[07/08/21-07/11/21] Anime Matsuri 2021 - Mignogna & Rekieta: Electric Boogaloo (Guest starring ComicsGate)

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
1626138411900.png
Why do retards still believe this 48 hour bullshit?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There are jurisdictions out there that have arbitrary "minimum" time limits for such things, but it's usually very small towns and rural areas. Cities generally do not have such restrictions, and this is doubly so when the person may have gone missing from a populated event like Matsuri with a lot of out of town participants because the chances of that person not being found goes up substantially. This is even more-so in Texas given the amount of human trafficking that happens there from Mexico.
Does he just show up & try to force himself into panels? I mean dude seems intrusive,obnoxious & creepy.
The guy is legitimately retarded with no self-control.

Drowningman

Eins zwei drei bucko
kiwifarms.net

The Token Ethnic

今すぐパジャマを脱ぎ舍てて
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she got tired of her Bishop cosplaying husband, an argument occurred between them and she spent the night partying with someone younger and "forgot to answer her phone" while he was worried and Dom and the rest of the thots turned it into some Anime Matsuri gayops .

Drowningman

Eins zwei drei bucko
kiwifarms.net
We need a poll on which of Vic's pants were

You can file in most places. If they will *do* anything... Well, that is different.

Also, if you lose a kid, the cops are on that crap like doughnuts!
Here in Texas, some days a missing child or kidnapped child alert fires off on the phone all the time.
Last week we had 6 different kids in a 2 day span.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the low traction this is getting.
No one cares, @MarzGurl.
Only you, Lauren Cooper, Jennifer Lynn Hunt, and a small nameless rabble of catty cosplayers care.

Status
Not open for further replies.