2018-07-25 Does DSP Have a New Car? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
A fucking Subaru WRX no less. Not a shitty little 1 litre job. A fucking sports sedan for all intents and purposes. Brand new as well. I know it's in Kat's name but this has Dave written all over it. Why the fuck do you need two cars you gigantic faggot. You don't go anywhere.
He's most likely helping on some of those payments too. She might just be paying for the small sum while Phil covers the rest. But seriously, a fucking 2017 WRX get the fuck outta here. Are they planning on going rallying with it? It's not going to be snowing anytime soon for that 4wd to make a difference.
Are the gold digging claws protruding out now or have they always been since he really does not want to show his house like he normally gloats.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Of all cars, why a WRX? If they needed AWD that badly, what was wrong with an Impreza?
Nothing about this is "need". This is pure want. If I had to autistically pick apart what Phil said, it sounds like Kat is taking the """old""" Corolla to work while the new Subaru sits in the garage doing fuck all. So whether it's in Kat's name or not, I'd wager this is Phil's car for sure. Has midlife crisis micropenis compensator written all over it.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I am not finding this car on any car insurance website. IT might be under Kat's name but it would still be registered to Phil's address. I've found sites that still include the BMWs, but so far out of 4 insurance companies, none have listed the Subaru.

Meech

kiwifarms.net
An alternative theory is that Leanna took the Toyota that they got together last year. And after she left he just got around by using Uber since he only leaves the house once a week. Then when Kat came she needed a car to get to work so they got this new car.

Obviously complete speculation.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
An alternative theory is that Leanna took the Toyota that they got together last year. And after she left he just got around by using Uber since he only leaves the house once a week. Then when Kat came she needed a car to get to work so they got this new car.

Obviously complete speculation.
If leanna took the other car, surely by now the registration would reflect that by now. Thats the stupid thing. He opened up his mouth about it, autists dug into it and look what happened

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be amazing if at the tail end of this tax saga they are going to get her a car? If not the appointment would have to be for Phil and he is making her drive or she just wants to go along. Knowing Phil if this appointment has nothing to do with him he isn't missing the stream.
Called the car back in May, I think? Not sure how recent this purchase was but this was after he cancled a night stream because he and Kat had an "appointment" and couldn't fathom Phil being unselfish enough to go unless their was a reason.

grump

kiwifarms.net
He's most likely helping on some of those payments too. She might just be paying for the small sum while Phil covers the rest. But seriously, a fucking 2017 WRX get the fuck outta here. Are they planning on going rallying with it? It's not going to be snowing anytime soon for that 4wd to make a difference.
Are the gold digging claws protruding out now or have they always been since he really does not want to show his house like he normally gloats.
He puts himself and kat forward as a single unit and has repeatedly said they'll be working together to pay dah bills so all this speculation about whether its his or her wallet even though most likely the former is involved in some way is moot anyway. Her probably meager salary should be going to the pigpen and not a new vehicle first in any case.

• Agree
Reactions: no fucker

no fucker

negative degenerate
kiwifarms.net
You have to use Kat's real name. Not sure If I'm allowed to post it or not.
Why would you not be “allowed”? It’s been posted before: Catherine St. Jean. And for people saying Phil might’ve bought this car for her, get real: you think he’s going to ride around in a Corolla when he leaves the house twice a week while she’s pushing a WRX to Kohl’s every day?? Everything about that car screams overcompensating manbaby looking to make himself feel better about his pathetic life by buying more stupid shit he can’t afford. Like that fatfuck is going to be Tokyo drifting his way into a rally anytime soon. I bet he even got it with an automatic transmission.

The most likely answer is Phil used her credit to buy himself a new toy bc his went to shit on collectible statues and P2W mobile games. Choosing to mention the new car was yet another massive fuckup; he’s really on a roll this week.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Called the car back in May, I think? Not sure how recent this purchase was but this was after he cancled a night stream because he and Kat had an "appointment" and couldn't fathom Phil being unselfish enough to go unless their was a reason.
Yeah I was speculating a lot of things when he mentioned an appointment that's late afternoon almost nighttime. I was thinking either hospital or counselor but car appointment didn't come across my mind until now that you have mentioned it. That's if you're talking about that time.

edit:
Why would you not be “allowed”? It’s been posted before: Catherine St. Jean. And for people saying Phil might’ve bought this car for her, get real: you think he’s going to ride around in a Corolla when he leaves the house twice a week while she’s pushing a WRX to Kohl’s every day?? Everything about that car screams overcompensating manbaby looking to make himself feel better about his pathetic life by buying more stupid shit he can’t afford. Like that fatfuck is going to be Tokyo drifting his way into a rally anytime soon. I bet he even got it with an automatic transmission.

The most likely answer is Phil used her credit to buy himself a new toy bc his went to shit on collectible statues and P2W mobile games. Choosing to mention the new car was yet another massive fuckup; he’s really on a roll this week.
Exactly. Just another luxury item for him and a half-ass present to Kat to keep her roped in more so she doesn't want to escape the equestrian center.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was speculating a lot of things when he mentioned an appointment that's late afternoon almost nighttime. I was thinking either hospital or counselor but car appointment didn't come across my mind until now that you have mentioned it. That's if you're talking about that time.

edit:

Exactly. Just another luxury item for him and a half-ass present to Kat to keep her roped in more so she doesn't want to escape the equestrian center.
Maybe big daddy Dave talked her into buying the most expensive car that she wanted, by making some or all of the down payment for her, so that she would be saddled with payments for as long as possible so she doesn't start to buck off her bridle and run free. Not saying it doesn't make sense for Dave to buy the Subaru for himself, just saying it makes as much sense to me that Kat wanted to go to a Subaru dealer thinking to get a sensible and reliable car, and then got talked into buying that shit by Dave and the salesman double-teaming her, because it looks cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None