[06/13/19-06/16/19] Vic, Nick & Beard + Hero Hei, TUG, et al @ Anime Matsuri AKA Anime Mignogna - 6/14/19 Vic Directly Gives Nick Energy and Nick proceeds Jelly Bean TUG

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
The dude is literally fighting for his life with COPD. Doesn't have the time or energy to defame someone. The Krystal he mentions is VA Krystal LaPorte, who notoriously was let go from Sentai without warning

(Don't think this needs to be archived but hell, archive everything)

View attachment 804490
Lol looks like a fat troon in progress.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

http://archive.md/XclPa

Edit: This picture in the replies is great

Pope of Degeneracy

Red Flower Consoomer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol good thing I backed it:

1:51 he starts ranting about TUGs mask:

Yeah I got a problem with that, you know why I gotta problem wit dat? It's because my tax dollurz went to fund wars and whatever other fuckin missions that you fuckin did - all for muffin. Unless yo face is deformed and fuckdd up and you got THURRD degree BURNZ and you ashamed of the way you look like?

NIGGA TAKE DAT BOOLSHIT OFF!

Bootylicious Bootyhole

A guy who just wants to watch the world burn
kiwifarms.net
lol good thing I backed it:
View attachment 804850

Geezus... I was losing IQ points by the minute listening to this fool's imbecilic ramblings.

Then he just lost ALL credibility when he started going on the "It's cuz I'm BLACK, isn't it?" tangent and how YouTube's keepin' him down because of that. I dunno about y'all, but I was fully expecting something borderline Latino to come out of his mouth judging by the thumbnail; guess I can chock that up just bad lighting and camera filters, but I would have never assumed this guy was black until he made a point about it.

KittyLoaf

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
kiwifarms.net
I got out of Houston really late, major flight delays due to thunderstorms. I didn't want to post anything super repetitive, just confirm some things. I don't know that Friday's panel got posted, which is why I include the salient moments from that one (before my phone died). If you have any question or requests - let me know. I didn't get around to Reuben a whole lot, unfortunately. That convention is massive, there was so much to do ... and I got wrapped up in the moment.

(Also, I tried not to say much, but I make a few comments here and there, so sorry about that.)

Edit: Vic name-drops/speaks at Ty (who was watching from the sidelines) at 1:13, in his Friday Speech (second video)
Vic's Panel - Friday Night

In my opinion, the best version of his speech/"rant" that he repeated throughout the weekend. So much more raw:

Vic's Lines - Friday

Vic's Lines - Saturaday

Last edited:

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
I got out of Houston really late, major flight delays due to thunderstorms. I didn't want to post anything super repetitive, just confirm some things. I don't know that Friday's panel got posted, which is why I include the salient moments from that one (before my phone died). If you have any question or requests - let me know. I didn't get around to Reuben a whole lot, unfortunately. That convention is massive, there was so much to do ... and I got wrapped up in the moment.

(Also, I tried not to say much, but I make a few comments here and there, so sorry about that.)

Vic's Panel - Friday Night

In my opinion, the best version of his speech/"rant" that he repeated throughout the weekend. So much more raw:

Vic's Lines - Friday

Vic's Lines - Saturaday

GJ and I agree, it was massive. You could spent your day just by getting in line for Vic and the relevant panels. I am going to upload Reuben's "What is reality" panels if YT lets me. They were around 2,5 hours each.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Matter of fact, I had a recent psychological evaluation and I am good and clear. ... I am a real person."

Weird flex, bro.

"They just let me out of the straitjacket so I must have a clean bill of health!"

To be fair, Nick's streams that feature Sandy Beige 42 men tend to get demonetized.

Is YouTube getting more racist?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is a fan meeting Reuben and Vic:

Reuben's DMC Panel:
According to the uploader, there were "technical difficulties" and that cut Reuben's panel short.
Nick's boomerism is spreading!

Apparently, the uploader said that the stuff not shown in that video are available on Reuben's YouTube Channel:

Last edited:

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Here's part I of Reuben's panel. He thought he could speak without a mic for roughly the first 25 minutes, so that part is very low volume. The content is definitely not for everyone. But like Vic and his religion, he's not trying to be your pusher and some people can maybe apply part of it as self improvement. He seems to be educated in multiple areas and was also taking extra time after the panel to answer questions. It was a bit surprising how many attendees talked about their problems to him to ask for guidance.

It's a bit more than 2 hours. He had his friend recording, but it may take a while until their recording is published. Anybody who is interested in those topics or who has questions, feel free to contact him on social media. I will merge the files for part II today and upload it tomorrow. Both are a bit grainy, because I used a zooming function.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geezus... I was losing IQ points by the minute listening to this fool's imbecilic ramblings.

Then he just lost ALL credibility when he started going on the "It's cuz I'm BLACK, isn't it?" tangent and how YouTube's keepin' him down because of that. I dunno about y'all, but I was fully expecting something borderline Latino to come out of his mouth judging by the thumbnail; guess I can chock that up just bad lighting and camera filters, but I would have never assumed this guy was black until he made a point about it.

This dude is black? Really? Is he Talcum X’s Even more retarded cousin? Rachel Dolezal’s secret love child?

Status
Not open for further replies.