12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Plus that potential sex offender registry slot he'll have earned for at least 15 years. What a disaster.
That possibility will force him to accept almost any deal they offer him, even one with jail if they feel like it. Even a couple years in jail would be better than that. S.o.r. is true life-ruining shit. Ralph's life is basically over if he ends up on there and he can expect to end up living in some sex offender ghetto.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is intriguing, it made me want to ask something. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and being with a group of people partying makes you more agreeable. Is it not possible to just smoke a hit of meth on a whim, and not just end up a addicted tweaker afterwards? It's not like I have seen many objections to people offering "something" in a party atmosphere. Meth is very uncommon where I am from though I don't think I know anyone with any personal experience with it. Is it really that much addictive then regular amphetamine or coke? Plenty of people try that and considering not that many turn in to hardcore addicts.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
This thread is intriguing, it made me want to ask something. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and being with a group of people partying makes you more agreeable. Is it not possible to just smoke a hit of meth on a whim, and not just end up a addicted tweaker afterwards? It's not like I have seen many objections to people offering "something" in a party atmosphere. Meth is very uncommon where I am from though I don't think I know anyone with any personal experience with it. Is it really that much addictive then regular amphetamine or coke? Plenty of people try that and considering not that many turn in to hardcore addicts.
Ralph's a retard who will accept nearly any drug offered to him so long as he doesn't have to pay. His problem is that he doesn't think about his probation or at this point doesn't care because he knows he's already in trouble. ROCKSTAR LIFE, LET'S GOOOO!

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Here's my issue with completely believing it was a dab; the guy said later on his stream that he can't believe he smoked meth with Ralph, and there was no mistaking what he said. This guy was secretly recording them the entire night too. So was this just a gayop?

The guy clearly says meth two different times. If you can't give me a good explanation for why, then I'm sticking with they smoked meth.

Not only that, but he's an alcoholic. He drinks hundreds if not thousands of calories a day, and alcohol isn't exactly known for being an upper. If he is down to use meth if offered, but doesn't use it habitually (aka having to buy it himself) the health effects wouldn't be nearly as obvious, and if he was drinking/drunk it's not as if alcohol wouldn't be able to counteract hyperactivity.

Edit: Plus, why would anyone believe anything at this point that comes from Ralph? Hell you're better off assuming the opposite of whatever he says is true in situations like this, he's a perpetually lying ass-coverer.

Last edited:

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
Are doctors willing to prescribe librium for home detox usage nowadays? It makes sense to me that they should, but I don't think they do in my state.

I know that they were loosening up things for Methadone patients due to COVID. (No personal experience there beyond being trapped at work near a Methadone clinic for 5+ years and learning everything I could without becoming a smackhead myself.) "Should" and "will" are two different things. Gunt is likely, in the clinical sense, well beyond a home detox. Imagine the blood pressure that fat fuck's gotta have. He needs to be monitored.

Dabbling with bullshit that shows up at a party is normal. I can't count how many friends I have that I fucked around with back in the day and they're just fine, good jobs and families, etc. The people who died or are walking dead are in the minority.

I will forever maintain that it is alcohol, not cannabis, that is the "gateway drug" because that is what was in me before I tried any bad drug. I did not ever consider doing meth or coke or any shit when I was just a dirt-weed stoner college kid prior to drinking.

As far as your question as to whether meth is more addictive than regular amphetamine or coke...meth lasts longer and hits harder than cocaine, and is cheaper. The psychological and physical comedown is a lot worse, though, as is the long-term brain chemistry damage. Coke is no joke, but meth, damn. Smoking it is like smoking crack but lasts longer (crack highs just disappear and leave you empty and dazed after a few minutes).

The difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine, in technical terms, is best for someone else to get into, but let's just say that, in practical terms, we don't hear about many Adderall-induced train stabbings.

I don't believe Gunt is a tweeker, personally. I think he'll do whatever's around and whatever there's more of will be what gets him in trouble.

