12/14/2020 Tampa - Ethan Ralph smokes Meth on stream - SayNoToGeno is reporting Ralph did meth on stream

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1608836855298.png

Don't do weed kids, do meth instead like a REEEL RALPHAMALE!!1

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's right. I got smarter, you didn't. You all are why Josh didn't want to make a forum for Ralph. He knew what kind of nonsense would pop up. Now people are making threads on a fucking unborn baby and saying Ralph smoked meth even though it's the most obvious prank in history. LOL fucking retards.
You're literally fucking stupid by your own admission. You are so fucking retarded you smoked pop rocks. This is your words, not ours. And you think people who smoked meth on stream, while calling it meth, in their own words, were somehow lying. You're a goddamn moron and you should kill yourself.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
I should have created a farms account looong ago, but I wanted to post this when it happened because I was surprised no one here caught it.

Actually I can understand why no one caught this because it comes from Podawful. Poor Jesse.

So what happened was, sometime after the infamous meth incident, Jesse did a Podawful stream about the failure known as Road Rage Tampa. Most of it centered across Mersh, of course.

Jesse revealed something interesting regarding the meth and the mysterious 710turtle man.

Remember while 710turtle was taking a bathroom break during the boring ass Road Show? He went to urinate inside a bathroom stall and seemed to be in their for awhile. When he came out, he did this weird monkey dance, as Jesse called it, in the mirror. 710turtle was a very strange and eccentric character throughout his debut streaming career...

According to Jesse, he sent the turtleman to cover the event. Not just so he could stream it for everyone...... but also to make Ethan Ralph vape piss.

I actually find this theory to be the most plausible. For one, the 710turtle account was brand new, he had no previous videos. Also the goofy name and weird logo really gave me an odd impression. His eclectic antics made me wonder if he was a troll or alog.

I was going to link the video but it looks like Jesse got banned from Youtube. All I can share is a screenshot from when I shared this startling allegation on Telegram. It does include a time stamp of the bathroom break if anyone is desperate enough to find the video behind podawful.pizza 's paywall.

My apologies if someone already broke this news. I still don't see any mention of piss in this thread.Screenshots_2021-03-16-04-23-51.png

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I remember turtle having a few, not many live streams from him at work doing random stuff. Pretty shit that Mersh flagged down Jesse and got both of his channels taken down so hopefully someone here is a member of his pizza fund and can rip the episode for us. If it's really true that Ralph vaped piss that would be really fucking something but I still question Turtle asking Ralph to smoke meth. If there wasn't a meth pipe why would you agree? Did Ralph think it was meth flavored vape juice? He's dumb enough to believe that so it's plausible 100%.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
I was going to link the video but it looks like Jesse got banned from Youtube. All I can share is a screenshot from when I shared this startling allegation on Telegram. It does include a time stamp of the bathroom break if anyone is desperate enough to find the video behind podawful.pizza 's paywall.
View attachment 2001615
I remember watching the video in question, it was absolutely boring and uninteresting. I'm no guntguard but Jesse brought nothing to the table, no proof whatsoever, nada. Maybe it was true, especially because if your mouth is full of alcohol and tobacco (and you're also high) you won't really notice you're vaping piss, but the way Jesse presented it was poor to say the least. I vaguely recall seeing the toilet video but it was cut in a weird way, there was no incontrovertible proof Ethan vaped Turtle's piss.

Not worth paypigging to get the video imo, when it comes to Ralph tasting other people's wastes I want 4K POV gunt footage and this just didn't cut it