12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

Atomic Ant

kiwifarms.net
It sounds completely false and retarded but Timon is right: no one coughs it up. It simply doesn't trigger the same reaction in your body. You also have to remember that the drug used to manufacture the meth--pseudoephedrine--was developed to aid respiration.
The active ingredient in old school Vick's vapor rub is s-methamphetamine, the psychologically-inactive enantiomer. I cant confirm from any personal experience (lol) but it would make sense if it had a similar effect on the lungs as Vick's vapor rub.

edit:

AnOminous said:
"Amphetamine" is basically a synonym for meth, or dextromethamphetamine or, even more specifically, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, like many other drugs, the free base of dex. "Amphetamine" can also refer to levoamphetamine, but this is not a recreational drug and you don't want that if you're looking for a buzz.
Meth isnt an isomer of amphetamine, they are different chemicals altogether. Meth has a methyl group attached to the nitrogen, hence the name. Apparently that makes it uptake much more readily in the brain or something, IDK I'm not a pharmacologist.

What youre thinking of is enantiomers, chemicals with the property that their mirror image has a different geometry (like hands, the same reason you cant put a left handed glove on your right hand). Both amphetamine and meth have this property. Dextroamphetamine is what doctors prescribe, levoamphetamine does nothing. Likewise with meth, R-meth (dextromethamphetamine) is what people get high off of, S-meth (levomethamphetamine) has no stimulant effects. However both R-meth and S-meth are bronchodilators hence why S-meth used to be in Vick's vapor rub -- and why im willing to accept the claim that meth doesnt induce coughing like pot does

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've never been to china
Fog isn't smog. Smog also doesn't make you cough, it fills up your throat gunk and clothes with a layer of dust.

The pig's coughing might not be due to smoking meth. He probably has the coof or chocked himself on whatever other drinks/smokes he was doing. By the time this thread reaches 50 pages, I'll have my PhD in addictive drugs.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Ya, I'm starting to think some of you are slow or purposely obtuse. This is not an autism competition. Listen the fuck up for the last time.
  1. Nobody says meth tastes good--especially when it's a roasted bowl smoked by retards. That tastes like BATTERY ACID AND CAR TIRES, which makes ASS taste like cotton candy.
  2. Nobody chokes from hitting meth anymore than they do from inhaling fucking fog. Period.
  3. In a circle of meth smokers, AT LEAST ONE will want to keep smoking and talk about it non-stop. That's a 95% guarantee.
You can keep autistically focusing on one of those to the detriment of the larger picture all you want, and it won't matter. This was not meth smoking unless it was a dual smokeout with one group smoking meth and the other smoking weed. Simple as that. Any other scenario is a 1% chance at best. Troubleshooting 101: you look for horses, not zebras. Look for fucking horses, you spergs.
Yes, we get that burnt meth tastes terrible. Remember that is a guy that we’ve seen on video eat literal garbage ala Tommy Tooter and savors the taste of feces. That might actually taste good to him. All the more reason to hope he’s going to jail or fucked with child support.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What youre thinking of is enantiomers, chemicals with the property that their mirror image has a different geometry (like hands, the same reason you cant put a left handed glove on your right hand). Both amphetamine and meth have this property. Dextroamphetamine is what doctors prescribe, levoamphetamine does nothing. Likewise with meth, R-meth (dextromethamphetamine) is what people get high off of, S-meth (levomethamphetamine) has no stimulant effects. However both R-meth and S-meth are bronchodilators hence why S-meth used to be in Vick's vapor rub.
Correction taken.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
@Timon912

I am not sure why you are so adamant to prove it wasn't meth, and to purport it was weed, which isn't even one of the two choices given. We hear them say meth not once but twice, after the fact is brought to the farms they both claim it is dabs, you insist it was weed.

It seems like such a strange thing to bicker about, why do you seem to care so much to disprove it was meth. Its not like we here at the farms are stringent on being 100% factual, especially in subjects like these that cannot be proven one way or another. The way you are carrying on makes it seem like you are either personally involved or have something to gain from the outcome.

