12/15/2020 Dlive - Ethan Ralph will be appearing on a Finnish Dlive show this afternoon. - 3:00 PM Eastern on Tuesday December 15

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Tina did a show with Ramz Paul on Saturdays, Happy Homelands, that Styx took over her co-host job. I would link one, but seems like Ramz has wiped his channel of most videos older than a month. I think Ramz and Tina had too many disagreements about Covid so they stopped doing a show together - Ramz being more pro freedom, Tina being more pro lockdown. I could be misremembering the reason for the breakup though. Since Ramz has been on the Killstream a few times lately, makes sense.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
A short rundown of the show gunt is going. The hosts, Junes Lokka is half moroccan veteran politicow, troll, local councilmember and his fiance Tiina Wiik is 35 year old etnonationalist trad wife with no kids. Based and redpilled grifters, loved by boomers on twitter but not so much by /pol/acks on Ylilauta. Some of Junes' greatest works include calling for right wing death squads in Oulu local council, having a journalist who called him a nazi sentenced for defamation and most recently a green party nigger seethe during a council conference call, screaming over Junes' speech and making an ass of himself so much it made the headline news.

View attachment 1790654

Shadilay my fellow kekerinos
>half moroccan
>ethnonationalist

You'd think such conflicting states of being would dissuade people from even giving this man the time of day but no, people are legitimately this stupid and gullible.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
While I fully expected people to laugh at Ralph on stream, I didn't expect @theralph to actually interact with chat live!

Ralph has been on shows where the hosts laugh at him right in his face. And I wouldn't be surprised if those Finns didn't bother to guntguard for him and moderate the chat.

Did Ralph tell his hosts to get rid of the "alawgs" in the chat?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Half Moroccan ethnonationalist with a Chinese trad wife and no kids?
Absolute state of the wignat grifters.

shex

kiwifarms.net
Probably no one cares but since Junes decided to whip out his gene results for the boys yesterday I might aswell share this for posterity if nothing else. The cope is he's not arab but mostly berber from the african side. Tiina was unsurprisingly 99,9% finnish, her kids won't be though lol. If the trad wife ever decides to have them

jared ja junes.jpg

BASED AND HUWHITEPILLED!

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably no one cares but since Junes decided to whip out his gene results for the boys yesterday I might aswell share this for posterity if nothing else. The cope is he's not arab but mostly berber from the african side. Tiina was unsurprisingly 99,9% finnish, her kids won't be though lol. If the trad wife ever decides to have them

View attachment 1796031

View attachment 1796046

BASED AND HUWHITEPILLED!

Their spawn would be a
Q U A D R O O N
Something Sargon would be jealous of.

In light of that DNA test, here's some advice for you Aryans.
1608292176578.png

https://archive.md/wip/Xmx4U