about current things, like things I could do or say in meeting new people, or just things I'm feeling currently to get their response to, for examples.
-I can't remember verbatim, but memorably, getting relationship advice from Sonichu And Rosechu are most memorable.
-Sonichu had a speech of his own to stop our mutual villain from attacking us with the things she was saying and her past actions against me and the early days of my Sweetheart Search.
@FightenGnome, This is purely my opinion, but I think people put too much stock in the MLW incident, Chris is clearly someone who is holding on his childhood with both hands, and one of the hallmarks of childhood is imaginary friends. This is probably because Chris's best life period was definitely before his 20's (Sonic sweepstakes, gal-pals..etc), compare this to his current life of constant debt & adult responsibilities and the stresses those bring, stresses that he was never prepared for by his parents in any way, not to mention whatever weening dumbassery he gets every day.

If I were him, I'd probably believe in anything that gets me away from all that, be it conventional belief systems, esoteric ones, or even ridiculous ones like CWCville.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Chris certainly believes CWCville is real and it isn't from his own doing. It's like how @Marvin describes it. Previously when Chris would make periodic references to "hearing" Sonichu it was basically on the level of when people hear God or Jesus, but this time around he believes in a parallel universe to CWCville and all his OCs exist and speak to him like living beings.

Now, I do think that in the very deepest darkest depths of his autistic soul he knows it's not real. His logic is finicky and will periodically sneak up on him. But Chris is frustratingly stubborn and he will continue believing this nonsense because it fills a void and is convenient to him.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Chris talk to Sonichu during his meeting with Mary Lee Walsh?

Yes. Then he curse ye ha me hah'd her. That's what lead to him being suspended and having to go to a psychologist who should have committed him to a mental institution then. You know, if borb would only stop with their beliefs that psychology included retards getting lobotomies, then Chris would've actually received the help he needed during those important developing childhood years. But they didn't, and this is the Chris we all ended up with now.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand all that. I was just under the impression that when Chris created CWCville as his wish fulfillment happy place and a way to escape a world he couldn't fit into -- even though he wanted it to be real and liked to pretend it was real -- deep down inside, he knew it wasn't real. Now, however, we're seeing more evidence that Chris is not pretending, but actually believes, that CWCville and its residents are real.

So that begs the question -- what do Chris's real-life friends think when they're getting cucked by imaginary hedgehogs?

Obviously, they know Chris isn't all there and (if they aren't trolls) they are likely hanging out with him either out of pity or because they're pretty odd ducks, too. Still, there's a pretty big gulf between being pleasantly quirky and telling his friends he can't hang out with them because he's going to spend the evening with his imaginary friends.

• Feels
Reactions: BestUserName

Magusyrup

You're using wayyy too many napkins
kiwifarms.net
I understand all that. I was just under the impression that when Chris created CWCville as his wish fulfillment happy place and a way to escape a world he couldn't fit into -- even though he wanted it to be real and liked to pretend it was real -- deep down inside, he knew it wasn't real. Now, however, we're seeing more evidence that Chris is not pretending, but actually believes, that CWCville and its residents are real.

So that begs the question -- what do Chris's real-life friends think when they're getting cucked by imaginary hedgehogs?

Obviously, they know Chris isn't all there and (if they aren't trolls) they are likely hanging out with him either out of pity or because they're pretty odd ducks, too. Still, there's a pretty big gulf between being pleasantly quirky and telling his friends he can't hang out with them because he's going to spend the evening with his imaginary friends.
Does Chris even have real life friends anymore? Where can he meet them that he’s not already banned from?

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
Chris certainly believes CWCville is real and it isn't from his own doing. It's like how @Marvin describes it. Previously when Chris would make periodic references to "hearing" Sonichu it was basically on the level of when people hear God or Jesus, but this time around he believes in a parallel universe to CWCville and all his OCs exist and speak to him like living beings.

Now, I do think that in the very deepest darkest depths of his autistic soul he knows it's not real. His logic is finicky and will periodically sneak up on him. But Chris is frustratingly stubborn and he will continue believing this nonsense because it fills a void and is convenient to him.

Right. But this current saga is quite different.

The old school "believing in CWCville" was reasonably harmless. It didn't seem to go beyond "I want CWCville to exist in an alternative dimension, and it can't be proven conclusively that it doesn't, so there is nothing wrong with pretending that it does." And on a practical level it didn't go beyond the imaginary friend level.

The stuff since the idea guy started is a new level. If this is what it appears, and Chris is concluding his real life sweetheart search to be with characters in his imagination, he is superimposing the imaginary world onto his real life in an incredibly tangible way.

I think a big test would be this: Suppose the unlikely event occurred that some nice girl who is part of the local IRL LGBTQ community, perhaps suffering from autism or some other social disorder, thought that Chris was a nice enough guy/girl and asked him out on a proper date.

Would he really turn her down because of this "relationship"? If not, it would suggest he "knows" it is fantasy, but enjoys the fantasy and finds that the more he acts it out and "believes" it, the better it is. If he really would turn her down, it is a much bigger step away from the harmless imaginary friend level.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chris is probably pretty tight lipped. He knows people will call him crazy, so he limits what he tells people.

This has also been developing slowly and gradually for awhile. It started out with the binaural beats, which is just like standard crunchy granola, new age religion bullshit. So they're probably used to at least that level of crazy from him.

It's probably a boiling-frog situation in which Chris has been getting crazier and crazier, and they just never know when they're supposed to intervene. They'll look back and the proper time for an intervention was really obvious in retrospect.
Does Chris even have real life friends anymore?
Yes.
Where can he meet them that he’s not already banned from?
Game events, the gay club, their houses, conventions, other public events, things like that.

The old school "believing in CWCville" was reasonably harmless. It didn't seem to go beyond "I want CWCville to exist in an alternative dimension, and it can't be proven conclusively that it doesn't, so there is nothing wrong with pretending that it does." And on a practical level it didn't go beyond the imaginary friend level.

The stuff since the idea guy started is a new level. If this is what it appears, and Chris is concluding his real life sweetheart search to be with characters in his imagination, he is superimposing the imaginary world onto his real life in an incredibly tangible way.

I think a big test would be this: Suppose the unlikely event occurred that some nice girl who is part of the local IRL LGBTQ community, perhaps suffering from autism or some other social disorder, thought that Chris was a nice enough guy/girl and asked him out on a proper date.

Would he really turn her down because of this "relationship"? If not, it would suggest he "knows" it is fantasy, but enjoys the fantasy and finds that the more he acts it out and "believes" it, the better it is. If he really would turn her down, it is a much bigger step away from the harmless imaginary friend level.
He wouldn't turn her down.

What he'd do is try to introduce her to his other "spouses" and bring her in on the secret.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net

Oh I don't think Chris would turn down a true and honest female if they presented themselves to Chris in person. Chris is an opportunist and would simply convince himself, "Mmm, yeah Cryzel and Magichan wouldn't mind." Chris is really really stubborn once he has become fixated on something and right now that something is that CWCville is real. But like I mentioned, his logic will sneak up on him periodically and he'll question the legitimacy of his shenangians. Then when it stresses him too much he will go back to believing his craziness because it's easier. Chris is self aware enough to not tell a bunch of random people that CWCville is real because those people can't see his imaginary friends.