Section 230

Official account of TheGatorGamer
kiwifarms.net
Faggot smoked meth on stream, period, we all heard it. No video evidence, just audio. Sucks. Probation officer is a faggot and won't waste their time to look into this. There is someone else on parole smoking pot but on cam, that's more worth their time. God I wish this faggot would fucking go to jail. Pisses me off. *snorts heroin.* Fuck Ralph.

Absurdity

Yeeeeahhhhhh that's probably not gonna happen.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph Hearing Stream when?

Stupidity + Pride + Food Addiction + Chemical Addiction + Child Grooming + Exhibitionism = Providing his own evidence for his jail sentencing and eventual gunt shanking.

Rest In Grease.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
What a gay argument. You can cough from a sip of water going down awkwardly but it’s impossible to cough from smoking meth? Lol okay.

Also, that “tastes wonderful” remark sounds like the kind of thing a tryhard would say, thinking it makes him sound like a connoisseur. Dipshits do the same thing with wine.

But the deciding element for me is that it was twice referred to as meth. If you’re saying it wasn’t meth, the onus is on you to explain that away.
I literally have a DVD on my neighborhood, a documentary all about the meth heads here. That's how much meth smoking I've seen. Nobody says "tastes so good" when it tastes LIKE A FUCKING TIRE WITH BATTERY ACID ON IT! Nobody coughs from it. Period. Your analogy is stupid. No shit fucking liquid going into your lung makes you cough. Congrats on figuring out that mammals can drown lol. Smoke is a totally different thing. Some irritate those little hairs in there and some don't. Meth doesn't. Not at all. In fact, I knew people with asthma who had BETTER breathing after smoking it. It's super gentle on the lungs. There is no "choking" like from weed, cigarettes, etc.

In short, this was a poorly done and obvious hit piece where the person mumbled "want some meth" and then offered weed to Reethan and he drunkenly smoked it. It was filmed to make him look bad. Super obvious. It was NOT meth.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
In short, this was a poorly done and obvious hit piece where the person mumbled "want some meth" and then offered weed to Reethan and he drunkenly smoked it. It was filmed to make him look bad. Super obvious. It was NOT meth.

Yeah I'm gonna need more than one rainbow for that. That doesn't make any sense compared to him just having smoked meth and lying about it. Also, one of the clips came at the end of a several hours long stream, pretty weird for a "hit piece" to happen on his own fucking livestream, isn't it?

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I don't know anything about meth other than what I've read here, however, remember that Ralph has been sick and getting progressively worse for the past week/two weeks. If your lungs are fucked even a cigarette will make you cough.

Plus, some people are conveniently forgetting the guy acting like he smoked meth afterward taking off his shirt and putting it on backwards 5-6 times in a row and his girlfriend getting frustrated about it. That doesn't seem like "just smoked some weed" behavior to me.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely, what you're implying is true: alcohol is a gateway drug--in fact, it's THE gateway drug. All the propaganda about weed was swiftboating, projecting the flaws of alcohol onto weed. Meth is much more addictive than almost anything. The high is the dopamine rush of 10 orgasms and it's a longer lasting dopamine reuptake inhibitor (a good metric for addictivity) than cocaine is, by far. Imagine having 10 rolling orgasms in your brain for 5-8 hours. That's meth. Nobody should do it ever, not even once. The first high, which might not actually really happen on the first usage due to the weirdness of the brain, is enough to get many to chase it for YEARS. So ya, anybody offering it at a party should be beaten with a souvenir bat, and not in Minecraft.

I don't know anything about meth other than what I've read here, however, remember that Ralph has been sick and getting progressively worse for the past week/two weeks. If your lungs are fucked even a cigarette will make you cough.

Plus, some people are conveniently forgetting the guy acting like he smoked meth afterward taking off his shirt and putting it on backwards 5-6 times in a row and his girlfriend getting frustrated about it. That doesn't seem like "just smoked some weed" behavior to me.
For the last time, meth doesn't make you choke. It's like inhaling fog, or something. Do you fucking see people choking when in the fog? No, you don't.