I can't say what it was, I only watched the video once. I did not see the bowl they were smoking from, I have never smoked meth so have no idea if it tastes like smoking tires and battery acid like you have brought up repeatedly. On a side note how do you know what smoking tires and battery acid tastes like? For someone who is not connected to either party you sure are taking this subject very personally. Either way I find it funny and will continue to claim Ralph is a methhead.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't say what it was, I only watched the video once. I did not see the bowl they were smoking from, I have never smoked meth so have no idea if it tastes like smoking tires and battery acid like you have brought up repeatedly. On a side note how do you know what smoking tires and battery acid tastes like?
Haven't you ever sat around a tire fire or accidentally stuck your fingers in your mouth after fucking around with a battery that had bubbled over?

(Sulfuric acid is also used in cooking meth btw)

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meth isnt an isomer of amphetamine, they are different chemicals altogether. Meth has a methyl group attached to the nitrogen, hence the name. Apparently that makes it uptake much more readily in the brain or something, IDK I'm not a pharmacologist.

IIRC meth is much more water soluble, so more of it can penetrate your blood-brain barrier than standard amphetamines. I guess that's why.

I always thought meth was some kind of overpowered cheap and harmfull stuff compared to what I commonly think of when people say amphetamine, or speed. But it's all basically the same? That is actually a bit disappointing. Smoking meth isn't as extreme as I imagined it to be in that case.
Not exactly, you can't just replace adderall with microdoses of meth. While they're both amphetamines, meth is significantly different enough to be neurotoxic and cause shitty side effects. It also dehydrates the fuck out of you, makes you clench your teeth constantly, and kills your boner while paradoxically making you horny as fuck. Fun fact, it can also be perscribed as Desoxyn, but only in extreme cases where Adderall and Ritalin just don't have an effect.

I'll admit, I'm trying to remember what I've read on places like Erowid and Psychonaut Wiki, and I've never tried meth myself, but it's still sort of an apples-and-oranges thing when it comes to that and other amphetamines.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't you ever sat around a tire fire or accidentally stuck your fingers in your mouth after fucking around with a battery that had bubbled over?

(Sulfuric acid is also used in cooking meth btw)
I've smelled burnt rubber tyres, they are horrible. I've extracted battery acid to do some cleaning because I wasn't licenced to buy those chemicals. So that's what meth tastes like, I assume?

Fucking gross, why anyone would do it is beyond me.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t see Ethan Ralph(gunted alcoholic from West Memphis, Arkansas) smoke meth. Come to think of it, I never saw Ethan Ralph(gunted alcoholic from West Memphis, Arkansas) suck shit off of his thumb either. I want to believe! Would some faggot saying meth twice and a few anecdotes be enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that those events took place?

Let’s push the narrative anyway, amirite ayyyyylogs?

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
I've smelled burnt rubber tyres, they are horrible. I've extracted battery acid to do some cleaning because I wasn't licenced to buy those chemicals. So that's what meth tastes like, I assume?

Fucking gross, why anyone would do it is beyond me.
Your first successful smoked-meth high is like God turning a light on inside you...the warmest, brightest light ever. If you have a sad or boring life, it becomes the best thing ever, then it becomes the only thing you care about. The taste becomes irrelevant.

I was told it was a "designer drug" back in the day. Crystal was actually treated like that during the late '90s/early '00s on the west coast. The street's preference was turning to that as the yellow, nasty "biker crank" fell out of favor, because the Mexicans were dumping some great shit into the pipeline. I hated biker crank and a pal said "well this is better, it's designer" and boom, I smoke it and a monster is spawned. (I also was young and had a lot of emotional issues and undiagnosed psychiatric shit happening.)

Dumb shit like that is how addicts are born. Also, remember that our world structure and monetary system is always constantly trying to squeeze more and more out of the individual worker for less and less. ✡️ That means people are trapped working their asses off to survive. Crystal meth, Adderall prescriptions, etc., they all play into that.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
"Amphetamine" is basically a synonym for meth, or dextromethamphetamine or, even more specifically, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, like many other drugs, the free base of dex. "Amphetamine" can also refer to levoamphetamine, but this is not a recreational drug and you don't want that if you're looking for a buzz.

