Trashfire 13/03/2021 Killstream Whorehouse with Jaimie Vine - The gunt pays a whore to be a guest on Saturday's show

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
He was making a ton of money from youtube while living rent free at the crack shack. He could've easily saved up that much. Youtube pays out your monthly earnings one month after the end of pay period, I believe. For example, January's earnings get paid out at the end of February or beginning of March. If you get banned before the payout date they refund it all. No way he ever saw a cent of that healstream money.
Ralph should of been able to buy a house with the amount he was making on youtube, easy.
The "healstream" was a charity stream, meaning that none of the donations were going to go to the content creator and go instead directly to the charity. Even if the money had not been refunded, Ralph would not have gotten a single dime from the 27k donated that day.

Ralph was making a lot of money during his last couple of months on YouTube. He admitted when he was banned that YouTube still "owed him" 16k for the last month, he bitched about it for a while but I remember he eventually said that YouTube did pay him the last of the donations.
He was at least smart enough back then to know that if he bragged about how much he was making, people would not donate as much. That only started when his numbers started to decline.

The 50k was what he managed to save during his time on YT, which when put into perspective is insane, since he admitted he made somewhere between 100-150k total, so what the fuck did he do with the rest of the money? He did not help his mom when she lost the house even though he lived in it, and he does not have a lot of expenses, other than buying his car, did he just drink the money away?
He once accidentally showed his donation panel on youtube around 7-10 days in the month and was already near 10k. Sure this was his last couple of months however he was making easily 2-10k a month after the Baked Alaska episode converted his viewers to Ralph overnight. There is no excuse he has for not having a big ol nest egg, 50k is a pittance of what he had and he knows damn wells he blew most of it on Makers Mark, Pills, whatever other drugs he does and probably a ton of stupid shit like ordering take out most nights rather than cooking. You can blow a lot of money ordering food every night and considering Ralph never paid rent at the least he might've been ordering Sandra food nightly.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey look, it’s all the people I called out being faggots and running Gay Ops together for PPP in his thread, haven’t seen you guys post here in a while, was afraid I scared you off.

Enjoy your stay, I know you won’t post anything of substance unless PPP asks you to so please try not to derail the thread too much.

View attachment 1999770
View attachment 1999774
Really, accusing @Hollywood Hulk Hogan of all people of being a PPP capo? He's never even posted in the PPP thread and posted a single time in the old gunt thread. There's weird shit going on with PPP and his capos on kiwifarms, but schizo shit like this discredits legitimate criticism.

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I think it was on her Eros profile that her Overnight was $2500, but going from her prices listed in the OP, she was on stream for a little over 2 hours. She charges $600 an hour for the "girl-friend experience" out-call, so I'm guessing somewhere around the $1200 mark, but he could have hyped his show and told her he'd pay her in xanax and exposure.
BTW Wasn't that the flat fee and nothing to say about her travel or food expenditures? I imagine Ralph probably raked a higher bill in cash or drugs for this purpose.

Seriously though, where was Pantsu during all of this?

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Daily reminder that taxes are gay because 90% are spent on foreign countries and Israel's holy war, the rest goes to politicians that will call you a racist or a victim depending on a shade of colour you're born with.
Wrong. My taxes go towards Rand's petrol huff and Great Northern fund.
They are doing a stream with Gator reviewing the rape-man anime.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To @David Spadem and kf users who are defending him: You should let the gunt and his company destroy themselves and also interacting with them and doing gay ops/pozloading my neghole against them is very retarded. If you are doing gay-ops against gunt and his company, you are a lolcow in my eyes.
I’m gonna need to keep this gif on hand for the next few days by the looks of it. Although I’d prefer people post that I’m a gay retard on my profile instead of derailing the thread with the ethics of flagging.

07232D96-52E8-4E08-98B6-A948E9A4F66D.gif

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
BTW Wasn't that the flat fee and nothing to say about her travel or food expenditures? I imagine Ralph probably raked a higher bill in cash or drugs for this purpose.

Better question, where is PPP in all of this? How is covering Mundane Matt more interesting than Vickers lolsuit, Ralph's brief IRL career, and now paying hookers to be on the Pillstream?

