2020-02-13 - Nikocado Avocado, LLC: OnlyFans Copyright Infringement -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
No wonder he was mad at Stephanie for having a nice house, that place is a dump.
I couldn't find the exact house, and judging by the price difference I think this particular one is probably a little worse than his - but judging by the neighborhood it can't be much different.

The guy is living in what looks like it should be a crackden.

I'm doubly sure this isn't just a business address too, since if you search for Apt 3 images of the house itself aren't available. Doubt he wants this out there, a cursory view of his videos show he never shows anything of his house apart from close ups, but he loves showing off fancy hotel rooms. Is he embarrassed?

Attachments

Jakandiro

Der Ewige Schweizer
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't find the exact house, and judging by the price difference I think this particular one is probably a little worse than his - but judging by the neighborhood it can't be much different.
I might have found an old Redfin listing for the place, archive
If his videos are regularly monetized he should be able to afford something better looking than this, fast food can't be that costly if he's making it back with a single video. It's not the worst I've seen but it ain't pretty either.
redfinnickhouse.pngln3-1.jpg
And I know that Zillow estimates aren't always perfect or even in the general ballpark of things but the value drop in his house is astounding, did a drug gang buy up half the neighbourhood or something?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The guy is living in what looks like it should be a crackden.

I'm doubly sure this isn't just a business address too, since if you search for Apt 3 images of the house itself aren't available. Doubt he wants this out there, a cursory view of his videos show he never shows anything of his house apart from close ups, but he loves showing off fancy hotel rooms. Is he embarrassed?
West Palm Beach is ghetto af. Palm Beach is next to it, but totally cut off by the water.

Palm Beach is super ritzy and wealthy. West Palm Beach is where all the house keepers, landscapers, laborers, waitstaff, etc.. that work for the rich ppl of Palm Beach live. (Plus all assorted drug dealers that make their living off the drug habits of modern indentured servants.) It’s like Manhattan is to the Bronx.

It’s the typical American phenomenon of the poorest living in the shadow of the richest. Palm Beach even has a “charity ball season” which is going on right now. The various balls and luncheons raise money for various causes but they’d do better just to give the money to all the poors right across the ICW from them.

Xolanite

Made-up gemstone
kiwifarms.net
I want to see mainstream drama channels cover this. Just to see these people, who mostly deal with who's unfollowed who and who's lipsticks have hair in them, try to give a rundown on who Null is.
Here For the Tea was allegedly paid by Jaclyn Hill to not continue a series of expose videos about her and is an Jeffy Star stan. She’ll be the first to find Null’s fake doxes to suit those drama views.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I want to see mainstream drama channels cover this. Just to see these people, who mostly deal with who's unfollowed who and who's lipsticks have hair in them, try to give a rundown on who Null is.
Whats to know? Dear Leader is an international hobo living out of a flop house in Minsk. You can reach him between the hours of 2 AM and 4 AM Eastern Standard Time as he is shaking off a killer vodka hangover following an all night feeding session of Amberlynns live streamed mukbang. Its all very dull.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the address on fast people search. Then looked up his first listed address, I guess that's his original home address, lo and behold I see his family.

i went back to find a separate profile for "maggie" perry, but margaret also goes by maggie...

shes old so i assumed she was his mom, but shes very old so maybe his grandma, but he is adopted so it is possible to have such an older mother. unfortunately, this website does not list the relationship, only that they are related and lived in the same place. either way, shes deceased

here is the link to the search if you'd like to see for yourself, maybe you'll figure it out https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/address/39-runyon-rd_hummelstown-pa-17036

Screenshot_20200213-111027_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200213-111035_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200213-111555_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200213-111559_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200213-111603_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
You sure that isn't his Gran? She was born in 1914. That would mean she was in her late 70s when she had him?
tysm! i skimmed it, saw that an older woman who lived with them had died, and assumed that was his mother. sloppy work on my part. i edited the post.

EDIT i guess i was right since he was adopted from ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.