2020-02-13 - Nikocado Avocado, LLC: OnlyFans Copyright Infringement -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
The nigga has an LLC in his name? The blubbering fatso who barely has enough emotional stability to consoom a hotdog? Am I understanding this correctly?
This just shows how scheming and vindictive he really is. He knows exactly what he’s doing and he knows how to make money from it.

Just recently he was photographed with his partner going on a holiday somewhere. Even though apparently they broke up a while ago he’s doing it all for the clicks. Now that that stick is failing and he’s getting so much pushback now he’s bringing out the lawyers to keep his corner

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
I looked through about 1/4 of the thread and most of the media posted is screenshots of his social media or of his thumbnails. People link videos and embed them but the thing is that is only sharing the youtube link that he himself posted. So he can't even argue that his videos are being stolen. So the only thing this DMCA could cover is the aforementioned images. So if he actually wanted to go to court(he won't lol) he will need to argue that kf users are somehow stealing money by posting his thumbnails/social media.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An actor, 'scheming and being vindictive', in his videos. Imagine my shock that some faggot making YouTube videos wants to make money. Do you think people do it out of the goodness of their hearts in 2020?
Yeah, I don't really understand how this sets him apart from every other idiot trying to make a living on their face or fetish in Current Year. He's not being underhanded or conniving, just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.