[06/13/19-06/16/19] Vic, Nick & Beard + Hero Hei, TUG, et al @ Anime Matsuri AKA Anime Mignogna - 6/14/19 Vic Directly Gives Nick Energy and Nick proceeds Jelly Bean TUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tard

kiwifarms.net
he was with BAM that would explain why his identity was never circulated
You would think they would wanna plaster this literal nazi's name everywhere or atleast investigate but they seem oddly quiet and uninterested in actually going after him, rather blaming the entire con, which is unusual and I never see that before when controversial things happen at cons.
Every other time I see some weirdo fuck shit up at cons they blame the individuals and not the con itself. You can find a laundry list of furry cons where fucked up shit happens and nobody ever blames the convention runners. First time I've ever seen the con get blamed, in fact.
If it's not a gay op it's a pretty obvious reach to bitch about AM despite not being at fault while not actually giving a shit about outing the nazi himself

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 809279
So a year ago a guy dressed as an SS officer showed up at AM, took over a panel that had been vacated by guests that had been scared off by Boycott Anime Matsuri, and read Ann Frank x Super Sayan Hitler fanfiction to an audience. This is the story that got spread around. Heck garbage tier website Bleeding Cool even Had an article about it

that is actually kinda funny, it's as close to a decent meme from #KickVic that i've seen.

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a year ago a guy dressed as an SS officer showed up at AM, took over a panel that had been vacated by guests that had been scared off by Boycott Anime Matsuri
So Boycott Anime Matsuri's been around since at least last year? I thought all the accounts were new.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Got muh balloon while breaking precious inventory!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well we got a juicy lead about BAMs gay ops.
View attachment 809279
So a year ago a guy dressed as an SS officer showed up at AM, took over a panel that had been vacated by guests that had been scared off by Boycott Anime Matsuri, and read Ann Frank x Super Sayan Hitler fanfiction to an audience. This is the story that got spread around. Heck garbage tier website Bleeding Cool even Had an article about it

Now the actual story that didn’t make the rounds was that according to Hero Hei’s guest this goy is a good friend of one of the ringleaders for BAM. Can someone try and verify this, because I’m sure that AM’s upcoming lawsuit would love to depose this individual about the juicy details of his Spergery.

To be very clear, this was almost certainly premeditated, he knew a panel would be clear at the very last minute (like a day or so forewarning IIRC), had ordered an of the shelf SS uniform and gas mask for the occasion (even assuming amazon prime shipping he would have had to order it before the panel was canceled), and had written Ann Frank X Hitler fanfic for the occasion.

If he was with BAM that would explain why his identity was never circulated, why no one tried to find him, why SJWs who will destroy you life because you wore the wrong hat one day didn’t chase the literal nazi to the ends of the earth. All rather suspicious don’t you think?

View attachment 809298

It’s also quite the coincidence that the first post mentioning this tagged in BAM. But BAM didn’t retweet or repost the image. They did mention it in text based tweets though. It’s almost like it would have been to easy to tie him to them if they did. not going to say Gay Op, but I think a Texas jury would certainly like to draw that conclusion.
Were BAM to be taken to court for this, wouldn't they be charged with collusion and conspiracy, in addition to disrupting the peace? Wonder what else could be added to the list?

GenericReviewerDraco

Aho poster
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know anything about this shit other then everyone evolve is a lolcow and pathetic, including overwhelming a lot of people in this thread
I just searched Hero Hei, and I really he gets a separate thread, because holy shit
https://twitter.com/_Hero_Hei_/status/1304473341143609344
Hero Hei going max "trigger the libs own the libs" over a mediocre romcom anime/manga getting brigaded by dumb degenerates is legit exceptional. I get "muh slippery slopes" on letting degenerates trying to subvert what you like, but going Super Saiyan 4 Blue over a forgettable seasonal ain't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.