12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

Turn Me Up Fam

Vodka Swindler
kiwifarms.net
How do we know that he wasn't smoking weed out of a pipe or smoking crack?
Take it from someone who has smoked a lot of weed, the kind of pipe most people smoke weed out of is bowls and one hitters. Now, its a possibility it was weed, as some pipe do look like crack pipes, but unlikely as crack pipes don't have the filters like bowls do, meaning you'd be inhaling ash, even most one hitters have a screen or a very small hole in the front to keep ash from getting through the pipe, but I believe Ralph is claiming he was smoking dabs, which requires time to heat up the bowl and then lower the dab into the bowl. You cannot pack a dab like you would packing weed when smoking from a bong, it must be heated on the spot for a few seconds, sometimes a minuet, and then lowered into the bowl with tweezers with a metal stem rather than glass.

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people are so fixated on the "tastes good" remark, as if it disproves anything. This motherfucker is on video slurping his girlfriend's shit off his thumb like it was brownie batter, and fishing someone else's half eaten cheeseburger out of a gas station trash can for a midnight snack. Basic human standards of "tastes good" do not apply. I'm sure meth tastes like cotton candy compared to the fucked up shit we've seen him enthusiastically put in his mouth.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Basic human standards of "tastes good" do not apply. I'm sure meth tastes like cotton candy compared to the fucked up shit we've seen him enthusiastically put in his mouth.

It cannot be overstated that we are talking about a literal shit-eater when it comes to the topic of "x tastes bad so he obviously wouldn't say it tastes good". He's also the kind of braggart to say that something harsh tastes good to try and act tough.

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
Found this funny so im posting.

This is on the OP video of this thread.

Please note how the video is almost 6 days old, yet the original streamer of the meth stream is still there, able to reply to a defense of him within minutes of the message, that didn't tag him, being posted. Almost like its coordinated.

And even the defense of him thinks he said meth. Dumb druggies cant even gay op correctly.
1608351448310.png

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
I literally have a DVD on my neighborhood, a documentary all about the meth heads here. That's how much meth smoking I've seen. Nobody says "tastes so good" when it tastes LIKE A FUCKING TIRE WITH BATTERY ACID ON IT! Nobody coughs from it. Period. Your analogy is stupid. No shit fucking liquid going into your lung makes you cough. Congrats on figuring out that mammals can drown lol. Smoke is a totally different thing. Some irritate those little hairs in there and some don't. Meth doesn't. Not at all. In fact, I knew people with asthma who had BETTER breathing after smoking it. It's super gentle on the lungs. There is no "choking" like from weed, cigarettes, etc.

In short, this was a poorly done and obvious hit piece where the person mumbled "want some meth" and then offered weed to Reethan and he drunkenly smoked it. It was filmed to make him look bad. Super obvious. It was NOT meth.
Who are these alogs and why did they go to trouble of setting up a sting for the Gunt?

GAYDUH! UNRAVUL DIS MIZTERY GAYDUH!

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Amphetamine" is basically a synonym for meth, or dextromethamphetamine or, even more specifically, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, like many other drugs, the free base of dex. "Amphetamine" can also refer to levoamphetamine, but this is not a recreational drug and you don't want that if you're looking for a buzz.
I always thought meth was some kind of overpowered cheap and harmfull stuff compared to what I commonly think of when people say amphetamine, or speed. But it's all basically the same? That is actually a bit disappointing. Smoking meth isn't as extreme as I imagined it to be in that case.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I always thought meth was some kind of overpowered cheap and harmfull stuff compared to what I commonly think of when people say amphetamine, or speed. But it's all basically the same? That is actually a bit disappointing. Smoking meth isn't as extreme as I imagined it to be in that case.
Crystal meth is basically the absolute best and strongest form. It should look like shards of glass. If it's powder it could be cut with all kinds of shit.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net

Please note how the video is almost 6 days old, yet the original streamer of the meth stream is still there, able to reply to a defense of him within minutes of the message, that didn't tag him, being posted. Almost like its coordinated.

And even the defense of him thinks he said meth. Dumb druggies cant even gay op correctly.
View attachment 1797659
I know that when I smoke weed, I always overheat to the point where I have to take my shirt off. The weed also makes me so fucked up that I forget how to put my shirt back on later, and wind up putting it on backwards.
710Turtle is fucking retarded if he thinks we're going to fall for this bullshit.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Crystal meth is basically the absolute best and strongest form. It should look like shards of glass. If it's powder it could be cut with all kinds of shit.
Crystal meth is to adderall as heroin is to Tylenol with codeine. It's much more addictive, dangerous and life-ruining.

I sold that and weed for over a decade. Of course I've done both. Smoking meth is literally like inhaling fog. It's the best analogy I can come up with. Luckily for me, I'm not that prone to addiction so I'm fine. But, I saw it take many people down--death, jail, homelessness, mental ward, etc. It's not what they were smoking. Period. I don't know why people are arguing about this. It's the MOST OBVIOUS fraud/hit-piece in history made to fuck with Ralph. The ONLY explanation I would consider would be that some were smoking meth quietly and the others were smoking weed and coughing and saying it tastes good. OK, that could have happened. There is 0% chance that anybody smoking a roasted bowl of meth--which tastes like smoking a car tire with battery acid on it--would say it tastes good. They also would not cough. If you want to make the case of a dual session with people doing both, fine, been there, seen that. But ya, if it was a unified session then it was weed. The end.
I already pointed out that the cough comes well after Ralph is heard hitting on the pipe and exhaling the METH. It sounds nothing like a 'lungs full of weed-smoke' full out cough, and more like a throat clearing, much like a guy who had been exhibiting signs of an oncoming cold/scratchy throat would clear his throat. It has nothing to do with the debate at this point, and if that's your strongest point, then your guntguarding is more hopeless than normal.
Btw, kys for selling literal poison to your community & friends for a decade plus with no remorse. I'd rather live around niggers than (((you)))

This shit almost makes me think gator has created a sock to defend his daddy.

