Containment 03-26-18 Sweetheart Search is OVER & all 99th generation gf megathread - 5/5 - More confirmation the sweethearts are Cryzel Rosechu and MagiChan

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Pokemon have a type that's essentially genetics. The actual moves they possess can be changed.

I had someone explain to me how it works - so, I acknowledge that I was in the wrong (Pokemon has never been my passion).

So, sincere apologies for wasting everyone's time in regards to the pokemon discussion.

I do still find it odd that CWC still refers to his Sonichu character as a Sonichu and not a Rosechu; given how offended he gets when he or his character are referred to as males.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had someone explain to me how it works - so, I acknowledge that I was in the wrong (Pokemon has never been my passion).

So, sincere apologies for wasting everyone's time in regards to the pokemon discussion.

I do still find it odd that CWC still refers to his Sonichu character as a Sonichu and not a Rosechu; given how offended he gets when he or his character are referred to as males.

But she has no electric powers after her transformation - meaning, Rosechu cannot be classified as an electric hedgehog. In fact, with the exception of Sonichu, none of them can/should be - but, they are.
She did have that ability to turn her electric bolts into a sword, or did Chris forget that, too?

Most of us aren't!

I'm sure we can all agree it's really just :autism:!

UnKillFill

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name one instance in the entire series where a Sonichu was anything other than a male (likewise, when a Rosechu wasn't a female). CWC being the exception, of course.
Isn't it canon now that Rosechu was born a male raichu? I dont remember Chris ever walking that back.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it canon now that Rosechu was born a male raichu? I dont remember Chris ever walking that back.
Yeah, but there was a chance he'd have retconned that, but still have to explain why he's a female Chris Chan Sonichu.
I'm surprised I remembered as much as I did. I haven't played the pokemon games since I was a teenager. Them sneaky nips snuck something deep into my brain...
It's one of those things that makes autistic sense. Not normal person sense.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
But... Marvel's my thing. Why the fuck would he taint my thing. Goddamnit I'm not allowed to have nice things?!

Dude calm down...holy shit. Have you ever hear of the concept of sharing??? Chris is allowed to like the same things normal people like, same thing happened when Chris said he liked Steven universe and doctor who (which he's probably going to love even more now since the new doctor is a woman), people flipped out.

But she has no electric powers after her transformation - meaning, Rosechu cannot be classified as an electric hedgehog. In fact, with the exception of Sonichu, none of them can/should be - but, they are.

If anything, Rosechu would be considered a normal type since she's never used a electric move. I wonder if chris would consider Togedemaru (the actual electric hedgehog Pokemon in sun and moon) a Sonichu as well.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Maximum Effort.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hope so because this was the one good thing I have in life. Decent flicks and moderate comics, now it's all blown to shit by Dumpy.
If anyone especially a cow turns you off an interest simply by liking it you're fucking autistic. It was probably an impulse buy because "she's pretty and wears pink, and for sale at gamestop"

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone especially a cow turns you off an interest simply by liking it you're fucking autistic...

And we wouldn't be able to like anything because sooner or later someone like Bryce Cherry would come along and corrupt it...

Reactions: Deadpool