07/29/2020 When Gender Roles Don't Match Cultural Norms for Gender Identity and Fat Mermaids -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut up, Tom. You're at at a Tanner Stage 0. Ugly moobs are not on the charts. That's the worst impression of Roger from American Dad I've ever seen.
Sorry, as a medical sperg, I can say for certain that it's impossible for gross old perverts to get moob growth beyond a tanner stage 1.

Last edited:

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut up, Tom. You're at at a Tanner Stage 0. Ugly moobs are not on the charts. That's the worst impression of Roger from American Dad I've ever seen.
Sorry, as a medical sperg, I can say for certain that it's impossible for gross old perverts to get moob growth beyond a tanner stage 1.
Lol he is fake tranner stage 9001

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , the day where I respect your wisdom, (being the sex offender and degenerate old faggot you are), is the day I blow my brains out. I frankly cannot fathom the level of narcissism that you must have in order to think we would ever want to hear from some old crusty pedophile dogfucking kike like you. As far as I'm concerned you should be institutionalized and your wisdom ought to be restricted to the daily crossword section.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , the day where I respect your wisdom, (being the sex offender and degenerate old faggot you are), is the day I blow my brains out. I frankly cannot fathom the level of narcissism that you must have in order to think we would ever want to hear from some old crusty pedophile dogfucking kike like you. As far as I'm concerned you should be institutionalized and your wisdom ought to be restricted to the daily crossword section.
You are quite within your rights to choose to live at the summit of mount stupid with your opinions about me rooted in lies you've been conditioned to believe , you nasty nazi incel derp. Are you now determined to stalk me everywhere or just follow me here, mighty white man with a tiny penis?

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
You are quite within your rights to choose to live at the summit of mount stupid with your opinions about me rooted in lies you've been conditioned to believe , you nasty nazi incel derp. Are you now determined to stalk me everywhere or just follow me here, mighty white man with a tiny penis?
I wouldn't come within any distance of mount stupid Tom, as I imagine your putrid smell has overtaken it, given that it's your long term residence. I've met many like you, foolish people with delusions of grandeur. You've convinced yourself that a meme degree in a soft science like marine biology makes you some kind of learned man, that you were "diagnosed as highly intelligent." The only diagnosis that is remotely plausible for a specimen like you is schizophrenia with pedophilic traits. You are not intelligent, I have watched you and your thought processes, you are remarkably UN-intelligent. Your only legacy is going to be a shit smelling COPD stain on an otherwise decent city. Go blow a dog or something.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't come within any distance of mount stupid Tom, as I imagine your putrid smell has overtaken it, given that it's your long term residence. I've met many like you, foolish people with delusions of grandeur. You've convinced yourself that a meme degree in a soft science like marine biology makes you some kind of learned man, that you were "diagnosed as highly intelligent." The only diagnosis that is remotely plausible for a specimen like you is schizophrenia with pedophilic traits. You are not intelligent, I have watched you and your thought processes, you are remarkably UN-intelligent. Your only legacy is going to be a shit smelling COPD stain on an otherwise decent city. Go blow a dog or something.
Don't forget he's also admitted to being very autistic. That's like the dumbest a person can get if they're not a savant.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
God tommy is disgusting... how can one be this delusional?
for every low intelligence, infantile imbecile like yourself who think i'm disgusting, based on their inability to comprehend my words and lies they were told , there are hundreds who appreciate me for my knowledge, wisdom and grace under fire from hordes of derps like you sado masochistic voyeurs, trying to colonize my mind with the nonsense they believe.

Your word salad is just a jumble of infantile, irrational, ad hominem fallacy insults that you're flinging at me from the summit of mount stupid, derp. step up your game, incel.

Christ Cried

kiwifarms.net
for every low intelligence, infantile imbecile like yourself who think i'm disgusting, based on their inability to comprehend my words and lies they were told , there are hundreds who appreciate me for my knowledge, wisdom and grace under fire from hordes of derps like you sado masochistic voyeurs, trying to colonize my mind with the nonsense they believe.

Your word salad is just a jumble of infantile, irrational, ad hominem fallacy insults that you're flinging at me from the summit of mount stupid, derp. step up your game, incel.
>talks about word salad
>posts nonsensical word salad
>reuses the same tired insults
Tom you're the one who needs to step up your game. Also, a deflated old bag of flesh like yourself has no business using the term incel, you are a quintessential example of one. And don't give me that bullshit about you not wanting sex, I remember the cucumber. You use that as a cover for the fact that the only way you can get laid is by raping children and dogs, you being the dog and child rapist that you are.
I, Christ Cried, do publically and fully assert under penalty of perjury that you, Mister Thomas Wasserberg are a zoophile, pedophile, sex offender, and general nuisance to all that is decent and clean.

Tags
None