Containment 03-26-18 Sweetheart Search is OVER & all 99th generation gf megathread - 5/5 - More confirmation the sweethearts are Cryzel Rosechu and MagiChan

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, in regards to that wedding drawing, I only just noticed that CWC's character surname is 'sonichu' - the male terminology for his electric hedgehog pokemon abominations. In fact - IIRC - it's been that way since his sudden gender swap.

For someone who is adamant that he is a trans woman and identifies as a woman (both IRL and in his fictional reality), shouldn't his character's surname be 'rosechu'? Or did CWC just take Magi-chan's surname and Cryzel - for whatever reason - doesn't get to share it, despite being married to both?

...I'm putting way too much thought into this.
Sonichu and Rosechu are essentially species.

Chris Chan Sonichu was a variety of Sonichu. Or probably a similarly named species. I don't remember the actual lineage.

So when he became a woman, his species obviously didn't change.

Mrs.Garrett

kiwifarms.net

Just cause I don't see this anywhere else....

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Sonichu and Rosechu are essentially species.

Chris Chan Sonichu was a variety of Sonichu. Or probably a similarly named species. I don't remember the actual lineage.

So when he became a woman, his species obviously didn't change.

Pretty sure the species is 'Electric Hedgehog Pokemon', and the genders are differentiated between Sonichus (males) and Rosechus (females). I mean, that's how they were established in the comics - can't recall any females being referred to as Sonichu or males being referred to as Rosechus.

So, given CWC says he's transgendered and identifies as female - and gets offended every time someone alludes that he's a male - I think it's funny that his CWCville persona is labeled as a male pokemon with the Sonichu surname, despite the character also being a trans female.

Unless CWC understands that - despite claiming to be a legit trans woman - he'll always be biologically male; but, I wouldn't give him that much credit.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the species is 'Electric Hedgehog Pokemon', and the genders are differentiated between Sonichus (males) and Rosechus (females). I mean, that's how they were established in the comics - can't recall any females being referred to as Sonichu or males being referred to as Rosechus.
"Electric Hedgehog Pokemon" is just a broad classification. Like how "feline" including lions and tigers and panthers.

I think most pokemon have both genders, but some are largely (or entirely) one gender.

I think the idea is that Sonichus are almost always male, statistically, and that Chris is just an exception to that rule.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
"Electric Hedgehog Pokemon" is just a broad classification. Like how "feline" including lions and tigers and panthers.

I think most pokemon have both genders, but some are largely (or entirely) one gender.

I think the idea is that Sonichus are almost always male, statistically, and that Chris is just an exception to that rule.

No, seriously - Electric Hedgehog Pokemon 'is' the species.

Do you remember that comic where CWC went into great detail about the difference between a Sonichu and Rosechu's genitalia? He specifically calls them both Electric Hedgehogs, and stated that Sonichus were effectively male and Rosechus were effectively female. The whole subspecies thing would be based on their respective abilities.

I will agree, though; CWC probably just sees himself as the exception to the rule - as he usually does in everything - too lazy to bother changing the surname to match his sexual identity.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, seriously - Electric Hedgehog Pokemon 'is' the species.

Do you remember that comic where CWC went into great detail about the difference between a Sonichu and Rosechu's genitalia? He specifically stated that Sonichus were effectively male and Rosechus were effectively female.
He's always used "electric hedgehog pokemon" as the pokemon type. Like "bug type" or "fighting type".

In regards to genitalia: there's no reason why he couldn't have been generalizing.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
He's always used "electric hedgehog pokemon" as the pokemon type. Like "bug type" or "fighting type".

Uh, no - the types were based on their respective abilities (Punchy Sonichu was a fighting pokemon, Magi-Chan Sonichu was a psychic pokemon, Bubbles Rosechu was a water pokemon, etc).

Sonichu and rosechu are the species

Electric hedgehog pokemon is the classificationView attachment 451504

And yet, CWC refers to Rosechu as an electric pokemon - even though she has no electric ability to her name.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I hate whoever did it. With a passion. The one thing I thought Chris wouldn't try to stick his dick into and it's my thing. Fucking exceptional russian roulette shit.
Yeah, I'm sure whoever was feeding this Marvel shit to Chris will have their 15 minutes of fame soon enough.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh, no - the types were based on their respective abilities (Punchy Sonichu was a fighting pokemon, Magi-Chan Sonichu was a psychic pokemon, Bubbles Rosechu was a water pokemon, etc).
I'm saying that Punchy was a fighting electric hedgehog pokemon, essentially. And then there's the issue of Sonichu the individual versus Sonichu the pokemon species. Or maybe each of the Sonichus are singletons, who the fuck knows.

Regardless, I don't think there's any reason to think having "Sonichu" in the name is necessarily male.
And yet, CWC refers to Rosechu as an electric pokemon - even though she has no electric ability to her name.
She is.

She was based on a raichu.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hope so because this was the one good thing I have in life. Decent flicks and moderate comics, now it's all blown to shit by Dumpy.
Well, I enjoy Marvel myself as well, but certain people that are not necessarily Chris ruin it for me as well.

Autists contaminate nearly everything they touch.

Poor GwenPool.

• Agree
Reactions: BestUserName

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I'm saying that Punchy was a fighting electric hedgehog pokemon, essentially.

Who also never showed any signs of electric based powers after his 'birth'.

Regardless, I don't think there's any reason to think having "Sonichu" in the name is necessarily male.

Name one instance in the entire series where a Sonichu was anything other than a male (likewise, when a Rosechu wasn't a female). CWC being the exception, of course.

She is.

She was based on a raichu.

But she has no electric powers after her transformation - meaning, Rosechu cannot be classified as an electric hedgehog. In fact, with the exception of Sonichu, none of them can/should be - but, they are.