2017-04-27 - Marissa Elienne: "This thread is filled with lies."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorin O'Landry

Unpaid Legal Adviser, Father, Lover
kiwifarms.net
The following message has been sent from marissa via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

a thread with libel and slander about me for no reason..
Hello, could you kindly remove a thread about me on your website, or my lawyer will have it removed. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virgo-rouge-marissa-elienne-marissa-marchant-maerisza-sabrael.27030/ I only have one account under my real name. I am not making up stories that I have a lot of fans. This thread is filled with lies. It is ok for people to say that they do not think that I can sing, dance or write music, but not in a vindictive kind of way. Also, there are lies that I accused Justin Hayward of stealing my music. I am a fan of the Moody Blues. This is libel..and slander...I do not have an obsession with Justin or anyone from that band. It is illegal to have a thread about someone that is lies. I did nothing wrong to anyone. I hardly ever speak my mind on the internet. I am now never speaking my mind..because people go crazy about any honest comment that I give. This is harassment. It has been going on for years, from the same people, anonymously. Can you please take this down, please get back to me. Thank you, Marissa Elienne

---

Marissa,

You do not get to decide how people criticize you. Your lawyer will inform you about 47 U.S.C. § 230, which holds individual authors liable for their own posts. That is to say, you must prosecute the person who made the defamatory claim, not the site on which it is hosted.

Further reading:
https://kiwifarms.is/help/removing-content/

Sincerely,
cleardot.gif

Lorin O'Landry

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP and one of the posts are from throw away accounts. It seems like a PA thread but there's like 5 posts. And by the end of the week there will be 10. If she didn't mention the lawyer this might have been up for deletion voting. Stupid bitch.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is with these kooks using your website to get attention lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.