You haven't even tried to come up with any remotely plausible explanation for why people would smoke something with a glass dick and repeatedly call it meth if it wasn't. Who uses that to smoke weed?
Screencap a clear shot of the pipe. I have yet to see one. And WHO CARES why they're calling it meth! Ralph might have actually thought it was meth. When I was super young, a homie of mine tricked me on April Fools day saying "smoke this meth". I was like, OK, this is normal here so might as well. It was Pop Rocks...the candy. He later told me he tricked me and we smoked weed. I didn't end up smoking meth for real until 5 years later. Was Ralph told it was meth and was he willing to smoke it? Who knows. That's not the claim here. The claim being made here is that IT IS meth, which it's clearly not.

Fuck you. Nobody says weed is meth either you fucking mong.

Who says he choked on meth, faggot. He might have just had a cough. You are really angry and desperate to push this bullshit. Why?
You can hear him holding it in, fool. Then he lets it out. The cough come after that. Wasn't meth. Period. He might have THOUGHT it was meth, but it's not. Just face it, you all have jack shit proof on this. This makes the Farms look stupid, this kind of shit. Ralph has literally 500 things you can knock him for but for some it's never enough. Things have to be invented just to attack him. Sad.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
You can hear him holding it in, fool. Then he lets it out. The cough come after that. Wasn't meth. Period. He might have THOUGHT it was meth, but it's not. Just face it, you all have jack shit proof on this. This makes the Farms look stupid, this kind of shit. Ralph has literally 500 things you can knock him for but for some it's never enough. Things have to be invented just to attack him. Sad.

How is this sperging out doing anything to build up your financial resources to pay for child support starting next year, Ralph?

Stop being a retard about meth doesn't make you coof, meth smoke damages the throat and lungs and yes it can cause coofing both at the time of smoking and after. Meth coof is a common ailment treated at medical facilities in areas with high meth use. When you say I smoked meth like it makes you some authority all anyone sees is you saying you were and probably are still a degraded faggot tweaker.

Last edited:

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Screencap a clear shot of the pipe. I have yet to see one. And WHO CARES why they're calling it meth! Ralph might have actually thought it was meth. When I was super young, a homie of mine tricked me on April Fools day saying "smoke this meth". I was like, OK, this is normal here so might as well. It was Pop Rocks...the candy. He later told me he tricked me and we smoked weed. I didn't end up smoking meth for real until 5 years later. Was Ralph told it was meth and was he willing to smoke it? Who knows. That's not the claim here. The claim being made here is that IT IS meth, which it's clearly not.

Your devotion to the "fact" it couldn't possibly be meth is flawed. Asking why an idiot might hold it in is negated by the fact, he's an idiot. Claiming someone who is suspected of having Covid and has had a dry cough continuously for a week or so wouldn't cough after smoking meth is conjecture, nothing more. You claim "Who cares" if they called it meth is disregarding the main evidence in the recording, the fact is, they did call it meth, not once but twice, it was only claimed to be dabs, not weed, after getting caught. You also seem to be avoiding the question as to, why you seem so personally involved in the outcome of if they smoke meth or not?

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
OK, I have watched the video again and made my final determination. I will not engage further on this issue with people who know jack shit on the topic.

What happened here is that somebody wanted to make Ralph look bad. They brought something, god knows what, in a pipe and asked Ralph "do you want to smoke meth"
right after starting to secretly film him. They smoked it. Ralph probably thought it was meth because he has never seen it before. We know it's not meth. Here's why.

1. There was no pipe training done for the first timers. Nobody knows from instinct how to smoke meth. They have to be trained and people always will teach them how to hit it and are even excited to teach them. I heard May say "I never done it before" or whatever in the video. I heard no training.
  2. You can hear Ralph holding it in and then blowing it out as if it was hard to hold in. Then he chokes. Meth is like smoking fog, or an athsma inhaler. I always noticed people with athsma never choked or needed their inhaler when smoking meth. It's that gentle. You don't struggle to hold it in either any more than you would struggle to hold in fog in your lungs.
  3. He says it tastes so good. Ya, never heard that one before. Especially when retards are smoking a "roasted" (aka black and car tire tasting) bowl. You actually need to know how to hit it for it not to get roasted, and again, we heard no training of May in this video.
  4. Nobody was fiending after the bowl and wanting another one. I mean, that can happen once in a blue moon, but it's rare for nobody to instantly want more seeing as how meth is like 10 orgasms at once.

