1/21 Chris retracts, Jeff/Francine in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

Fuck you and your soup!
kiwifarms.net
That whole section is lifted almost verbatim from Bugs Bunny in this Looney Tunes Show episode (go to quotes). Chalk it up to Chris quoting a cartoon yet again.
I thought that part about Jeff being a narcissist, sociopath, and maybe a psychopath sounded familiar. Now I know why.
What the fuck's his problem with Daffy Duck? Can anyone fill me in?
In Looney Toons Daffy Duck is always scheming to get a one up on Bugs Bunny--they are usually portrayed as rivals, sometimes friends, but Daffy isn't really an evil character, he's just self-centered and the fact that everything usually goes Bugs' way frustrates him immensely. They aren't really that different, Bugs just has incredible luck while Daffy has lousy luck. If Chris had the mind of an adult, he'd be able to see that, but he still thinks like a child so the subtly is lost on him and he thinks Daffy is just a 'big meanie'--I believe that's the term he likes to use.

BiggerJ

kiwifarms.net
This is all entirely confusing, when i first read about this whole new saga, I assumed 'jeff' was Maple, is this true?
jeff is nick bate
Sometimes I'm certain that people deliberately act vague about lies intended for Chris in order to trick other people. Maple has nothing to do with it:
Also it's crazy how many people are convinced poor Maple is part of this massive saga. The only role she's had is that his manager/troll used her game to introduce Jeff as being the mastermind behind it, that's all there is to it.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "new lady friend" is what interests me most about all this. I'm guessing, based on Jeff's interrupting their chats, that she's in on the scheme. The term "lady friend" seems to indicate that he sees her as sweetheart material, as does the fact that she's female.

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
kiwifarms.net
The "new lady friend" is what interests me most about all this. I'm guessing, based on Jeff's interrupting their chats, that she's in on the scheme. The term "lady friend" seems to indicate that he sees her as sweetheart material, as does the fact that she's female.
Same,i thinks it's pretty much the most interessing thing about all that mess,there's something new that we probably dont know,and like i said earlier,could be interessting to see where it's going

Dain Bramage

Chris Malloch
kiwifarms.net
At least he didn't emulate Howard the Duck. Chris is too much of a manchild to handle Howard's awesomeness.
Howard_The_Duck_69269.jpg

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again with the Daffy Duck thing. Does Chris get really incredulous whenever he's watching Looney Tunes and Daffy Duck shows up? Is Daffy Duck some kind of Hitler figure in Chris' Roger-Rabbit-esque view of the universe? Would it make Chris angry if someone said "Daffy did nothing wrong"?

This is the second time I've seen him make this comparison and I have so many questions.

Daffy is black and Chris is racist. When you read him type "Daffy Duck" just figure he really means "nigger".

Smurfchu

Gonna sneak my Duck into China
kiwifarms.net
The unresolved issue of 120 k bucks and the new gal pal make me think it's a beginning of something greater. There's going to be more drama before Chris finally crashes into slumber.

Oh yeah... considering that this "ladyfriend" didn't tell him the 100,000 was not real means this is the BEST kind of ladyfriend. Hijinks are surely coming.

Next Jeff needs to let Chris know he's out on bail, and having to use the 100,000 to pay a lawyer.

Last edited:

Rai

Pantsu Connoisseur Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Pretentious, Egocentric, Selfish, Greedy, Delusional attitude and behavior REALLY closed the deal.
Egocentric, Self-Centered, Narcissistic, Sociopathic, probably Psychopathic, Sexist, probably Paranoid, Insecure
This seems oddly familiar and not at all smelling of traditional CWC hypocrisy.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
"Among which, her continuing Pretentious, Egocentric, Selfish, Greedy, Delusional attitude and behavior REALLY closed the deal."
... That irony stings like salt on a wound.

"I had informed Jeff that she and I were Not friends after she showed her bad ass to my face"
http://sonichu.com/w/images/6/6e/CWC_new_novel.png

Wow, if Francine hears Chris talking about her like this, she's going to make things a lot harder on Chris. He thinks he's safe with her in jail... but the moment she's out, she's going to give him hell.

- Oh god, double post... do I merge them and sacrifice the likes and winners, or move on as if nothing happened...?

Status
Not open for further replies.