Section 230

kiwifarms.net
"I literally have a DVD on my neighborhood, a documentary all about the meth heads here. That's how much meth smoking I've seen" So have the police, and they literally have no idea what is what when it comes from drugs. "Is that meth?" (its marijuana) If you haven't done it, don't talk about it. Makes you look like a faggot.

For the last time, meth doesn't make you choke. It's like inhaling fog, or something. Do you fucking see people choking when in the fog? No, you don't.
His fat ass coughed because he held it in like a newbie(or a faggot only taking 1 hit and trying to maximize that hit) <- this is why he coughed. The end.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
"I literally have a DVD on my neighborhood, a documentary all about the meth heads here. That's how much meth smoking I've seen" So have the police, and they literally have no idea what is what when it comes from drugs. "Is that meth?" (its marijuana) If you haven't done it, don't talk about it. Makes you look like a faggot.
I sold that and weed for over a decade. Of course I've done both. Smoking meth is literally like inhaling fog. It's the best analogy I can come up with. Luckily for me, I'm not that prone to addiction so I'm fine. But, I saw it take many people down--death, jail, homelessness, mental ward, etc. It's not what they were smoking. Period. I don't know why people are arguing about this. It's the MOST OBVIOUS fraud/hit-piece in history made to fuck with Ralph. The ONLY explanation I would consider would be that some were smoking meth quietly and the others were smoking weed and coughing and saying it tastes good. OK, that could have happened. There is 0% chance that anybody smoking a roasted bowl of meth--which tastes like smoking a car tire with battery acid on it--would say it tastes good. They also would not cough. If you want to make the case of a dual session with people doing both, fine, been there, seen that. But ya, if it was a unified session then it was weed. The end.

Section 230

kiwifarms.net
I sold that and weed for over a decade. Of course I've done both. Smoking meth is literally like inhaling fog. It's the best analogy I can come up with. Luckily for me, I'm not that prone to addiction so I'm fine. But, I saw it take many people down--death, jail, homelessness, mental ward, etc. It's not what they were smoking. Period. I don't know why people are arguing about this. It's the MOST OBVIOUS fraud/hit-piece in history made to fuck with Ralph. The ONLY explanation I would consider would be that some were smoking meth quietly and the others were smoking weed and coughing and saying it tastes good. OK, that could have happened. There is 0% chance that anybody smoking a roasted bowl of meth--which tastes like smoking a car tire with battery acid on it--would say it tastes good. They also would not cough. If you want to make the case of a dual session with people doing both, fine, been there, seen that. But ya, if it was a unified session then it was weed. The end.
You're a fucking idiot know-it-all. You don't know shit. Glad you think you know everything, but you are wrong. Faggot was smoking 1 hit of meth and held it in as long as he could as if he was a heroin addict with 1 hit left on his quarter sack, with zero chance to get more. I am glad you think you know everything, and you are clearly a drug addict, but on this point you are wrong. I won't respond anymore because I can tell you want to win or something. I WIN OMG I WIN. THE COPS CAME AND NOW THEY ARE FANS OF THE SHOW

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is it really that much addictive then regular amphetamine or coke?
"Amphetamine" is basically a synonym for meth, or dextromethamphetamine or, even more specifically, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, like many other drugs, the free base of dex. "Amphetamine" can also refer to levoamphetamine, but this is not a recreational drug and you don't want that if you're looking for a buzz.
But ya, if it was a unified session then it was weed.
You haven't even tried to come up with any remotely plausible explanation for why people would smoke something with a glass dick and repeatedly call it meth if it wasn't. Who uses that to smoke weed?

Section 230

kiwifarms.net
"Amphetamine" is basically a synonym for meth, or dextromethamphetamine or, even more specifically, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, like many other drugs, the free base of dex. "Amphetamine" can also refer to levoamphetamine, but this is not a recreational drug and you don't want that if you're looking for a buzz.

You haven't even tried to come up with any remotely plausible explanation for why people would smoke something with a glass dick and repeatedly call it meth if it wasn't. Who uses that to smoke weed?
This shit almost makes me think gator has created a sock to defend his daddy.