Trashfire 07/08/2021: Gunt VS Matthew Vickers, Battle of Custody Begins -

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
kiwifarms.net
The retainer on a midrange family attorney is an easy $5000~$7500 and taking any civil issue to court is $75,000 easy. If he has to appear in person, D.C. to Sacramento is an easy $750 each round trip. He will be hemorrhaging cash out the ass.

Ralph should just apologize and work something out. There's no winning in this. If he gets custody he's on the hook for child support. It's thousands to be suddenly liable for thousands.
There goes the money he made from the first month on Killstream.tv. Good job Ralph good moves keep it up.

AnIntrepidCrow

kiwifarms.net
Ralph shouldn't even bother and cope about it in some way his paypiggies will be fine with, something like, 'Ain't no restraining order gonna stop me, Bitch! I'll fly down and see my baby whenever I want!'

But we all know that making the logical decision just isn't Ralph. He's going to bring himself to financial ruin for no other reason than to stick it to people on an internet forum, and I am extremely thankful for the entertainment.

Last edited:

Truly Rural

Stray cat
kiwifarms.net
I'm still wondering if Ralph is trying to get Faith to silently sneak out with Xander and fly to Virginia to be with him since she's the only legal guardian. That way he would be able to act like the kid's father without paying child support if she left.
Oh no doubt he'd love that. By his own standard it's best he can hope for, to one-up Mr V. with kindergarten level mischief and claim a massive win. He'd be even fuller of himself and everybody would laugh at him or it. I almost wish it actually happens.

Jebu Nagazi

kiwifarms.net
Best thing for him really. Let him grow up in a different family with a new name and no knowledge of his true origins, like a gunted Luke Skywalker. His best shot at a normal life.
Just imagine when Xander is 18 & all of a sudden a Derange Ralph appare in a pitch black latex Gimp Suit & starts gargeling incoherant... - XANDER GAARH I AM YOUR FATHER!!!

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a supercut of Ralph's rant about Mr. Vickers filing a restraining order against him.

Mr E. Grifter

Pastafairyans stole me footy, poofs
kiwifarms.net
Here's a supercut of Ralph's rant about Mr. Vickers filing a restraining order against him.

View attachment 2350777View attachment 2350780View attachment 2350782View attachment 2350783View attachment 2350784
Some brave, intrepid kiwi needs to get to that courthouse on Monday with a camera.

He's still lying about the drinking. Fucking hell man. Yeah, you're in good health - sure, you're morbidly obese.

It's unfortunate it's in the public eye - says the far Gunt who made it public.

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

It's gay to fight for rights you never had. Adapt.
kiwifarms.net
Some brave, intrepid kiwi needs to get to that courthouse on Monday with a camera.

He's still lying about the drinking. Fucking hell man. Yeah, you're in good health - sure, you're morbidly obese.
He is not going to cali on monday, not only is he fat and lazy but he isn't gonna fork over the cash to fly. I would be super surprised if he gets a lawyer out their to fight on his behalf. Basically Vickers fucked and Railed him so hard in the ass on this one there isn't anything he can do about it outside of spend a bunch of cash he probably cannot afford.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's eyes are smaller than the slantiest slant I've ever seen. PPP is right, gunt is becoming a Trans-Asian man, with a quarter of the IQ of course.

Why the restraining order now? I'm a legality-nigger so I don't know but here's some amateur guesses.
1. Gunt is travelling to People's Republic of California to visit the diddler, Vickers saw this as a threat since the pig threatened murder on the air, which goes in direct contradiction to him being sober. I refuse to believe any sane-minded person will threaten to slit someone's throat when they're in so much legal trouble already but what do I fucking know?
2. Shit's going loose in the back, gunt made a direct threat, enough for Vickers to issue the order.
3. Gunt's been drunkmessaging at 2am, causing havoc in the middle class White family that all wignats have wet dreams over.
4. The order is punitive, to drain the pig out of resources and pull his gunted wigger ass out of the crackshack and face his only mother and father (in-law, allegedly).
5. Vickers want the pig out of their lives, but gunt is a stubborn pig, he keeps finding ways to message and groom Faith.

