LGBT 05-11-17 VOTE FOR CHRIS - Update 6/3 - Chris lost, mad at trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to doubt Chris will care about losing or getting removed, since it's not like he has a girl he's trying to impress

I wonder if even he realized that it was entirely a troll vehicle. Is he capable of the double think necessary to believe that all the people who voted "Christine Weston Chandler" as favorite local minor celebrity showed respect and admiration for him, despite the obviously trolling submissions in other categories?

My guess is his bitterness will be for the trolls who came in and ruined the poll, which would otherwise have demonstrated his popularity in Charlottesville. Not an unreasonable complaint, if you ignore the fact that he drew us to it with a facebook post.

ModeloEspecial

kiwifarms.net
I think he's capable of realizing that, he just doesn't want to, so he won't. Same with the Sonichu fanbase, I'm sure at some level Chris understands it's trolls, but he doesn't want to admit it.

cohensd

95% CI [1, 2]
kiwifarms.net
I think he's capable of realizing that, he just doesn't want to, so he won't. Same with the Sonichu fanbase, I'm sure at some level Chris understands it's trolls, but he doesn't want to admit it.

<off-topic>I would posit the opposite, as motivation to maintain a positive self-illusion probably takes primacy to Chris over acquiring accurate information (e.g., Swann, Pelham, & Krull, 1989). Chris could be motivated to maintain his positive/coherent sense of self in the face of information that clearly interfered with his subjective reality. The doubled-down mental gymnastics required to maintain this positive illusion would be quite extensive, much like how people who do ridiculous things under their own volition endorse them when they don't have an out. Think about how Tommy Wiseau talks about The Room as if it was intended to be a black comedy all along when it clearly wasn't.</off-topic>

tl;dr I think the issue may be failure to understand the nuance in his fanbase. That is, he doesn't understand how people only like his stuff ironically or like The Room.

Phil_morris_racing

kiwifarms.net
So how is "Dogfuck" still within striking distance of the top 5 bands/artists and yet Christian & the Hedgehog Boys is an inappropriate entry?

Hmmm is it worth sending an email to their questions line explaining that Christine Weston Chandler has raised tons of awareness of Charlottesville in all corners of the internet, but cannot be held responsible for the overzealous nature of his many fans?

Also why is Rob Bell not winning best lawyer?

Last edited:

Michael J Hirtes

I'll be in your dreams
kiwifarms.net
Well, they just canceled out anything CWC-related...

Yep. Now, let's wait for Chris to start making conspiracy theories. He was this close to glory but those dang dirty trolls intentionally deleted the CWC categories so he won't win.

(Stress sigh). UGGGGHH! :briefs:
APipq57D.gif

Male Soul

kiwifarms.net
I also see Asperger Awareness Marathon, Piedmont Virginia Community College, Ruckersville Manchild Theater, Jon Duckworth, and Ivy's House. These seem to be loosely connected to Chris (except PVCC, which is connected).

Lurkette

Professional Depression
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there some other Chris following community where these people are coming up with these HILARIOUS trolling plans? It just seems like everyone here hates that shit so much but it's so rampant.

Besides the CWCki Club, I'm sure there's a shitton of people who see his posts without knowing about KF. I found the cwcki and his FB page long before joining KF.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Now, let's wait for Chris to start making conspiracy theories. He was this close to glory but those dang dirty trolls intentionally deleted the CWC categories so he won't win.

(Stress sigh). UGGGGHH! :briefs:
APipq57D.gif

I'd suggest someone gently urge him to believe some Trump conspiracy, or maybe Sega had it with him for the blue arms thing, or maybe even some religious organization, but Chris, if he comes up with an excuse, will come up with the dumbest crap on his own.

Why was he doing the sign of the cross which is usually something catholics do, when he's clearly someone who worships himself first and foremost?

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.