06/24/2021 Page 800 Reading -

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
He thinks all his detractors are 20's something basement dwelling weirdos or literally children and that he's intellectually and morally superior to everyone here. If he had a brain, he'd stop fueling his own content. He does this for attention. Nothing else.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mariposa Electrique
-You are a bourgeois racist pig slut puta. Tom attempts some type of accent while claiming he has no money problems. Not sure how that's related to you but whatever.
Tom is mad because he hates seeing women make their own money. Deep down inside, he's angry that he'll never be able to make actual financial decisions that don't involve food stamps or welfare. Isn't that right @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg . You'll never get to be to be a fancy white woman who spits on child molesting scum such as yourself.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is mad because he hates seeing women make their own money. Deep down inside, he's angry that he'll never be able to make actual financial decisions that don't involve food stamps or welfare. Isn't that right @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg . You'll never get to be to be a fancy white woman who spits on child molesting scum such as yourself.
I guess he thought that calling himself a woman or whatever bullshit he claims to be would give him access to “life on easy mode .” The hippie movement was notoriously misogynistic, so I can understand why Tommy would fall for that lie so easily.

Now he’s bitter because not only does he not get life on easy mode, but people still laugh at him for being a pants-shitting dog-fucking wastrel. And when he claims to be a woman, people laugh in his prune face.

It’s no wonder that he reserves his greatest ire for women.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess he thought that calling himself a woman or whatever bullshit he claims to be would give him access to “life on easy mode .” The hippie movement was notoriously misogynistic, so I can understand why Tommy would fall for that lie so easily.

Now he’s bitter because not only does he not get life on easy mode, but people still laugh at him for being a pants-shitting dog-fucking wastrel. And when he claims to be a woman, people laugh in his prune face.

Never forget he said this! Tom is the most misogynistic man online.

Screenshot_20210625-060326_Chrome.jpg

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Oh Tom is moron. He is totally retarded.

Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Did i set you off again? Seems so. Now medical science does not agree. Do get sexually dimorphic clusters. And there is no training the body and mind.
And no Thomas a theory is not rejected and instead it is added too. Now the last update is that the brain is still sexually DIMORPHIC.

LOOK AT THE DATE old man https://youtu.be/mOK8fw4tsO8 So they can tell the difference in a male and female brain. But only during microscopic review. Do get that Dr. Swaab is a world famous medical professional.