2019-05-06 - Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite: "mocking and misgendering me"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Venus Di'Kadijah Selenite
[email protected]

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website has created a thread with my private information, mocking and misgendering me as well as posting photos I own and sell.

If these pictures are supposedly for sale, why would they be posted on a PUBLIC social media site where anyone can view them for free? Nobody's paying to see those pics (or anything relating to Venus) just to post them in that thread.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
That's assuming he was trying in the first place.

Of course he is trying, he wants to have a vagina. He is so mad at the fact that he was born without one that he will do everything in his mentally unstable power to let everyone know that he is, in fact, woman and you should hear him roar as his femcock slaps against his thighs when his tape falls off.

Da Banggaz Da Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
Of course he is trying, he wants to have a vagina. He is so mad at the fact that he was born without one that he will do everything in his mentally unstable power to let everyone know that he is, in fact, woman and you should hear him roar as his femcock slaps against his thighs when his tape falls off.

Lmao He doesn't even tuck (which if he did, that'd be a blessing). A mother complained and told him off because his bulge was in her kid's face and he went on Twitter and said she was a bad mother for not letting her kid appreciate his femdick

All while wearing black leggings

He's a gay dude with a humiliation fetish. He doesn't want to actually be a woman; he just likes the humiliation that comes with being perceived as a woman. Which he fails at cause he looks like a guy with big tits and no ass

Status
Not open for further replies.