1/21 Chris retracts, Jeff/Francine in jail.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnergenFlergen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To those who doubt Chris's capacity to not learn from past mistakes, look no further than this.

Chris thinks this was real. He thinks there was someone using his name (for the second time in his life no less), getting sex and money through his reputation alone. He thinks that party ad was genuine despite being a completely transparent mockery. He never stopped and questioned that it was a massive coincidence that this person was also a trans male-to-female lesbian.

Most humorously though is his accusation that this person is 'unable to maintain having learned Anything from past misdeeds and errors'. This whole thing, to me, is proof positive that Chris is the most deluded human being on the planet.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
**Announcement, Retraction, and Correction(s)**

It has come to my attention that Jeff Ouzos, is set to serve time in prison. Suffice to say that among which, his shop on Zazzle.com, along with his other shops, will not be able to fulfill any orders for a Very Long time. During his remaining free time, I pray he is able to make such online amends.

I most sincerely feel sorry for her outcome in life.

At least now I can retract my recent passive-aggressive promotions of her party. I REALLY did not want to promote anything of hers at all. I had to this time, because, stubborn S,O.B. she was, she refused to pay me the Retro-Royalties from the use of my characters and self image on her shops.

And since it is moot now, I can finally state how upset I have felt about her and why. Among which, her continuing Pretentious, Egocentric, Selfish, Greedy, Delusional attitude and behavior REALLY closed the deal. Especially AFTER I doxed her in the earlier video, she had communicated with me her feelings of regret and sadness and desire to make amends. Alas, shortly later, NOTHING had changed in her attitude and behavior. In private chats with my new lady friend, Jeff interrupted and Really butted in and tried to prove herself Better than I. I had remained as cool as possible, regardless of the anxiety and stress Jeff's intrusions have caused unto me and my friend.

To put it most blunt: Jeff is no better than the Egocentric, Self-Centered, Narcissistic, Sociopathic, probably Psychopathic, Sexist, probably Paranoid, Insecure, unable to maintain having learned Anything from past misdeeds and errors Looney Tune, Daffy Duck. Not to mention that she also Continues to Panhandle, use my name to get sex and online money and misdirected fame, even regardless of having just got a home for herself.

I HAD offered an olive branch of friendship and kindness after Jeff communicated her regrets after the doxing, but then I felt need to retract it after she resumed her mal-social behavior and attitude shortly after. I had informed Jeff that she and I were Not friends after she showed her bad ass to my face, but she disillusioned and misperceived continuing friendship between her and I. She Really had Disappointed me

I was concerned over all this going against her, and her past misdeeds catching up eventually, in hopes of trying to make her understand and improve herself mentally and emotionally in maturity. I was mistaken.

I want to thank Jeff for her support and interests in my works and creations over the years. It offended and disappoints me that she had used my name for sex and misplaced money and fame upon herself, though.
Just read this trite garbage again, I've never seen so many damn adjectives strung together in the hopes of "sounding" intelligent in my life.

This just in: Throwing together as many words as possible to describe yourself Jeff make you look even dumber than usual.

Mashed Potato Grenade

I wonder who the real autists are
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen so many damn adjectives strung together in the hopes of "sounding" intelligent in my life.
Bugs: All right. You're narcissist. You're a sociopath. You're probably a psychopath. You're a...
(Line was cut after the elevator door closes, lifts to the carpark then ding sound)
You're paranoid, sexist, and you make fun of the elderly.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear Chris is incapable of constructing a train of thought. He'll receive some information, he'll process it a little bit - just enough to get the result he wants - and then he'll get tired and stop thinking. The only way you could make this a clearer dig at Chris is if every bit of information he received about Francine was prefixed with, "This is like you, Chris!"

I'd love to see him play chess. He'd probably tard-rage when he realised his opponent could also move.

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
kiwifarms.net
he'll process it a little bit - just enough to get the result he wants - and then he'll get tired and stop thinking.
The minute i saw that line,i immediately thought about that picture that illustrate what you said.
sa23.PNG

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Catalyst Cube

Art Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late to the party here.

Has there been any information given on this new scheme/saga? Kind of seems rather uneventful and anti-climatic. I understand if they don't really want to push Chris too hard as he only recently returned to the internet and making videos. But it just seemed rather lack luster and without a point. Simply running the Liquid scenario again while leaving more questions then answers.

Interested in knowing if he's picked up a new Wallflower or just another troll decoy. Also my assumption is that the 'manager' is Barb. Since Snorlax loves my art and says I'm a special snowflake.

Cheeseburger Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late to the party here.

Has there been any information given on this new scheme/saga? Kind of seems rather uneventful and anti-climatic. I understand if they don't really want to push Chris too hard as he only recently returned to the internet and making videos. But it just seemed rather lack luster and without a point. Simply running the Liquid scenario again while leaving more questions then answers.

Wouldn't surprise me if "Jeff"
got busy with IRL stuff that took priority over messing with an autistic manchild and dropped an easy excuse to take a break for a while without killing the character entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.