[12 Aug 19] Phil celebrates his 34th birthday by appealing to "financial solidarity" - Spent his tugboat on mall-ninja shit

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So once again he's spent all his food money on toys and mall ninja gear. The fact that it's his birthday and he's got nothing going on is just...it's just the fucking best, really.

Also the whole financial solidarity is beyond beating a dead horse at this point.
No one cares, Phil.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
34 years old. Most people Phil's age are at work on their birthday, unless their birthday happens to correspond with their day off. They might go out for dinner with family or friends depending on how late they're working, but they'll usually either celebrate during the weekend before or after their birthday, depending on which part of the week it falls on. But, yeah, usually it just means going out for a nice dinner. Maybe a gift or two from their spouse or kids. That's a normal birthday for a 34 year old grown-ass adult. Phil? Somehow I'm imagining him sitting alone at Chuck E. Cheese, browsing a Bud-K catalog while the animatronics sing.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Stealing all the roasties from the KF xmas dinner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And right on cue, there's that "financial solidarity requested" post we all predicted.

Phil, you're 34, not 14. People see you and they don't see a poor, vulnerable queer kid just trying his hardest to protect himself and his friends, no matter how much you believe they do. What people see is just another filthy, middle-aged homeless guy begging for beer money. Doing it online instead of in meatspace doesn't change that.

Although...
View attachment 888328
So who exactly is he asking for money from?
Ouch. Lost the couple of followers he had, and now no-one is following Phil. Enjoy having no free money, I guess.

This is the second month Phil has been in his shared accommodation, and the second month he's apparently spent all his tardbux on mall ninja hear instead of pitching in with housemates to pay his part of the rent and bills. I'm sure those "comrades" he talks of are overjoyed at being "equipped" with Naruto headbands and pepper spray instead of their rent money.

Sorry Phil, people have moved on. Yaniv is the prime lolcow now. I know you loved our attention so much, checking your threads on Kiwi Farms every day, but it's just more of the same old edgy teenager ranting from you, and people are bored now. There are no more asspats and dollars to wring out of this any more.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time for a Kiwi maths question. Using his tardbux, how much BDSM gear and riot-rat mall ninja bullshit does Phil have buy ("equiping my atifa comrades") each month so that he has nothing left to spend on food?
Too damn much. The answer is too damn much. He's wasted so much money on his little toys, props and trinkets over the years instead of spending responsibly within his means, and he has no signs of stopping. But, hey, it's going to be hilarious to see Phil bounce and squeak when no one will be willing to show him any "financial solidarity" anymore.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino