10/13/21 Scripts, Socks and Sadomasochistic Voyeurs on a Payroll -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Spooooky Uranium Monkey Shine
kiwifarms.net
He's spending most of the stream texting with his brother in law, making the same ugly faces he does when he rage types at us. Pretty sure he got told he ain't getting shit. Edit: this face is perfect, really says it all. They already sold the art, and he doesn't get a dime from their sale.
Loss.jpg

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's spending most of the stream texting with his brother in law, making the same ugly faces he does when he rage types at us. Pretty sure he got told he ain't getting shit. Edit: this face is perfect, really says it all. They already sold the art, and he doesn't get a dime from their sale.
View attachment 2624116
Gross, he's literally the embodiment of that that time Nickacado pooped the bed.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2624116
Tom is the cosmic punchline, of course he wasn’t going to make any money off it. It’s funny how Mr History-Will-Not-Be-Kind-To-You can’t spot how his own asshole behaviour comes back to bite him.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is the cosmic punchline, of course he wasn’t going to make any money off it. It’s funny how Mr History-Will-Not-Be-Kind-To-You can’t spot how his own asshole behaviour comes back to bite him.
I remember when he claimed he was going to use his share of less than 20 grand to make huge investments, buy a top of the line vehicle, and fill it with enough burly muscular men to make Sockness jealous.

You're screwed @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , you'll be lucky if your ashes are scattered around a cheap motel where hookers or heroin addicts like yourself go to die.

I like how Tom uses catfisheses to prove that people are attracted to him. He even admits it.

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Spooooky Uranium Monkey Shine
kiwifarms.net
And posts that say, " So, masturbated a dog and raped a child! At least I'm not rude."
"So I molested a child and get erections sometimes from dogs. That doesn't make me a zoophile or a child molester, any autonomous autistic assholes suggesting it does are ignorant idiots taking it out of context!"

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Suck it, Tom, today isn't charity day for child molesters.