In short, this was a poor attempt to make ralph look bad. They probably got a pizzo and put tobacco or weed oil in there and smoked it. That's the guise they sell meth pipes under in stores: they're "oil burners" for tabacco oil. Google tabacco oil pipe and see for yourself.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
OK, I have watched the video again and made my final determination. I will not engage further on this issue with people who know jack shit on the topic.

What happened here is that somebody wanted to make Ralph look bad. They brought something, god knows what, in a pipe and asked Ralph "do you want to smoke meth"
right after starting to secretly film him. They smoked it. Ralph probably thought it was meth because he has never seen it before. We know it's not meth. Here's why.

1. There was no pipe training done for the first timers. Nobody knows from instinct how to smoke meth. They have to be trained and people always will teach them how to hit it and are even excited to teach them. I heard May say "I never done it before" or whatever in the video. I heard no training.
  2. You can hear Ralph holding it in and then blowing it out as if it was hard to hold in. Then he chokes. Meth is like smoking fog, or an athsma inhaler. I always noticed people with athsma never choked or needed their inhaler when smoking meth. It's that gentle. You don't struggle to hold it in either any more than you would struggle to hold in fog in your lungs.
  3. He says it tastes so good. Ya, never heard that one before. Especially when retards are smoking a "roasted" (aka black and car tire tasting) bowl. You actually need to know how to hit it for it not to get roasted, and again, we heard no training of May in this video.
  4. Nobody was fiending after the bowl and wanting another one. I mean, that can happen once in a blue moon, but it's rare for nobody to instantly want more seeing as how meth is like 10 orgasms at once.

In short, this was a poor attempt to make ralph look bad. They probably got a pizzo and put tobacco or weed oil in there and smoked it. That's the guise they sell meth pipes under in stores: they're "oil burners" for tabacco oil. Google tabacco oil pipe and see for yourself.

Holy fuck that's a lot of sperging to say you know all about taking cock for drugs

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
right after starting to secretly film him.

In short, this was a poor attempt to make ralph look bad.
How do you know the intentions of the person filming unless you were the person filming? Just because the video we have starts there, does not mean the video started there, it was cropped there as that is where our focus would be held. I believe there is a video of the full livestream. I also believe the camera was rolling long before Ralph even came walking by, so the thought of roping Ralph into this idiocy was a spur of the moment scheme. Nobody needs to assist Ralph in looking bad, only in trying to sweep up his repeated mistakes, similar to the way you are doing here.

The more you duck and dodge the questions about why you care to sweep this under the rug is the reason more people are tending to believe it is true. Your claims of assurances of what happened when we don't know as we weren't there, as far as I know.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
How do you know the intentions of the person filming unless you were the person filming? Just because the video we have starts there, does not mean the video started there, it was cropped there as that is where our focus would be held. I believe there is a video of the full livestream. I also believe the camera was rolling long before Ralph even came walking by, so the thought of roping Ralph into this idiocy was a spur of the moment scheme. Nobody needs to assist Ralph in looking bad, only in trying to sweep up his repeated mistakes, similar to the way you are doing here.

The more you duck and dodge the questions about why you care to sweep this under the rug is the reason more people are tending to believe it is true. Your claims of assurances of what happened when we don't know as we weren't there, as far as I know.
It’s starting to sound like a certain eternal oldfag, or at least someone who takes far too much pride in knowing a lot about meth. Sometimes a cigar is a cigar. They said meth and it was probably meth. It’s fucking Florida and all off these people are trashy as fuck.

Doom and gloom

Professional tard wrangler.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if Ralph actually did meth he would be up for like 4 days straight and we would have way more content. He doesn't seem like the type who can control himself.