I think the last one is the most likely, with everything above being "seasoning" of sorts. The Vickers have valid reasons to destroy the pig with punitive orders, he has definitely threatened the family at some point. Whether the threat is imminent and legitimate, or just drunken wigger behaviour is beyond the point, and simply ammunition.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's eyes are smaller than the slantiest slant I've ever seen. PPP is right, gunt is becoming a Trans-Asian man, with a quarter of the IQ of course.

Why the restraining order now? I'm a legality-nigger so I don't know but here's some amateur guesses.
1. Gunt is travelling to People's Republic of California to visit the diddler, Vickers saw this as a threat since the pig threatened murder on the air, which goes in direct contradiction to him being sober. I refuse to believe any sane-minded person will threaten to slit someone's throat when they're in so much legal trouble already but what do I fucking know?
2. Shit's going loose in the back, gunt made a direct threat, enough for Vickers to issue the order.
3. Gunt's been drunkmessaging at 2am, causing havoc in the middle class White family that all wignats have wet dreams over.
4. The order is punitive, to drain the pig out of resources and pull his gunted wigger ass out of the crackshack and face his only mother and father (in-law, allegedly).
5. Vickers want the pig out of their lives, but gunt is a stubborn pig, he keeps finding ways to message and groom Faith.

I think the last one is the most likely, with everything above being "seasoning" of sorts. The Vickers have valid reasons to destroy the pig with punitive orders, he has definitely threatened the family at some point. Whether the threat is imminent and legitimate, or just drunken wigger behaviour is beyond the point, and simply ammunition.
You're overthinking this. Ralph is a dangerous retard and getting a restraining order will make sure the wigger doesn't even attempt to get close to the Vickers. It'll also make it harder for Ralph to get custody of his guntling. it'll be hilarious for Ralph to show up to a California court in person to witness the restraining order being granted first hand. Even the biggest of retards know not to threaten and harass the family of the person they knocked up.

Bush did USS Maine

Coal fires don't sink steel hulls
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jul 16, 2021 at 7:57 AM: Matthew Vickers, the father of Ethan Ralph's teenage baby-momma, has filed a harassment claim against Ralph in California civil court.
Superior Court of California, county of Nevada case CU21-085597: Vickers, Matthew William vs Ralph, Ethan Oliver. Parties can request a remote hearing but there does not appear to be any way for interested members of the public to listen in remotely. The court does not provide court reporters for civil harassment cases, a party has to request that at their own expense. Absent a court reporter, an electronic recording is considered the official court record and may be available for request for $15.

1626394400602.png

Last edited:

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, second clip at 1:09 Super Brain Ralph drops this absolute nugget of ironic gold:

"My Dad -- of course he's dead now -- but uh they said he was too mean to die... well I'm in a lil... I'm a bit healthier than he was and I quit drinking for a reason... for a big reason, to stay around this bitch."

Ronnie was a mean drunk confirmed, but not mean enough to be immortal. Probably raped Ralph.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"it's going to be very hard to break me, Vickers"
Ralph you fucking idiot, he doesn't care about buck breaking you, he just wants you to stay the fuck away and leave his family the fuck alone. You've done enough damage.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Superior Court of California, county of Nevada case CU21-085597: Vickers, Matthew William vs Ralph, Ethan Oliver. Parties can request a remote hearing but there does not appear to be any way for interested members of the public to listen in remotely. The court does not provide court reporters for civil harassment cases, a party has to request that at their own expense. Absent a court reporter, an electronic recording is considered the official court record and may be available for request for $15.

View attachment 2351079

Here we go, it's LOLsuit time! :story:

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2351079

Toss your coin to Mr vickers, Oh seethe of plenty oh seethe of plenty.

Last edited: