LGBT 05-11-17 VOTE FOR CHRIS - Update 6/3 - Chris lost, mad at trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokamayadon

The Autistic Wind
kiwifarms.net
He's right for once though, even if it was unlikely that the town would have accepted him as a local celebrity, the w.eens still ruined it by spamming the contest with joke entries.
I'm not sure if he know that or if he really think we "over-voted" him but at least he is aware that we tried to make him win but we fucked up.
Is he even implying that his fans tried to make him win but the trolls ruined it? it almost looks like he knows trolls were behind the attempt but fucked up out of stupidity.
TL;DR even Chris knows we were exceptional :autism: this time.

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's right for once though, even if it was unlikely that the town would have accepted him as a local celebrity, the w.eens still ruined it by spamming the contest with joke entries.
I'm not sure if he know that or if he really think we "over-voted" him but at least he is aware that we tried to make him win but we fucked up.
Is he even implying that his fans tried to make him win but the trolls ruined it? it almost looks like he knows trolls were behind the attempt but fucked up out of stupidity.
TL;DR even Chris knows we were exceptional :autism: this time.

So far as I know, nobody posting in this thread did anything but vote for the two or three main semi-legitimate entries. Also, I was never able to find a 4chan/8chan thread before the time the survey was already getting spammed with bogus entries. So I don't think it was either us or the chans that fucked it up, although I've not been able to find any other source of stupidity. Maybe we have dumber lurkers than I thought.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 228541 View attachment 228539
The contest had to be started over because wee.ns entered Chris for every single category. Reminds me of the time that Westley Memorial Church put that quote on their website after trolls put Chris's nudes on their website "We are not responsible for any content or links that may appear on the personal web pages of any member of this congregation."
Even in C-Ville he can't win a competition, how much of a curse is over his shoulders?

Lokamayadon

The Autistic Wind
kiwifarms.net
So far as I know, nobody posting in this thread did anything but vote for the two or three main semi-legitimate entries. Also, I was never able to find a 4chan/8chan thread before the time the survey was already getting spammed with bogus entries. So I don't think it was either us or the chans that fucked it up, although I've not been able to find any other source of stupidity. Maybe we have dumber lurkers than I thought.
I have seen one on /v/ and they were all for voting for all CWC-related entries before the thread was deleted though.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Chris wants to win something so badly, he should enter more contests and make that effort to take back the crown for Lolcow of the Year.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have seen one on /v/ and they were all for voting for all CWC-related entries before the thread was deleted though.

Was it the one I posted? It was deleted pretty quickly. It was obvious bait for deletion, which was on purpose, but I dumbly forgot to put the url in the OP, which was accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.