• "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned."

2018-04-12 - Noah Canu: "I'm going to sue you (not a joke)"

Discussion in 'Take that off the god damn Internet!' started by Null, Apr 12, 2018.

1. It never worked against SomethingAwful.

It never worked against 4chan.

I wonder if it'll work here?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fulda's Gap

Fulda's Gap 400lbs of Patriotic Might

kiwifarms.is
  2. Looks like we've been threatened by... sueage.

Laugh, dang it.
    It won't, and here's why: there's literally no law against it.

There's no law against talking about other people online.

That's all we're doing, essentially.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    scared sheep

scared sheep Bordering on halal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Sure enough! It's almost as if that's been proven so many times before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Fulda's Gap

Fulda's Gap 400lbs of Patriotic Might

kiwifarms.is
  4. I don’t know, fam. This struck me as a well-researched and legally sound letter. I think we’re fucked. Time to shut the forum down. It turns out that cyberbowling is serious business with real world consequences. I’ll always cherish the time I spent with all of you, and I’ll miss you all. Even @TrippinKahlua. (a joke)

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    stets

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. We really need a counter that say "is been XX days since some idiot tried to sue us" would be a fine sport for making bets

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun Cyberpunk Slasher Detective

kiwifarms.is
  6. Make it threatened, most cows are too lazy to actually try to bring us to court.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I would love to be a fly on the wall whenever one of these morons decides to try and threaten KF with a lawyer.
    I wonder, do they genuinely think the are the first ones "smart" enough to try that?

Every single letter reads like this:

"There's a thread on me on KF, take it down or I call my mom lawyer to yell at you." and they always treat the "lawyer" (that they don't even have) like it was the thermonuclear doomsday device.
    I love it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. I feel like we're overlooking this gem

>To quote a follower of mine, " If they posted it without your permission, you can file a suit.

[​IMG]

Motherfucker is taking legal advice from the youtube comment section.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #28 Strelok, Apr 19, 2018 at 4:17 PM
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018 at 4:52 PM
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.is
  9. upload_2018-4-20_16-19-18.png

https://xyzforgottenme.deviantart.com/favourites/ upload_2018-4-20_16-21-38.png upload_2018-4-20_16-23-0.png upload_2018-4-20_16-25-1.png upload_2018-4-20_16-25-17.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.