12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Based on my limited(nonexistent) experience with drugs, Meth to me does not seem like a social drug. It always seemed to be the kind of drug use that you would hide from your family in shame let alone go out and do with strangers on the street. Weed however is definitely a social drug.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Based on my limited(nonexistent) experience with drugs, Meth to me does not seem like a social drug. It always seemed to be the kind of drug use that you would hide from your family in shame let alone go out and do with strangers on the street. Weed however is definitely a social drug.
I used to think this was true across the board, and it still applies to non meth addicts, and some meth addicts when they're not actively high on the stuff. I've learned in recent years though that there's a decent percentage of meth-heads that can't stop talking about it once they start doing it. I imagine some of them are just dumb, and lack the social inhibitions most others have, while others are probably low on supply and money, and bring it up in hopes they can get someone to buy some. I think a lot of them are just plain in love and obsessed with the drug too.

Your first successful smoked-meth high is like God turning a light on inside you...the warmest, brightest light ever. If you have a sad or boring life, it becomes the best thing ever, then it becomes the only thing you care about. The taste becomes irrelevant.

I was told it was a "designer drug" back in the day. Crystal was actually treated like that during the late '90s/early '00s on the west coast. The street's preference was turning to that as the yellow, nasty "biker crank" fell out of favor, because the Mexicans were dumping some great shit into the pipeline. I hated biker crank and a pal said "well this is better, it's designer" and boom, I smoke it and a monster is spawned. (I also was young and had a lot of emotional issues and undiagnosed psychiatric shit happening.)

Dumb shit like that is how addicts are born. Also, remember that our world structure and monetary system is always constantly trying to squeeze more and more out of the individual worker for less and less. ✡️ That means people are trapped working their asses off to survive. Crystal meth, Adderall prescriptions, etc., they all play into that.
It used to be just a niche designer drug in my state. The only place you heard of it being was at raves or amongst the gay scene til about 5 years ago. I've tried discouraging some friends from doing it by acting like it's a homo chemsex drug first and foremost

kosher bath salts

You wouldn't get it
kiwifarms.net
I think this a labeling point more than anything, but when someone says "design drug" what comes to mind are experimental substances like the ones out of TiHKAL.
Also, the reason why you didn't see people doing meth until relatively recently was because amphetamines, including meth, were not regulated and perfectly legal until the early 80s, and outlaw junkies just did crack cocaine
Dexamyl was legal and unregulated until 1982.
Obetrol was legal and unregulated until 1994.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly, you can't just replace adderall with microdoses of meth.
Tell that to the vendor who sold me sketchy pressed "adderall" I bought from the dark net.

I think this a labeling point more than anything, but when someone says "design drug" what comes to mind are experimental substances like the ones out of TiHKAL.

I think designer drugs are more like synthesized lines of drugs that are supposed to emulate others—spice is a good example. Experimental substances are more so called RCs (research chemicals) which can range from "fun night with some cheap stuff you got off the dark web" to "crazy substance with psychedelic properties that also acts on your mu-opioid receptors." But RCs can be useful depending on the circumstance.

I had a friend who once did a whole (theoretical, he was a finance guy now working for a major IB firm I can't name) study for fun on the best drugs to sell in terms of profit. By far, the best one was "molly" (aka ecstasy aka whatever the fuck they'll sell you at an EDM festival that is supposed to emulate MDMA) consisting of an amphetamine mixed with a 2C class drug (2C-B is the best, but it goes down to 2C-I with varying differences). The profit margins are insane. But a different friend once got some plain 2C-B to enjoy the slight psychedelic trip experience. Etizolam (analog of alprazolam aka xanax) was also an interesting experience, though it's measured by the milligram which is impossible with commercial scales. So we just used the back of a plastic spoon, like retards. Also how I accidentally tried rohypnol, but that's a different story entirely.

Last edited:

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
That's only true if your social group is made of people who rightfully loathe methheads. If your social group is other degenerates, you do it out in the open. You get guys who do meth who shack up with chicks who do meth and then they squirt out a kid who gets to sit in a soiled diaper while Mom and Dad entertain Uncle Larry and Uncle Kenny, all four of the adults out of their minds on meth. Not to mention random tweakers who catch wind of Mom and Dad's meth operation and drop by for a little visit, and of course they do some meth. Pretty soon you got your own little party central going on, all of it centered around meth and child neglect.

Since meth has fucking awful withdrawal and a steep curve to tolerance, you don't run into a lot of people who only do it recreationally. And once you're a habitual user, you tend to drive away everyone in your life that isn't also a habitual user. So very soon your only social circle is fellow tweakers at which point you're doing meth in your own kitchen while about half a dozen other methheads watch.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Screencap a clear shot of the pipe. I have yet to see one.
Gonna remind everybody that this was Mundane Matt's logic in the hour or so long confrontation before Zidan had him show his flagging results. They called it meth, it was meth, there was no reason for them to call it meth otherwise and people don't joke about meth being in a pipe when offering people weed. Further, the cough could've been brought on by a number of factors, trying to autistically assert that it must have been weed because he coughed is retarded and your desperation in trying to push this narrative, honestly, only makes me even more certain that it was meth.

Because it was. Because nobody on earth has ever joked about meth being in a weed pipe, that's the kind of shit that'll at best keep someone from smoking with you and at worst will get your ass beat. Not to mention that anyone giving Ethan the benefit of the doubt at this point either hasn't been lurking long enough, has brain damage, or is one of his sycophants. He's lying to cover his ass because people are fucking with him for it. Every other explanation requires convoluted bullshit logic, the explanation that he did meth and forgot he was still recording/was too drunk to care makes the most sense. Occam's razor, and all of that.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
This has to be some kind of put-on. Some literal retard who smoked pop rocks is talking shit on us?

Only if he later claims he makes less. Which he will if it ever comes down to it.
That's right. I got smarter, you didn't. You all are why Josh didn't want to make a forum for Ralph. He knew what kind of nonsense would pop up. Now people are making threads on a fucking unborn baby and saying Ralph smoked meth even though it's the most obvious prank in history. LOL fucking retards.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
That's right. I got smarter, you didn't. You all are why Josh didn't want to make a forum for Ralph. He knew what kind of nonsense would pop up. Now people are making threads on a fucking unborn baby and saying Ralph smoked meth even though it's the most obvious prank in history. LOL fucking retards.
God Seethe harder.

It was just a prank, you didn't realize they were just pretending to be retarded. Serious question, why do you have such a hard on for defending Ralph, to the point of coming off more retarded than the Gunt himself?

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Why are you so mad? Who hurt you? Those threads arent nearly as retarded as smoking pop rocks. Sounds like you need to calm down my dude. But I agree with JewBacca, why are you defending gunt?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I moved the comment chain here because I'm feeling alright this morning.

Now people are making threads on a fucking unborn baby and saying Ralph smoked meth even though it's the most obvious prank in history. LOL fucking retards.
Contain your meth sperging to this thread you smug cunt. No one gives a shit if you disapprove of threads on foetuses being made.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
He's Wolfpup.
I figured it was either the guy who recorded Ralph smoking meth or the furry. I was leaning to the former, can't remember his name, due to how well versed he was in meth smoking, and I am sure Ralph was pissed and knew who it was that filmed him.

Section 230

Official account of TheGatorGamer
kiwifarms.net
You thought Pop Rocks were meth. Turtle712 or some shit was the meth guy. Wow, typing that last sentence made me realize a coincidence. Timon912 - Turtle712, what are the odds.