1/21 Chris retracts, Jeff/Francine in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That creep who licks you

Where'd all the Alogs come from
kiwifarms.net
So is the next step in this "saga" jeff escaping from prison to take revenge on chris for this statment or francine letting chris know how which sexy lesbian fun hes having in the prison.
Chris could potentially get himself chucked in jail just so he can join in "sexy lesbian fun" before being thrown in a male prison.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is the next step in this "saga" jeff escaping from prison to take revenge on chris for this statment or francine letting chris know how which sexy lesbian fun hes having in the prison.

CWCville Redemption? I can't see Morgan Freeman narrating a film where our intrepid tomgirl drags his name and voluptuous bulk through a sewer pipe and escapes to a lesbian commune south of the border while letting the authorities know that Warden Jeff stole the rights of Sonichu from the True and Original creator while liberating the royalties from various banks.

Sarcastic Username

BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU
kiwifarms.net
If I want to understand what the fuck is going on, where do I start?

I haven't put a lot of attention of Chris lately, so, can anyone tell me who the fuck is Jeff?

There has been someone trying a do-over of the Liquid Chris saga, and winning at it somehow. http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Doxing_Jeff/Francine is probably the start. Read forward from there. (Lots of irrelevant stuff will be there, too, but easy enough to see it's not relevant and skip.)

Francine has claimed to be the co-creator of Sonichu, and to be doing an Even Better Lesbian Orgy Over, and to pay Christine $120,000.

I'm sure the jail breakout is going to happen at some point, followed by the police coming after Christine as a result. He's just that gullible.

That whole section is lifted almost verbatim from Bugs Bunny in this Looney Tunes Show episode (go to quotes). Chalk it up to Chris quoting a cartoon yet again.

It's called "scripting" in the autism community.

Mecha-Lenin

My tomb as free WiFi
kiwifarms.net
Well the Adult Chronicles game is still a thing, and didn't Chris associate Maple's game with Jeff or confuse the two people?

Really, as has already been said, it will probably remain confusing until sometime after the "saga". Though if Maple ever does more updates of Adult Chronicles, I suspect we might see more from Chris on this subject.

Perhaps it's own website with advertising and fake sales statistics?

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the jail breakout is going to happen at some point, followed by the police coming after Christine as a result. He's just that gullible.

Is the twist going to be that francines crimes were committed under christines name in some sad attempt to make CWC flee the state or revert back to christopher/christian.

Mashed Potato Grenade

I wonder who the real autists are
kiwifarms.net
CWCville Redemption?
I see it as some sort of Les Miserables dilemma:

Jeff has been using Chris' identity, so the authorities arrest him thinking he is the real Christine Weston Chandler (original creator of Sonichu and felon releaser of dangerous gas).

So now Irene Brandon Anderson (known as Solid Chris) has two options: declare that she is the real CWC -- and go to jail, or lose her personality forever.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would be interested to hear @Marvin or ABL or one of the other veterans' take on this letter, since I'm not sure that CWC wrote it (or, at least, didn't write all of it).

The first half of the letter seems a bit too coherent for Chris to write on his own, and he also seems more self-aware than usual (referring to his actions as "passive-aggressive"). The second half of the letter (starting with "To put it most blunt:") sounds more like the Chris we know and love.
The latter half is very obviously Chris. The first half is a bit more calm, but it's still got some subtle cwcisms scattered about.

Posts are probably more likely to be entirely fake or entirely Chris, a mixture of the two sounds unlikely. I'm guessing this was written by Chris. The more calm intro is him explaining the situation, and then he gets gradually more worked up (and less coherent) get starts getting into his specifics complaints about Jeff.

Heh and yeah, I'm amused that he's calling Jeff a "she". Chris hasn't yet read the wikipedia page on deadnaming yet, has he? (Because when he does, it'll be like with the bonobos and tribbing.)

D'edge

kiwifarms.net
I would give up all my worldly possessions just to see Fatty get his comeuppance. I want to see Fatty squirm.

... Comeuppance?

Please get that image out of my head...

Also, I thought Chris was a lot more paranoid of trolls nowadays. With how he percieved identity theft, shouldn't he have known a percieved repeat of the Liquid Chris saga when he saw one and acted accordingly?

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
The latter half is very obviously Chris. The first half is a bit more calm, but it's still got some subtle cwcisms scattered about.

Posts are probably more likely to be entirely fake or entirely Chris, a mixture of the two sounds unlikely. I'm guessing this was written by Chris. The more calm intro is him explaining the situation, and then he gets gradually more worked up (and less coherent) get starts getting into his specifics complaints about Jeff.

Heh and yeah, I'm amused that he's calling Jeff a "she". Chris hasn't yet read the wikipedia page on deadnaming yet, has he? (Because when he does, it'll be like with the bonobos and tribbing.)

The second sentence begins with "Suffice to say that among which". That's classic CWC, to the point that it's hard for me to stifle the laughter when I read it.

It did clear up the party promotion video. I have to admit I had given too much credit to Chris for that. His tone was the most sarcastic I have heard him for a sustained period of time. So I assumed that a) he meant it as sarcasm/irony and he meant for viewers to recognize it or b) he was forced to promote it through some troll shenanigans and he thought he had found a clever loophole by saying the right words in a sarcastic tone. But it looks like he really thought his promotion needed retracting.

But he did nail it when he said that Jeff was no better than Daffy Duck. He just missed that it is because they are both fictional.

Status
Not open for further replies.