Containment 03-26-18 Sweetheart Search is OVER & all 99th generation gf megathread - 5/5 - More confirmation the sweethearts are Cryzel Rosechu and MagiChan

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised Chris is going public with his delusions, that's why I think there's a promise of IRL relationships that's spurring this on.

Chris has said several times recently that pretty much his only plan for the post-barb future is to really hope to get into a serious relationship and be taken care, like he knows he needs that. So it's just weird that he'd proclaim to be off the market to all his potential sweethearts. The only other option is that he has actually gone insane.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is probably pretty tight lipped. He knows people will call him crazy, so he limits what he tells people.

This has also been developing slowly and gradually for awhile. It started out with the binaural beats, which is just like standard crunchy granola, new age religion bullshit. So they're probably used to at least that level of crazy from him.

It's probably a boiling-frog situation in which Chris has been getting crazier and crazier, and they just never know when they're supposed to intervene. They'll look back and the proper time for an intervention was really obvious in retrospect.

For fairly casual acquaintances, there is probably some degree of not thinking he is serious.

Joking about fictional partners is pretty common. I have heard lots of jokes from friends about staying with their "boyfriend" the couch or something like that.

Creative people talking about their creations as if they are real people happens too. I have a pal who is a moderately successful novelist, and we get together and talk over some situation a character of his is in, how he should react, how he might react, what that will accomplish, etc. in the same way we might talk about a friend.

At first glance, what Chris is doing probably seems similar to this. He is just saying "I don't need a girlfriend, I have my hedgehogs". Particularly if you take into account that everything he says is filtered by his poor communication skills. So if you are just a nice guy or girl who occasionally involves Chris in your social circle, it would seem easy to lump a lot of this behavior into those categories.

I do agree that Chris is taking this fictional relationship way too seriously. But to see that you might have to know a little bit of Christory and read his posts somewhat carefully. Something his IRL acquaintances may not do.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does it look like the church is on fire?

View attachment 442955
That's probably the biggest copyright symbol ever, and even then the "C" is nearly closed up!

I'm sure it's meant to look like pikachu ears in the background but yeah, I want to think the other way, that's what this is, hell!

Exactly! How many of Chris’s weddings have we been to now?! Those lizards must make wedding cakes 24/7!
And I'm sure Spaz likes to keep finding 'cousins' inside the piano, Megan's Houndhowl still presides as the doorman and even Sarah Hammer bothers to show up even though she's ran out of dumb jokes to say at this point!

Also Ching-chong!

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Game events, the gay club, their houses, conventions, other public events, things like that

I still have a hard time believing anyone in their right mind would ever allow Chris into their house, especially since we know that once he feels.comfortable, he starts to migrate his horde to that place al la The End Games. These so called "friends" must have so pretty tight rules that Chris need to abide by to come to their house (taking a shower, cleaning/not being allowed to remove his shoes, he cannot bring anything from his house over to theirs, and no emotional outbursts when he doesn't get his way).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still have a hard time believing anyone in their right mind would ever allow Chris into their house, especially since we know that once he feels.comfortable, he starts to migrate his horde to that place al la The End Games. These so called "friends" must have so pretty tight rules that Chris need to abide by to come to their house (taking a shower, cleaning/not being allowed to remove his shoes, he cannot bring anything from his house over to theirs, and no emotional outbursts when he doesn't get his way).
You're taking cwc memes way too literally.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I don't think Chris would turn down a true and honest female if they presented themselves to Chris in person. Chris is an opportunist and would simply convince himself, "Mmm, yeah Cryzel and Magichan wouldn't mind." Chris is really really stubborn once he has become fixated on something and right now that something is that CWCville is real. But like I mentioned, his logic will sneak up on him periodically and he'll question the legitimacy of his shenangians. Then when it stresses him too much he will go back to believing his craziness because it's easier. Chris is self aware enough to not tell a bunch of random people that CWCville is real because those people can't see his imaginary friends.
Chris likes to sell himself as this True & Honest loyal guy(girl) who can love you more than any other guy is capable of, but really he's not different. His whole strategy is to manipulate himself through the friendzone and force a relationship on any girl he gets close with. If he somehow was capable of attracting two different women, in two separate environments, and knew they wouldn't find out about each other, he'd try to woo them both simultaneously. He'll grasp at any thread he thinks he can get his hands on. He's only a true romantic by whatever standards he sets for himself at the time.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris posted this pic to Facebook, alongside the page from the wedding comic.

32506949_1754129978014807_2486832488685502464_n.jpg

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Chris posted this pic to Facebook, alongside the page from the wedding comic.

View attachment 450852

So, in regards to that wedding drawing, I only just noticed that CWC's character surname is 'sonichu' - the male terminology for his electric hedgehog pokemon abominations. In fact - IIRC - it's been that way since his sudden gender swap.

For someone who is adamant that he is a trans woman and identifies as a woman (both IRL and in his fictional reality), shouldn't his character's surname be 'rosechu'? Or did CWC just take Magi-chan's surname and Cryzel - for whatever reason - doesn't get to share it, despite being married to both?

...I'm putting way too much thought into this.

Last edited: