[07/08/21-07/11/21] Anime Matsuri 2021 - Mignogna & Rekieta: Electric Boogaloo (Guest starring ComicsGate)

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Dominique Skye is now claiming that she saw all the red flags that her friend was never missing, but sounded the alarm anyway and is blaming everyone else for causing a commotion for what is apparently a private matter.

1626118073500.png
1626118262400.png
1626118105600.png

I think this is why there was so much concern from KickVic. They were hoping something like this would happen, so it would help them in their narrative about Anime Matsuri.

1626118966700.png

Last edited:

Drowningman

Eins zwei drei bucko
kiwifarms.net
What we learned from Matsuri
People still want to see the Man with Gay Pants (even though he is cancelled)
People like Nick & gave him a live superchat on air while drinking on air.
Marzgurl hates everything she isn't apart of or cant stop
Mama Vic rocks!
Drex & Mama Vic together
Every TV station staff went to it in cosplay or had major stories on it.
Manjaw thought her "superiority" could stop such an event and Failed again
Everyone who went had a blast.
Very Successful Show..

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2338454

View attachment 2338429

View attachment 2338457
View attachment 2338458

Kinda smells like a gayop.

Edit:
View attachment 2338483

No idea what's going on here. Just a hypothetical: A lover's spat ensues so the conslut disappears for a little bit? Husband freaks out and files a missing persons report. What I am certain of is that the vultures are circling the story looking for ammo to fire at Anime Matsuri. I assume because Dominque deleted her initial tweet about the disappearance and posted the one I've shown above, she knows a little more about why it happened.

View attachment 2338509

Security, huh?
So wait,if I'm reading this correctly in their absolute desperation to attack matsuri & make them look bad they took this "missing cosplayer" story & ran with it when it turned out to be a private fight between husband and wife.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's Ministry of Otaku's stream of Nick's panel ft. Yellow Flash, ThatStarWarsGirl, and Cecil:
Archive:

My apologies, if the quality is not great.

Interestingly, no one has yet to upload any of Vic's panels, yet.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
So wait,if I'm reading this correctly in their absolute desperation to attack matsuri & make them look bad they took this "missing cosplayer" story & ran with it when it turned out to be a private fight between husband and wife.
I was just speculating a hypothetical possibility. My point was that based on the reaction from Dominique Conslut's post, the girl had some personal issue, wasn't missing and the anti-Matsuri vultures were circling and searching for something to smear AM with.

If the husband did file a missing person's report, I'd speculate trouble in paradise.

Screenshot_20210712-174600_Chrome.jpg
EEnYf58XkAAyPH6.jpeg[/ISPOILER]
https://archive.md/hyy8O

KittyLoaf

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
kiwifarms.net

feral cat #6385

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I was just speculating a hypothetical possibility. My point was that based on the reaction from Dominique Conslut's post, the girl had some personal issue, wasn't missing and the anti-Matsuri vultures were circling and searching for something to smear AM with.

If the husband did file a missing person's report, I'd speculate trouble in paradise.

View attachment 2339853
View attachment 2339854
It's only a matter of time before she pays the toll.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2339853
Now I see why they started deleting post and backpedaling,can't be attacking a POC or accusing him,it goes against their narrative,Even if he was abusing her,which Renfatmous insinuated.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
Now I see why they started deleting post and backpedaling,can't be attacking a POC or accusing him,it goes against their narrative,Even if he was abusing her,which Renfatmous insinuated.
Personally? I think it's something wildly different. My eyes aren't discerning enough but remember that video @TexOffender posted yesterday? Do these two people look the same?

Screenshot_20210712-185732_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210712-184046_Chrome.jpg

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

blackbat4

Tard Wrangler
kiwifarms.net
Lynzee Loveridge of Anime News Network e-mailed Anime Matsuri a bunch of questions about their nonexistent anime sex party. She wants to know why she can't find any information about it on their website, if it is legal, if the venue knows what they're doing, how guests can obtain tickets for the raffle to fuck Kaho Shibuya, what steps they are taking to protect the health and safety of the sex workers at the event, and who the AM Babies are that are going to be giving out blowjobs, handjobs, and titjobs.

View attachment 2328248View attachment 2328249

View attachment 2328242
What a fuckin' Chad. He posts the email ANN sent him, and replies publicly so they can't twist his words. 4D chess.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's Ministry of Otaku's stream of Nick's panel ft. Yellow Flash, ThatStarWarsGirl, and Cecil:
Archive:
View attachment 2339490
My apologies, if the quality is not great.

Interestingly, no one has yet to upload any of Vic's panels, yet.
I'm now getting around to watching this and that autistic Human Super Chat known as Dashawn McKinney won't shut up.
It's like Kitchener all over, again. He just sucks all the oxygen in the room.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2340332

Another update on gone girl, Dominique Skye is saying that the claims of a missing person's report was a lie.

View attachment 2340296
View attachment 2340301
View attachment 2340399
https://archive.ph/tfZK2 / https://archive.ph/mHiCw / https://archive.ph/AIwyL
Jesus Christ, Gaslighting? They were the idiots eager AF to start posting about it signal boosting to make AM look bad,if they were so close why didnt she just call her or ask questions? They were all clamoring to be the 1st to virtue signal and get those likes shared around.

Status
Not open for further replies.