12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
can we get a new thread with the meth footage and analysis of the meth pipe

1607906385839.png

Last edited:

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
How can he be on meth and be this fat? Christ what a disgusting flabby pile of fat.
One term for people who only do heroin on the weekends is "joy popper." I guess Ralph is the equivalent for meth. Only special occasions, right?

Reminds me of a reddit post I read once about meth and injecting heroin, both of which are so addictively pleasurable that it ruins your desire to do anything else. It only recommended doing either if you had a terminal disease or planned on dying. Given Ralph's (perhaps hyperbolic and manipulative) claims about suicide, his meth use does raise some questions. It doesn't seem like this is the first he's done it, but that would mean he's either already under enamoured with the drug or doesn't plan on living out a full life. Either way, it's fucking trashy as all hell.

CumFartingBobby

Giving out the comebacks nobody asked for
kiwifarms.net
1607906385839.png
So Null dropped this in the Ralph Road Rage thread and asked about creating a thread about Ethan and his Meth pipe.

Id like to elaborate a little as to why this image is correct about the application of smoking dabs if you will bear with my autism for a moment.

They are 100% right about the nail, but they leave out there are other rigs available that dont require a nail. Regardless though you still need to preheat the area you drop the dab on to if you dont have an enail.

There is a very small possibility that the couple was already smoking dabs and the piece was already hot before Ethan showed up and was offered a dab. I however do not feel this is the case because as the image above points out, you wouldnt take a rig that you have heat to smoke in an alley, and they definitely needed to heat it or else there wouldnt have been a torch.

Also anyone who smokes dabs and wants to do so in public would just buy a vape pen version as no one will be able to tell what you are actually inhaling from your vape and it is way less obvious than having a glass rig you have to heat and carefully lower the dab onto.

Last edited: