1/8/2019 - Tom wants the Age of Consent lowered to 12 - Yes. Lowered. To 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom just because you think you're mentally 16 doesn't mean you get to fuck kids that are around that age, nor any 9 year olds, because its still illegal for a mid-late teen to molest under 13s.
Amen.

Personally, I like 18 as a bare minimum for everyone nationwide, and while I get the whole "Romeo and Juliet" clause for 16-18 year olds, it's still teetering too close to the edge of enabling pedophilia for my personal comfort despite it's legality in some parts of the US, and that's for people who actually ARE that age.

Tom is just living proof such a high AOC is absolutely necessary.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After reading all of Tooter's tortured rationalization, I can see why, even compared to other pedos covered here, he's at the bottom of the pit.

There are guys like Chris McGee, who clearly feels shame despite trying to rationalize things. He's a deviant, but he clearly does feel shame.

Then we have guys like Nathan Larson, who understands why there is shame attached to pedophilia, but argues it should be abolished causes....reasons. He still acknowledges there is shame and that thus far it is entirely valid though.

Then we have Tooter, who not only wants to not feel shame for wanting to have sex with kids, he actively resents the very idea of feeling shame and wants to subvert anything that could make him feel any for his deviancy and wants society to contort itself to let him do what he wishes with a "get out of guilt free" card.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is up with all those shithole African countries where it's legal?
Most of them probably just never bothered to pass laws on it. I mean, what do you expect? They're shitholes. Many of them are unstable, wracked by war and conflict, and/or run by dictators. They've got to deal with the more pressing issues that comes with being failed states.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Since he showed up, his usual screeching tirade at being called a pedophile who tried to rape a minor is to go into elaborate detail about the exact time he tried to rape a minor.
Or c!aim HE was the one who got raped in the situation.

a holy trinity, if you will

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Since he showed up, his usual screeching tirade at being called a pedophile who tried to rape a minor is to go into elaborate detail about the exact time he tried to rape a minor.
That's what makes me laugh at Tommy. He talks about how he almost committed a crime, all the while denying almost committing a crime. Same with his dumpster diving stories. He denies dumpster diving while presenting a textbook example of dumpster diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.