View attachment 1797659
Ooh, I'm witnessing my very first gay-operation in real time (although it's more like a gay assisted suicide with how self-defeating this ops squad is)

Last edited:

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I already pointed out that the cough comes well after Ralph is heard hitting on the pipe and exhaling the METH. It sounds nothing like a 'lungs full of weed-smoke' full out cough, and more like a throat clearing, much like a guy who had been exhibiting signs of an oncoming cold/scratchy throat would clear his throat.
Maybe it was the beginning of the coof. If so he was a super spreader.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people are so fixated on the "tastes good" remark, as if it disproves anything. This motherfucker is on video slurping his girlfriend's shit off his thumb like it was brownie batter, and fishing someone else's half eaten cheeseburger out of a gas station trash can for a midnight snack. Basic human standards of "tastes good" do not apply. I'm sure meth tastes like cotton candy compared to the fucked up shit we've seen him enthusiastically put in his mouth.
Ya, I'm starting to think some of you are slow or purposely obtuse. This is not an autism competition. Listen the fuck up for the last time.
  1. Nobody says meth tastes good--especially when it's a roasted bowl smoked by retards. That tastes like BATTERY ACID AND CAR TIRES, which makes ASS taste like cotton candy.
  2. Nobody chokes from hitting meth anymore than they do from inhaling fucking fog. Period.
  3. In a circle of meth smokers, AT LEAST ONE will want to keep smoking and talk about it non-stop. That's a 95% guarantee.
You can keep autistically focusing on one of those to the detriment of the larger picture all you want, and it won't matter. This was not meth smoking unless it was a dual smokeout with one group smoking meth and the other smoking weed. Simple as that. Any other scenario is a 1% chance at best. Troubleshooting 101: you look for horses, not zebras. Look for fucking horses, you spergs.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
Crystal meth is to adderall as heroin is to Tylenol with codeine. It's much more addictive, dangerous and life-ruining.

I already pointed out that the cough comes well after Ralph is heard hitting on the pipe and exhaling the METH. It sounds nothing like a 'lungs full of weed-smoke' full out cough, and more like a throat clearing, much like a guy who had been exhibiting signs of an oncoming cold/scratchy throat would clear his throat. It has nothing to do with the debate at this point, and if that's your strongest point, then your guntguarding is more hopeless than normal.
Btw, kys for selling literal poison to your community & friends for a decade plus with no remorse. I'd rather live around niggers than (((you)))

Ooh, I'm witnessing my very first gay-operation in real time (although it's more like a gay assisted suicide with how self-defeating this ops squad is)
Who cares who you would rather live around, pussy. People don't choke on meth. Period. Not before and not after hitting it. That goes for people with athsma, lung conditions, etc. I've seen it all. BTW, I've got some poison for your mom--it's my cock. Tell her to open wide, bitch.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Its probably not meth.

I mean the guy said it was meth, twice. I'm going with "Ethan is lying through what teeth he has left" because at this point he's got negative levels of reasonable doubt attached to any and everything he says. On top of that, iirc one of the clips came from the ass-end of a five or six hour stream, there's no reason to think it's some kind of gay op, and nobody would joke about handing someone meth let alone if they're offering weed in its stead.
How can someone be experienced with meth and be this fucking fat.

He's a heavy alcoholic. He's easily drinking 1,500-2,000 calories a day on top of his diet, as people have said it's not that you magically lose weight from meth, it simply tends to make one less hungry. There's also the possibility, since he's a cheapass, that he doesn't ever buy it himself but is down to do it if it's offered.
Who cares who you would rather live around, pussy. People don't choke on meth. Period. Not before and not after hitting it. That goes for people with athsma, lung conditions, etc. I've seen it all.

People cough all the time just from breathing. As others have astutely pointed out he was at a convention (of sorts) in a state with lax covid restrictions during flu season. It's not beyond the pale to suggest he was simply coughing from inhaling cold air, or from the coof, or the flu, etc. This nigga did meth within earshot of recording equipment and is now trying to cover his ass since people are rightfully making fun of him for being even trashier than expected.

I'd also like to remind everyone Ethan's a pillhead. Not much of a leap there to make.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Who cares who you would rather live around, pussy. People don't choke on meth. Period. Not before and not after hitting it. That goes for people with athsma, lung conditions, etc. I've seen it all. BTW, I've got some poison for your mom--it's my cock. Tell her to open wide, bitch.
Woah👐😯 Easy there, scoreguy. I didn't know you've seen it All. That changes things for sure :story:

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ya, I'm starting to think some of you are slow or purposely obtuse. This is not an autism competition. Listen the fuck up for the last time.
  1. Nobody says meth tastes good--especially when it's a roasted bowl smoked by retards.
Fuck you. Nobody says weed is meth either you fucking mong.
People don't choke on meth.
Who says he choked on meth, faggot. He might have just had a cough. You are really angry and desperate to push this bullshit. Why?