LGBT 05-11-17 VOTE FOR CHRIS - Update 6/3 - Chris lost, mad at trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Yep. Now, let's wait for Chris to start making conspiracy theories. He was this close to glory but those dang dirty trolls intentionally deleted the CWC categories so he won't win.

(Stress sigh). UGGGGHH! :briefs:
APipq57D.gif

You know, something has been gnawing at me now that I noticed it. Why was his head perpetually tilted backwards during that interview?

temp.jpg
temp.jpg

Michael J Hirtes

I'll be in your dreams
kiwifarms.net

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris thinks of himself as actual royalty (and the rest of us are mere peasants). It not only fuels his gigantic ego, but he literally looks down his nose at us unworthy plebes.

I don't think it's anything malevolent. Chris tends to pick up habits and body language from fictional characters and people he wants to emulate, so it's probably just another weird tic.

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
Once he was told about the interview he could have googled how to behave in interviews, many of them talk about raising your head.

Fatty could have autistified(?) the suggestion and reasoned that the higher he raises his head the more professional he appears.

As for the polls, the "We’ve hidden the results to maintain the surprise" sounds more like "We are sorting out the mess", bonus points if they end up nuking valid entries in their cleanup attempts.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
As for the polls, the "We’ve hidden the results to maintain the surprise" sounds more like "We are sorting out the mess", bonus points if they end up nuking valid entries in their cleanup attempts.

It's absolute bullshit excuse. They are totally screening the nominations for Chris.

At this point I just hope the VA DOE guy is deleted as well, just for kicks.

This is all CatParty's fault for starting a thread to draw attention to it. If the tards didn't add over 9000 other bogus nominations it would have gone under the radar.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's anything malevolent. Chris tends to pick up habits and body language from fictional characters and people he wants to emulate, so it's probably just another weird tic.
It's possibly just autism. Chris has never really been that self-aware, but without the safe-space of school giving him reminders about valuable social lessons, he's kind of reverting back into more child-like behavior.
Chris really does need that structure to keep him at his best and not sticking his tongue out at inappropriate times.

Free Lego

"I'm going to smack your effing face down!"
kiwifarms.net
I know he was first in the polls in a few categories before they took the poles down but I can't seem to find the results online. 99% sure it was supposed to be announced today.

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
It's absolute bullshit excuse. They are totally screening the nominations for Chris.

At this point I just hope the VA DOE guy is deleted as well, just for kicks.

This is all CatParty's fault for starting a thread to draw attention to it. If the tards didn't add over 9000 other bogus nominations it would have gone under the radar.

I think it went downhill when someone decided to post to 4chan and 8chan.
Earlier in the thread @Galvatron said he posted on /v/ telling people to vote. I blame him.

Monokuma

Schizoid Personality Disorder (AKA Super Autism)
kiwifarms.net
Can't even vote on Chris now. Stupid.

He IS a local celebrity whether the cunts at C-Ville like it or not. For fuck sake back in the PVCC days people used to make the Holy Pilgrimage to Charlottesville just to get a glimpse of Chris. That is literally what tourism is. Stupid.

No one cares about Tony Bennett.

Phil_morris_racing

kiwifarms.net
Well, they managed to completely deCWCify their poll, so we need to take what we can get.

Entertainment: Annual Event: My duck hungers for TOM TOM FOUNDERS FESTIVAL

Food and drink: Bakery: CHANDLER'S
Pizza: CHRISTIAN'S PIZZA

Services: Car Repair Shop: BOB'S WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Nonprofit: SEXUAL ASSAULT RESOURCE AGENCY

Weddings: Cakes and Desserts: CHANDLER'S BAKERY
Cinematographer: IAN'S CREATIONS
Rehearsal dinner venue: IVY INN
Wedding venue: TRUMP WINERY

(rates own post autistic)

Status
Not open for further replies.