2019-03-07 Campaign Letter: The race for 2020 starts TODAY -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
2020 starts TODAY.

<<First Name>>, today is a HUGE day for our campaign. We're launching our campaign website and our biographical video. Talking about being disowned after coming out to your parents is one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Most politicians spend a career telling you what they stand for. Brianna has spent a career showing you. It's time to be bold.
I hope you will share my story with others on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. You can also check out our 2020 site by going to briannawuforcongress.com.

As always, I cannot thank you enough for your love and support. Together, we will lead the way for 2020

Your friend,
Bri

---

Note: Yes, this email really has a <<First Name>> template token. No, I did not replace that myself. That is the actual email as I received it. Yes, Brianna Wu still claims to be a software engineer.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
<<First Name>>, today is a HUGE day for our campaign. We're launching our campaign website and our biographical video. Talking about being disowned after coming out to your parents is one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Did John just low-key admit that he is trans?

Note: Yes, this email really has a <<First Name>> template token. No, I did not replace that myself. That is the actual email as I received it. Yes, Brianna Wu still claims to be a software engineer.
:story:

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most politicians spend a career telling you what they stand for. Brianna has spent a career showing you. It's time to be bold.
I hope you will share my story with others on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. You can also check out our 2020 site by going to

Yea, saying sand nigger in pubic is pretty bold it's why I hide online to say it since I value my job. It's even more bold to cover up rapists like Bri has. I tend to report sex crimes when they happen.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole video gave off the "woe is me" shit that no one but the lowest of troons care about. No normal person is going to see this and say "omg bullies harassed her?? yaaas vote for Wu!!"
And even the fucking lowest of the troons will be pissed that she is so fucking desperate to pretend she is not one of them and is actually a REAL wammen

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
We already have a roadmap for her career, courtesy of Alexandria-Ocasio-Hernan-Cortes:

-She wins, because she's in a district that doesn't vote beyond party label and because nobody pays attention to the primaries.
-She whines about how hard it is to afford an apartment in D.C., all the while jerking off daddy's money on Twitter.
-She demonstrates her incompetence more publicly than other reps due to being a young woman with a radical view on society, and the media gives her about two months after being inaugurated before even they start to squick at her.
-Ethics violations followed by her district getting removed.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did John just low-key admit that he is trans?

:story:
lol no she's talking about coming out as "bisexual". Whenever Brianna wants to talk about troon struggles, it's always from the perspective of an "ally" who saw his troon pal kill themselves.

Anyways, this is a terrible fundraising email. No direct call to action, no clear goals, the video provides no real information on her plans, no examples from her "career" despite leaning on it, the broken template is pathetic, and she still looks like a creepypasta image. Can't wait to see how much they spent on this.

An Ghost

Good boy from beyond the grave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wins, because she's in a district that doesn't vote beyond party label and because nobody pays attention to the primaries.
The MA 8th district already voted along party lines in the last primary. For the other Democrat she ran against.

Personally I look forward to sniping some Wu 2020 signs.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
And even the fucking lowest of the troons will be pissed that she is so fucking desperate to pretend she is not one of them and is actually a REAL wammen
lol no she's talking about coming out as "bisexual". Whenever Brianna wants to talk about troon struggles, it's always from the perspective of an "ally" who saw his troon pal kill themselves.

Anyways, this is a terrible fundraising email. No direct call to action, no clear goals, the video provides no real information on her plans, no examples from her "career" despite leaning on it, the broken template is pathetic, and she still looks like a creepypasta image. Can't wait to see how much they spent on this.
What's the backstory on this? Why is John so desperate to pretend he's not a tranny? I thought I remembered at one point that he was trying to latch onto the mentally ill community more directly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino