[07/08/21-07/11/21] Anime Matsuri 2021 - Mignogna & Rekieta: Electric Boogaloo (Guest starring ComicsGate)

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net
MarzG.JPG

E6WnaCKVgAAb--i.jpg

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ministry of Otaku posted the last 40 minutes of Vic's Friday panel:
Archive:

EDIT: Spirit Jr. is in this one, too.
Vic's mother is in the front row.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Probably because people still fear the sniffles. Plus that's a good turn out for a panel. I've been to panels that had maybe 5 people in it. Panels aren't known to bring in hundreds of people when there are better things to do. Not to mention how wide spread his fan base is and of course travel restrictions. I should also mention that rooms have max capacity rules.

I'm Center Left so what does that say about these idiots?

Also, have these idiots heard what the Republicans did to the Democrats recently in Texas? They're not going to care what some piss ants on Twitter have to say about them.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably because people still fear the sniffles. Plus that's a good turn out for a panel. I've been to panels that had maybe 5 people in it. Panels aren't known to bring in hundreds of people when there are better things to do. Not to mention how wide spread his fan base is and of course travel restrictions. I should also mention that rooms have max capacity rules.

I'm Center Left so what does that say about these idiots?

Also, have these idiots heard what the Republicans did to the Democrats recently in Texas? They're not going to care what some piss ants on Twitter have to say about them.
It's sad that left versus right is no longer about stronger or weaker government, or more or less governmental assistance, or less or more international intervention, or any kind of reasonable stuff normal people can talk and debate over.

Now it's all about how many genders you can cram into one kid and the right kind of lies you can tell to ruin someone's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.