(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
I think they see her as a sexy representative of plus sized/voluptuous women. It is like when they coopt Marilyn Monroe as a "plus sized" bombshell. Neither are even close to plus size, and the fatties are way beyond that stage, but they just don't see it. Delusional!
The only plus-sized thing about Betty was her head, and it was an artistic choice. She and Marilyn both had curves, but the reason they stood out is because the rest of their bodies were slim enough for it to work. "Plus sized" back in those days simply meant "not a twig" like the boyish bodies of the flapper era.

/history sperg

Anyway, has anyone done a Hamber video parody of this yet? Cause if it doesn't exist it really should.

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe the over-reaction she had to this traumaahtizing fall.

She missed a step (hey, everyone's done that) and landed face-first, one hand holding onto her precious phone, the other desperately trying to brace for the seismic impact oncoming (and failing). She roughed up her toe, shin and ribs (how she felt that beneath so much cushioning idk). Apparently this required a teary face-time to Beggy. And a couple of days off work (lol) and obviously eating all the junk she wants, because she needs it for muh mentals, Beckyyyy. God forbid something actually serious happens to her, she won't have the emotional capacity to get through it.

Question: Where was Becky during the fall? I can't be bothered to watch through again to see if ALR mentioned it. Imagine if they face-timed and she was just in the house.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net

She missed a step (hey, everyone's done that) and landed face-first, one hand holding onto her precious phone, the other desperately trying to brace for the seismic impact oncoming (and failing). She roughed up her toe, shin and ribs (how she felt that beneath so much cushioning idk). Apparently this required a teary face-time to Beggy. And a couple of days off work (lol) and obviously eating all the junk she wants, because she needs it for muh mentals, Beckyyyy. God forbid something actually serious happens to her, she won't have the emotional capacity to get through it.

Question: Where was Becky during the fall? I can't be bothered to watch through again to see if ALR mentioned it. Imagine if they face-timed and she was just in the house.
I think Becky was at one of her appointments for her life threatening condishun. Anyone else think Becky has been on some type of steroid? That quick blip of her spherical face was disturbing.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. But some medications can make you look weird, and not just steroids. Drugs for blood pressure, cholesterol, heart, kidneys etc. some drugs can make you bloated or whatever. I still think her body looks a little less fat than it used to. A little...

Also these bitches are pushing 30. If you're not fat, 30 doesn't really look "old" but they've got these huge sacks of fat everywhere. Gravity is gonna start pulling 'em down. The same thing is happening to Amberlynn, she looks 50.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that Amberlynn chooses the most matronly tents from Torrid and WalMart and wears grandma jewelry and that poop bun. The dark lipstick on thin lips also ages her. Even without wrinkles she has a pushing 50 thing going on. But I just thought that Becky's face looked different (not necessarily bigger or smaller) in the video, less like a thumb and more like a moon.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net

She was in the house. Their car was parked in their driveway so I'm assuming Beggy was home.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino