[05-Feb-2020] - EmergenREE Fun(d)raising... - In a surprise twist DSP is up late and teasing an emergency fundraiser on twitter...

What will the fundraiser be for?

• Bills

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Taxes

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer Fees

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • Divorce Lawyer Fees

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Jasper has to go to the Vet

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • KAT IS PREGNANT. HAAAAAAALP

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Moving / Selling the GoutMansion(TM)

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Told you he loves making promises in exchange for money.

Now he's gotten cold feet and it's just another 10 hour multi-game marathon with 6 hours of gameplay. As opposed to the 8 hour two-game marathon with 6 hours of gameplay.
Has he actually set a date for it yet aside from "end of the month"?

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Has he actually set a date for it yet aside from "end of the month"?
Nah, he's gotta figure out when to squeeze it in between his Retrospective ("Look how fat I used to be!" Part 4) and the inevitable March begging event, which he has to make sure isn't too close in proximity to his Birthday Week in the beginning of April.

Gonna be a busy month and a half of begging.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seems to be making a bigger deal out of the taxes due by the end of the month rather than the ~$1000 in condo dues and utilities he needs by next week. I would have thought he’d at least set up one of those week long tip goals for that.
He kinda has. He's basically said that he needs that money by next Friday (Valentine's Day :thinking: ), but he's also doing the begathon at the end of the month. And as @Synth points out, he still hasn't done a straight up MUH TAXES begging event yet, although I guess the end of the month one here kinda is.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
He kinda has. He's basically said that he needs that money by next Friday (Valentine's Day :thinking: ), but he's also doing the begathon at the end of the month. And as @Synth points out, he still hasn't done a straight up MUH TAXES begging event yet, although I guess the end of the month one here kinda is.
How is this sustainable? The amount of emergencies and whatnot have got to take a toll on his fans eventually right? This entire thing could be an interesting psychiatric study.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is this sustainable? The amount of emergencies and whatnot have got to take a toll on his fans eventually right? This entire thing could be an interesting psychiatric study.
He's done at least one "fundraiser " of some kind nearly ever month since Dec 2018. Check the "please read" thread. I started compiling them there.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honest to god am shocked that nobody spammed him to play

. Street Fighter V Champion Edition
. Jack in the Box
. Apex Legends
. Dragon Ball Fighter Z
. Dead by Daylight
. Monster Hunter World
. Any fucking forces open microphone game where people can be heard and respond to him

He seems stressed and pushed enough to attempt any of those games when normally he would just ban you in chat and call you an idiot for suggesting it.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I honest to god am shocked that nobody spammed him to play

. Street Fighter V Champion Edition
. Jack in the Box
. Apex Legends
. Dragon Ball Fighter Z
. Dead by Daylight
. Monster Hunter World
. Any fucking forces open microphone game where people can be heard and respond to him

He seems stressed and pushed enough to attempt any of those games when normally he would just ban you in chat and call you an idiot for suggesting it.
Sfv- he’s already bitched that he’ll never play it again after getting rocked so who knows

jack in the box- he prefers Taco Bell or precooked/preprepared meals

apex legends- his excuse is that he’s done everything in the gameafter getting carried by his teammates to a few wins despite there being a new season out

dbzf- you already know he has some excuse

dead by daylight- he might if his mods or something beg enough and prescreen everyone

monster hunter world-probably sticking with the words he put in tolomayo’s mouth

anything where he has to talk topeople- dudes build his sand castle. Don’t think he’s done anything coop since bl2/bl3 bridge.Kekon doesn’t come around anymore, and he’s pretty much swept Brian to the wayside

I’m doubtful that any of those would get through but then again who knows. Dude doesn’t do anything that requires extra effort

subtleT

kiwifarms.net
jack in the box- he prefers Taco Bell or precooked/preprepared meals
I think he's referring to Jackbox, the variety party game. Last time Phil played it he got trolled into oblivion. But no lie, if Phil actually wanted to make serious money, Jackbox is the game he should be streaming weekly. All Phil has to do is put his pride aside and set up another scam like, "the next 5 top-tippers can join next game", or 20 bucks guarantees you a spot. His dozens of fans (and some detractors) like phrenelith or thirdeyethethird would take out a loan for the opportunity to slap Phil around with detractor jokes on a weekly basis.

MightyBob69

kiwifarms.net
I think he's referring to Jackbox, the variety party game. Last time Phil played it he got trolled into oblivion. But no lie, if Phil actually wanted to make serious money, Jackbox is the game he should be streaming weekly. All Phil has to do is put his pride aside and set up another scam like, "the next 5 top-tippers can join next game", or 20 bucks guarantees you a spot. His dozens of fans (and some detractors) like phrenelith or thirdeyethethird would take out a loan for the opportunity to slap Phil around with detractor jokes on a weekly basis.
Jackbox is only fun to watch when friends play it. Phil playing with his paypigs since he has no friends would be cringey and uncomfortable as shit.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I totally forgot Phil once played coop with dudes who weren't complete spastics.

Now he doesn't even have that.

Phil doesn't even have his 'friend' mods like Neger and whoever that Bieber loving dude was.

Imagine being this talented at finding ways to make yourself more isolated.
I thought @neger psykolog was our Bieber loving spastic.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this talented at finding ways to make yourself more isolated.
I'm trying to think of another 37-year-old that not only has no friends, but openly brags about it. "I'm not the type of person that goes out to have a beer with the guys!"

Also, his family is 3000 miles away.

The only person in DSP's life that he even has acquiantance terms with is Kat, and even that may be questionable.

Tags
None