Trashfire 08/21/2021 Ethan Ralph wants to sue Kiwi Farms - "I will be going to the FBI to personally report Josh Moon, with my attorney."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

PARTICIPANT 0456

Gunt Game - Now showing on Guntflix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Aug 22, 2021 at 3:38 AM: Ethan Ralph threatens to sue the forum after his streaming service is compromised and names, emails, and addresses are leaked.
Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Slay bell's ringing, are you listening?
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect the suit to go nowhere because any and all questionable info has been scrubbed away by the subforum jannies. Maybe he should be concerned about his dwindling nest egg and the fact that the service that he subscribed to got compromised. Then again, he knows nothing about computers, let alone information technology and security.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, it's Ralph impotently seething again while doing jack shit but posting angry threats on Twitter.
I'd actually respect him more if he went through with it for once.

Also, lol at Ralph pretending to care about his paypiggies getting doxed.

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
So he's talking civil and criminal, sounds expensive! If he tries he certainly wouldn't be the first stupid hayseed to be taken for a ride by an opportunistic attorney.

I like how through all this nonsense, he still tries to pretend that he has stopped drinking.

Last edited:

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
1) What harassment?
2) What criminal acts?

Sensitive info scrubbed information dumps aren't illegal, and I am pretty sure he cannot prove the site is responsible for the hack based on the fact that the user who posted the link to the initial dump joined for the express purpose of doing so given the only messages are "hey his site got hacked" and "here's a link to a third party hosting service linking to a different third party hosting service."

And even if he can prove that the user that dumped it initially is the hacker and also had an account prior to the dump (obviously the dump account is a sock in this hypothetical), the lawsuit would be against that person, not the site.