• ”The entire point of that site is to kill mentally ill trans women”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

2018-02-14 - Bryan Dunn: "Public persona & Defamation 'Brand'"

Discussion in 'Take that off the god damn Internet!' started by Null, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait, so, I only have a limited amount of time in the day and I don't follow every autistic slapfight, so this Bryan guy is "Kingofpol", the guy that got banned and has appealed twice?

God I hate it when the cows shit up their own thread.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.is
  2. I thought it was a PM chain just between you and Bryan, so BSV popping in to inject his own brand of autism into it absolutely killed me. Shit's gold.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #162 DawnDusk, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    DawnDusk

DawnDusk Rose Christo's Brother
    True & Honest Fan Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.is
  3. bryandunncycle.jpg

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    James Earl Cash

James Earl Cash Fuck Starkweather

kiwifarms.is
  4. Let him back, just so you can ban him and watch him sperg over and over again asking to be let back into the farms when he acts like an exceptional individual next time

• Late Late x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. @Null i don’t understand why he’s unbanned

If sperging the hardest was the way to get unbanned then we’d have ntwadmela back

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    TheMockTurtle

TheMockTurtle A Particular K-Farmer

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    neural

neural Your Soul is Mine!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I'm really confused about all this. If Bryan is such a target with all the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and A-Logs and stuff like that and he wound up getting doxxed which honestly is his own fault then why come back here and continue with it?

Yeah I get it, we're a bunch of internet malcontents who like to laugh at lolcows but you don't need to actually participate in the group discussions especially if you're worried for your life and that of your family. That kinda defeats the purpose of not attracting unwanted attention.

Help me out here @Bryan Dunn. Why do you feel like coming here is necessary?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Phil Ken Sebben

Phil Ken Sebben The Potato Whisperer.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Something something lolcowtv.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.