2014-9-16 Bawww Dang Dirty Trolls! -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
"I'm a famous hero of the people who can only get ten people to watch my streams, has a brother who despises me, has no friends, and whose only positive real life interactions are with his mother!!!"

Also, political scientist sperging--Jay knows nothing about politics, American or otherwise. Two party systems have nothing to do with technology, for one thing. (I'll leave it at that, because I could write an essay about how stupid his conceptualization and understanding of politics is.)

It amazes me how a grown man in his 20's literally views his life like a Saturday morning cartoon. He makes no attempt what so ever to actually reflect on his actions and figure out why he's recieving so much negativity. Like to him his comics aren't famous because he's a lazy talentless chump, his relationships don't end after a week because he's a perverted dick who can't care about anyone but himself, and people don't just call him a psychopath because he happily admits and even takes pride in hating and killing animals. No he gets so much shit because he's the hero in his story, and the hero always attracts evil guys who go after the good guy because they're evil and hurting nice people is what they do. He honestly can't seem to figure out that you can't just be the good guy because you decide you are, and that people calling you out for being an asshole doesn't make them heartless monsters, it means you were an asshole and you have to deal with the consequences like any other person.
Just like with CWC, GK has decided that he is the good guy. Therefore, anyone in opposition to him is, by default, bad.

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.md is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He honestly can't seem to figure out that you can't just be the good guy because you decide you are, and that people calling you out for being an asshole doesn't make them heartless monsters, it means you were an asshole and you have to deal with the consequences like any other person.
I used to work with a 50-something year-old woman who had a similar attitude (though not anywhere near as delusional as Jay). I won't mention any names, but she had a nickname likening her to a certain radioactive Japanese reptile. Anyway, one day she was going on about how 'she really is a nice person,' and I (being the kind and gentle soul that I am) pointed out that most genuinely nice people don't have to go around telling everyone that they are nice.

Edit: durrr, mi knot no how tipe!

Last edited:

Total Dingus

kiwifarms.net
"I want to be famous, but I want fame without any actual accomplishments
The thing is even the Kardashians have a talent for marketing themselves and getting the spotlight. Don't think Jay can say that.
To be fair, I don't think that it's the Kardashians have any kind of natural PR talent - but they DO have built-in connections, and a shit-ton of money to pump into PR and to throw at PR agencies. Jay seems to be doing a messed-up version of the latter.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
"I want to be famous, but I want fame without any actual accomplishments

To be fair, I don't think that it's the Kardashians have any kind of natural PR talent - but they DO have built-in connections, and a shit-ton of money to pump into PR and to throw at PR agencies. Jay seems to be doing a messed-up version of the latter.
Excellent point. I'd still argue that with all their revenue streams since they became a thing (fragrances, clothing, iphone game, shady ass credit cards) they have something going for them. It may not be talent per se but they have been damn good from a business point of view.

Jay was still out $700 after selling his stock of comics.

EDIT- Apologies for derailing the thread.

Reactions: He Sets Me On Fire
Tags
None