[06/13/19-06/16/19] Vic, Nick & Beard + YF, TUG, et al @ Anime Matsuri AKA Anime Mignogna - 6/14/19 Vic Directly Gives Nick Energy and Nick proceeds Jelly Bean TUG

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
Aaaand Vic just geeked out over King Ghidorah

Also I don't know if I should be commenting here or the main Weeb Wars thread.
here
the general thread should be a place where you only comment if you can't think of any other thread something should go in

Love Soze

kiwifarms.net
You know if I wasn't following all this and knew better I would think Vic is gay. No offense dude
I've thought this for the longest time, just by seeing his photos. Honestly, this is the first time I have seen and heard him outside of a few videos Rekieta has played. This is the gayest straight man I've ever seen. Bless him.

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong thread, @emspex. I forgot this thread existed. :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

ScorpioAssassin

kiwifarms.net
I guess Vic's feeling thankful to the fans and AM, he's bringing a concert dvd which will have him and others from the OG FMA cosplaying in their own "moviev as a special feature.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
TIL There's a Godzilla store in Texas.

And what a middle finger to BAM. Japan literally approves of Anime Matsuri.
I eagerly await the day a bunch of anime sites/blogs/reviewers all drop articles/videos simultaneously about how Japan is problematic and doesn't have to be your source for anime

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
I eagerly await the day a bunch of anime sites/blogs/reviewers all drop articles/videos simultaneously about how Japan is problematic and doesn't have to be your source for anime
That was the whole point of High Guardian Spice. Japan isn't being woke enough, so now westerners can make your anime for you

kcbbq

Look at that fern! It's big and it's green!
kiwifarms.net
I've thought this for the longest time, just by seeing his photos. Honestly, this is the first time I have seen and heard him outside of a few videos Rekieta has played. This is the gayest straight man I've ever seen. Bless him.

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong thread, @emspex. I forgot this thread existed. :)
He's now beating out Anthony "Not gay - British" Daniels for the number one spot on the most surprisingly not gay actor list.

Vic's geeking out over his custom USS Enterprise model and Godzilla stuff was just fun to watch. His nerdliness was infectious.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely convinced that he's not.

Regardless, I think it's probably better for his brand that his fans can at least just assume he's hetero.
If you want to argue he's in denial, then maybe, but considering the guy has been fighting the claim that he's homophobic for over a decade It seems crazy to think he claims to be hetero just for "branding". He'd have saved himself a TON of trouble if he simply didn't explicitly argue AGAINST his CHARACTERS being gay for years with insane fanfic writers. I still think we never even get here if Vic doesn't refuse to sign fanart of Ed Elric and other characters he voices doing other dudes up the ass.

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
That was the whole point of High Guardian Spice. Japan isn't being woke enough, so now westerners can make your anime for you
That and all the OEL (original English language) "manga" and amerimanga fail attempts of the early yo mid 00s. They can get weebs to make cheaper content and with more woke Westerner sensibilities. Too bad it failed, most of it was garbage.

Tags
None