This only adds fuel to my schizo theory that PPP agreed in fight negotiations not to shit talk Ralph. The golden briefcase full of British sterling has been delivered.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really, accusing @Hollywood Hulk Hogan of all people of being a PPP capo? He's never even posted in the PPP thread and posted a single time in the old gunt thread. There's weird shit going on with PPP and his capos on kiwifarms, but schizo shit like this discredits legitimate criticism.
Sorry @Hollywood Hulk Hogan you got caught in the crossfire.
View attachment 2001318
I have no idea what's going on in this thread and I want to keep it that way

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
GUNTLEMEN WE MUST NOT GIVE INTO THE DARKNESS...WE MUST NOT BECOME MATT JARBO...HE WHO FIGHTS MONSTERS SHOULD SOMETHING SOMETHING
Oh no some whore might make a little less money now, big deal, so sad, how terrible
1615901693801.gif

@David Spadem keep doing what you’re doing if you want but maybe don’t discuss it here due to the no-poop-touch rule. Be careful because you don’t want to scare her into hiding either.

Psicopax

-|- Sometimes also called Pan -|-
kiwifarms.net
Sorry @Hollywood Hulk Hogan you got caught in the crossfire.
View attachment 2001318
Since when has I ever been a PPP fan? Just like everyone else i watched when he went after Ralph and i think i made 2 meme videos? Like i did with Ralph. So not sure why i'm included. I don't even know who you are and if/when you called me out? So it seems you are just shooting off in the dark because you got mad at some people calling your post autistic/dumb?

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Da fuq is going on in this thread? always cunts shitting things up I'm more interested in whether or not the Shetland pony is still about.

Ralph's degeneracy has no bounds and his trad/right leaning audience are retarded.
As far as I can tell pantsu's gone. She posted pictures of her dog saying he was her Valentines day date. Also recent pics uploaded to her twitter have this basebord molding that Ralph's new crack shack doesn't. I've had my suspicions that she's been gone for a while. When Ralph was doing the stream of the capital riots, Pantsu came back from her "on the knees correspondent" shit, they had a bit of a spat on air; mansu was a little upset he was still drinking when she got back.
Then we don't hear a peep from her for several months, outside of her sweeping the gunts trovo chat and a few donations and subs. Later on Gator asks him something like "Don't you have a womanly creature to get you drinks?" Ralph just sort of laughs and says a disheartened "... yeah. I'll be right back." Then gunt and crew never mention her again.

Psicopax

-|- Sometimes also called Pan -|-
kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell pantsu's gone. She posted pictures of her dog saying he was her Valentines day date. Also recent pics uploaded to her twitter have this basebord molding that Ralph's new crack shack doesn't. I've had my suspicions that she's been gone for a while. When Ralph was doing the stream of the capital riots, Pantsu came back from her "on the knees correspondent" shit, they had a bit of a spat on air; mansu was a little upset he was still drinking when she got back.
Then we don't hear a peep from her for several months, outside of her sweeping the gunts trovo chat and a few donations and subs. Later on Gator asks him something like "Don't you have a womanly creature to get you drinks?" Ralph just sort of laughs and says a disheartened "... yeah. I'll be right back." Then gunt and crew never mention her again.
Not sure if they are still together but they are in contact at least
1615907261336.png

Link|Archive

He might have paid her to save his ego tho. Like with Nora. Who knows.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'd just like to point out that at no point did May ever admit to being in a relationship with Ralph.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Also, I'd just like to point out that at no point did May ever admit to being in a relationship with Ralph.
"ew no one dates ralph" - mantsu's alleged words via ade

I have no idea what's going on in this thread and I want to keep it that way
everyone always hates on you when youre the main draw of this shitty promotion anyway.

He might have paid her to save his ego tho. Like with Nora. Who knows.
ill never understand this, id be way more mad at people who (at least from my piggy wet brained pov as ralph) fucked me over intimately irl rather than suck their toes to get back at people who only fuck with me online. i mean itd be stupid to try and get his audience to get revenge for him but he only does that with vaush and other online only people not because its anymore likely or he thought itd be easier to convince people but because he just values being hurt online more.

Apart from the karaoke/pool streams and the text leaks of the three way I haven't seen much to suggest they were a couple, although her apparently been on the lease and some other bits and pieces hint towards a relationship of sorts
i think the most likely relation was/maybe is fuck buddies. i dont think ralph would really object to that arrangement and i dont think gold digger mantsu really wanted to be said to have been dating ralph and that arrangement is something that conveniently satisfies a piglet into thinking hes a kang whilst you can bury your shame since he doesnt care about the emotional weight of being your bf anyway and polite company usually assumes monogamous courting or marriage or singles

come to think of it didnt pantsu get quiet after ralph said they were in a relationship? also this means ralph idubbbz'd his own (possibly non) gf in the shetland bikini stream making him an exhibitionist cuckold